Bluelight

Thread: 25I-NBOMe (Tolerance and Dosage Questions)

1. Collapse Details
    25I-NBOMe (Tolerance and Dosage Questions) 
    Greenlighter
    Question
    Background: Only psychedelic drugs I have ever ingested are 25i and 25b

1st trip: My first psychedelic trip was on 25i. I took one blotter (unknown dosage) with about 6 other people.
    At first I thought I was having a bad trip before I even started tripping. Likely because I hadn't slept the night before and barely ate anything for 24 hours. I felt shaky and anxious during the come up which lasted about 1 and a half hours. I left the others who were tripping and went back inside my house to lay down on my bed. I was trying to fall asleep thinking that I was already having a bad trip and not liking it. I couldn't fall asleep no matter what and ended up just laying there, thinking about life. That's when it hit me, the ashtray in front of me on the table started warping and twisting, then the patterns on the wood table started flowing and the walls started breathing. I was in amazement since this was my first time seeing these visuals. I ended up having an amazing trip and took a really chill car ride with my friend (who didn't know i was tripping till i told him). He was like "wow, i can only imagine what your seeing right now!" because the sunset looked so amazing and pink that day. I ended up meeting back up with my fellow trippers and felt completely confident and amazing. The sky was colorful, even at night. I felt like i could almost see the northern lights. I could see patterns in everything and felt like i was in a tropical climate. I remember sitting with my friends cat outside and felt like the cat was tripping with me. I in complete euphoria and felt so good. My friend who drove me ended up taking 25i also. I was talking to his little brother and sister and could act completely sober while my arm looked like a robot. i felt a very good amount of control but at the same time, amazing visual effects. I have no idea what the dosage was though.

2nd trip: Started off taking 1 blotter of 25b, but again didn't know the dosage. I was with my friend who tripped with me my first time also. I took one and didn't feel anything for an hour so decided to take another one. I felt mild effects and was told that my tolerance built up too fast. I tripped on 25i only 3 days earlier. I ended up taking 2 more 25b's and i started feeling the effects but they weren't the same as 25i. I felt like my whole field of vision was bending and twisting which i didn't like. I spit out the 2 blotters still in my mouth. That was a boring ass trip

3rd trip: Waited about 3 weeks and took one 25i but this time from a different source. Again, no idea what the dosage was. Felt really good, had visuals, laughed a lot, and felt similiar to my first trip.

4th trip: About 5 days later, bought 2 more 25i from the same person as the 3rd trip. Took both blotters and about an hour later began tripping pretty good. I watched captain america and that was a damn trippy movie! i walked my dog in the morning and watched the sunrise and felt good as fuck.

Here come the questions: I plan on tripping in the next few days again on the same 25i. I took the 2 blotters on Wednesday night (4th trip). Today is Sunday and i really want to trip again! If i took 3 blotters of the same stuff after waiting around 4 days, would i have effects? I know that tolerance builds really quick but I've waited 4 days and would be taking a higher dose? I don't want to waste money on these blotters because i wasted a good amount of money on 25b and didn't get much of a trip out of it.

- How much of a tolerance will I have if i wait 4 days and take a slightly higher dose?

an extra question: I plan on getting some 25i blotters that are 1,000ug in about 2 weeks. I have read online that 1,000ug can get people tripping real hard. I was never tripping where i didn't know reality from hallucinations, or couldn't think or see. Are the tabs that i was taking most likely a lesser dosage than 1,000ug? Thank you for reading my first post!

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Honestly, give you brain and your body a rest for about a months time. then come back to the fun stuff. you will have a better idea of how this substance truly effect you

3. Collapse Details

This is your first psychedelic experiences? Then don't do anymore 25I for a few months, you'll ruin your receptors.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Your timeline has laid out at about 4 weeks maybe 5. with 4 exposures to NBOMe's in that time frame. With the biggest break being a 3 week break in the middle. IMO NBOMe's should be a rewarding once a month thing, and in all honesty that is the most someone should take. A healthy person will remain healthy and happy by keeping it even lower at 6 to 8 trips a year.

Psychadelics in general tap the mind and body, NBOMe's are really quite potent, they can cause vascoconstrictive side effects and most importantly your tolerance will build quickly. your tolerance to the negatives will NOT build and the vascoconstriction will eventually be a real problem if you continue to 'up' your dosage.

Take a good break,, then try to find some shrooms, as I tend to agree Bloodshed as a first time thing 25I is fun, but it is only one kind of fun. September October is usually a good time for mushroom growth.