• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

Dude. One is already a fine powder (or they're screwing you with filler), though they really could do that with crystal.

Buy the crystal, it's not like you'll be snorting 3mm shards, you crush them up into powder. My guess is people will just pay for large crystals and powder is from the bottom of the bag when it ships.

Don't really know though.

To crush use a old credit card and a hard table. Be careful because the larger crystals will shoot out.

It needs to be a FINE powder for you to get the effects quickly.

Good luck

So does anyone have a conclusive answer on crystal v powder...

think i would stick to the powder unless you like the look of the crystal it seems more corrosive for some reason to me

Thinking about getting a gram of this, but like a couple of people can't choose between powder, rock crystal or small crystal...

Might just get the rock crystal and break it down to powder.

Going to try and stop taking everyday, it's almost masochistic (if not) to have a 30mins high followed to anxiety ridden 3 hour comedown.

Forensic Sci Int. 2014 Jul 25;243C:126-129. doi: 10.1016/j.forsciint.2014.07.017. [Epub ahead of print]
First detection of ethylphenidate in human fatalities after ethylphenidate intake.

Krueger J, Sachs H, Musshoff F, Dame T, Schaeper J, Schwerer M, Graw M, Roider G.

Moral of the story: don't be doing ethylphenidate if you have any sort of heart problems. Or pneumonia.
This.

I found ethylphenidate to produce noticeable feelings of tightness, "hard" heartbeats, etc even on low oral doses.

Most of this is probably attributable to anxiety, and methylphenidate is prone to cause this for me as well... But I suspect that ethylphenidate is deeply more cardiotoxic than it's more common brother; and much more risky than people realize.

This.

I found ethylphenidate to produce noticeable feelings of tightness, "hard" heartbeats, etc even on low oral doses.

Most of this is probably attributable to anxiety, and methylphenidate is prone to cause this for me as well... But I suspect that ethylphenidate is deeply more cardiotoxic than it's more common brother; and much more risky than people realize.

This, single report in a guy who had "mitral valve endocarditis," should not worry you. It's the only case of ethylphenidate toxicity I could find. There are plenty of reasons to go easy or not use it at all, this really isn't one of them.

"Hard" heartbeats are called palpitations if you mean you can feel your own pulse. I can chalk all of the anxiety up to this. A single lopressor ER (metoprolol) and I went from feeling like a wreck to feeling quite nice.

Also plugging a larger dose seemed to flatten the blood levels and make it FAR more bearable than vaping/snorting it which made it far more moreish and unsatisfying.

Honestly, I wouldn't touch this stuff if I didn't have the beta blocker. I also spent quite a bit of time looking for interactions with beta blockers or cases of unopposed alpha adrenergic action leading to any negative stuff with either this or it's analogues. Couldn't find anything. I felt a bit better about trying it.

It's cheap shit, buy a gram of each. Find out yourself. IT'S SCIENCE.
Hah, this is what I did my friend. Thought I could take somebody's word for it or just find out for myself and bough a gram of each. Should be delivered for when I'm home after work.

How does plugging it compare to snorting it?

Hah, this is what I did my friend. Thought I could take somebody's word for it or just find out for myself and bough a gram of each. Should be delivered for when I'm home after work.

How does plugging it compare to snorting it?

lol Every page here compares that. But here it goes:

Snorting: Many people say vast amounts of pain. Having done FAR more painful shit I disagree, but I agree with the one post who says it's not that bad but it seems the damage is still done like it was. I'd not do it this way.

Plugging: As I mentioned above the smoother way of going about it, vaping this stuff is like crack with uncomfortable peaks and troughs. Plugging it lasts longer and is more balanced.

Orally would probably be the safest, your stomach is best at handling caustic things. Post your feelings of how they differ. I had rock-salt lookin' stuff. Dissolved in water and evaporated left cool looking crystals :)

lol Every page here compares that. But here it goes:

Snorting: Many people say vast amounts of pain. Having done FAR more painful shit I disagree, but I agree with the one post who says it's not that bad but it seems the damage is still done like it was. I'd not do it this way.

Plugging: As I mentioned above the smoother way of going about it, vaping this stuff is like crack with uncomfortable peaks and troughs. Plugging it lasts longer and is more balanced.

Orally would probably be the safest, your stomach is best at handling caustic things. Post your feelings of how they differ. I had rock-salt lookin' stuff. Dissolved in water and evaporated left cool looking crystals :)

Aah sorry if that's an annoyingly common question. I've literally just come across it, ordered some yesterday and just tuned into this thread without reading any of it. I'm gonna go back 5 pages and give it a read before I try it tomorrow.

I've read up on the snorting pain, which is why I asked about plugging. Some say it burns like fire, some say it's uncomfortable but tolerable enough to carry on doing it.

I hadn't even thought about Oral... I didn't think it'd have much effect. I think I'll start of by a small oral dose, just to check I'm okay with it. Then give it a go snorting/ingesting/plugging it and just seeing what I enjoy the most, if any. And also determine whether powder v crystal makes any difference.

Read some horror stories about rapid heartbeat which is kinda off putting.

Seems to me a heart develops a tolerance to this stuff.
I normally plug 100-150mg's or more split into 3 or 4 hourly/0.5 hourly increments of about 50mg's each.

Right now I am binging, just for the hell of it, out of 6 days I did it 5 times (including what I just pushed into myself)

Total 24 hr's fap.

One other thing, I have also been taking Acetildenafil (when I can't get up easily), crazy combo.

And yes, I am aware that this is forming a habit for me, on my days off I say to myself, tonight yes, but tomorrow I will lay off it, suuuuure I do. :!

Heart develop tolerance? Not in my experience... For me, take enough and most of the anxiety is the tachycardia and even palpitations. The vasoconstriction left me feeling odd, feet cold. 1 100mg lopressor and it actually became pleasant again, and quickly.

I've railed and parachuted ethylphenidate on many occasions. Conclusions: the 1 or 2 hour buzz (much like a weaker/dirtier coke buzz) isn't worth the next 10 hours of feeling like complete crap. Even a tonne of benzos doesn't help that comedown. Despite the comedown, it's an RC that always draws me back. This is probably because it is a potent inhibitor of dopamine reuptake. More so than methylphenidate. This is the type of RC that can destroy your life lol.

Last edited:
^^it's not that bad as a stim RC... its not MDPV....

People were talking about smoking it i read on BL i think that smoking (m)ethylphenidate was caustic, so shouldn't be done too much, i quite enjoyed vaping, but stopped when i read it was caustic.

it caustic no matter how you take it i normally end up vaping most of mine a bad habit i picked up from mpa