• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

3g in one night vaped between two of you doesn't sound to bad snorted a gram and half to my self in a few hours before

Today in the hospital I was getting paranoid about the police presence so I was forced to IM (intramuscular injection) around 4grams of ethylphenidate all at ounce in 3+ 2.5ml barrels with 0.45ml needles attached to the end well all I can say is that I did this at around 2-3pm yesterday and fuck me I have never been so high in my life so much higher than IV cocaine a damn sight higher than IV crack cocaine it literally blew my brains out with sky high euphoria that came in waves of intensity and it's now 3:44am the next day and I am sitting in a hospital taken my meds 600mg quetiapine mr 30mg mirtazapine 600mg of gaberpentin and 5mg of haloperidol and 7.5mg of zopiclone and I am still not tired I wonder if I am the only one pushing this drug to the very limits of human possibilities breaking down boundaries with what most of you would call reckless behavior as a lot of you are so content with your 100mg BIGHITS that doesn't cut it for me they have to be 300-500mg IM whacks to give me anything worth writing about so I suppose I could of handled more than 4g's in one hit but it was a trip I will never forget. And now I am calling it a day for ethylphenidate just my prescription meds and clean living from now on but at least I went out with a Big Bang moment!!!!!!

Peace psy

What in the fuck my friend. 100 mg big hits? I would consider 25 mg at once excessive
. ". And now I am calling it a day for ethylphenidate just my prescription meds and clean living from now on but at least I went out with a Big Bang moment!!!!!!"

If you can do this after shooting 4 grams of EPH into your muscle, I would be shocked, but I sure hope you go down this path.

3g in one night vaped between two of you doesn't sound to bad snorted a gram and half to my self in a few hours before
:eek:

Doesn't IMing this stuff do damage to your muscle tissue?
I don't understand how people that are doing this aren't losing limbs.

Doesn't IMing this stuff do damage to your muscle tissue?
I don't understand how people that are doing this aren't losing limbs.

Who the hell knows; subcutaneous injection of this shit is a bad idea anyway you chalk it up. I believe the only surefire way of limb loss is an intra-arterial injection. I don't understand why you would IM it anyway, even pulling out the needle and rectally dosing it would have gotten it into your blood more quickly, and this way is one of the safer routes.

Don't fucking inject it or any stimulant, or any pill, or really anything, ever. Fuck, if you must, vape eph. This route hits more quickly as it dumps the drug directly into your arterial blood. But the people shooting it probably have some sort of needle fixation.

Funny, for me, IVing stuff for the short period I did made me permanently scared of needles. The process of cooking stuff up isn't a ritual, it felt desperate and disgusting as shit. If you still want to inject things go look up pictures from arterial injections or the thread which features scholarly articles on serious injection complications.

Fuuuuuck me. I finished off the last of a 5 gram bag last night, had been sniffing the shit every couple of hours since I got the bag a month ago. Obviously I didn't feel great this morning, but after remembering a post by Shambles saying that a bit of serotonin works wonders for dopamine depleation I dosed 90mgs of 5-APB. So far so good...
No more stims for this guy:|

Who the hell knows; subcutaneous injection of this shit is a bad idea anyway you chalk it up. I believe the only surefire way of limb loss is an intra-arterial injection. I don't understand why you would IM it anyway, even pulling out the needle and rectally dosing it would have gotten it into your blood more quickly, and this way is one of the safer routes.

Don't fucking inject it or any stimulant, or any pill, or really anything, ever. Fuck, if you must, vape eph. This route hits more quickly as it dumps the drug directly into your arterial blood. But the people shooting it probably have some sort of needle fixation.

Funny, for me, IVing stuff for the short period I did made me permanently scared of needles. The process of cooking stuff up isn't a ritual, it felt desperate and disgusting as shit. If you still want to inject things go look up pictures from arterial injections or the thread which features scholarly articles on serious injection complications.
I don't mean subcutaneous or arterial injections. You'd have to really not know what you are doing for the latter.
What I mean is this stuff is so caustic, doesn't it eat away at muscle tissue and flesh when dosed with an intramuscular injection?
I'm talking about HR, and I understand people do IV this stuff and it causes pretty nasty vein damage, especially if it is not made into as dilute a solution as possible.
By that I mean - it's not advisable, but people do it.
Similarly, people advise plugging - but I've heard some reports of people experiencing some pretty freaky rectal damage with long term (or not sufficiently diluted) use.
Insufflation has reportedly burned through people's septums in a matter of weeks or months, like long term, heavy cocaine use (but far worse) and anecdotes about oral dosing seem to suggest that stomach ulcers or similar have been reported amongst heavy users.
I don't have sources for these things - just reports on forums and online. RC discussion.
It's scary, because it is such a compulsive, fiendish chemical.

At least IV use, the caustic solution is not sitting, stationary in a single place for minutes (unless people miss the shot- and from photos I've seen, that's not a pretty sight; chemical burns). What this does to veins/heart valves/lungs/kidneys/capillaries...one can only speculate.
But this is what makes me wonder - what does IM ethylphenidate do to a user's muscle (and surrounding) tissue as it slowly absorbs?
I shudder to think. It's just so damn caustic.

I have always used the 'Big crystal' form so couldn't comment. The burn isn't bad but trust me if you sniff it enough it damages your nose alot, it doesn't feel that bad actually sniffing it's once its up there and sitting in your nozz that it starts to do the damage which you don't directly feel. I find the burn gets worse the further into the session also until it numbs and that's when your pretty much knackered really.
When i measured and dosed orally, 50mg was a lil much for study 30mg worked better, I did dose up to 110mg oral with more insufflated on top which was fine.

Now i just snort medium lines, one up each side as needed/when needed. Unsure of dosage but they are pretty standard in size.
You could always measure out a maximum dose and then chop it into lines and do one once ever 15-20 mins till satisfied, pretty standard.

Dosage wise YMMV. 30mg sounds reasonable, i eyeball tho so....

nbb1i8.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have a few questions about this chemical.

I've ordered 2 batches now from 2 different vendors, and I've enjoyed the effects of both, but everywhere I look I see people saying that the burn from snorting it is atrocious and comparable with stuff like 4-fa and it causes nosebleeds for days - I find it a little painful but nothing like that and it's never caused me to have a nosebleed, certainly not days later. It's just a mild burning, slight eye watering, and a drip for 20 minutes or so. My question is basically, is my stuff actually eph? It just seems strange so many people complain about the burn to me as I don't find it that bad.

I tried a little bump, and it wasn't too bad, nothing like methylone where I felt like I got punched in the face for twenty minutes.

Just wanted to say that even though the eph I was using produced very little burn it still caused a lot of permanent damage to my nose.

Forensic Sci Int. 2014 Jul 25;243C:126-129. doi: 10.1016/j.forsciint.2014.07.017. [Epub ahead of print]
First detection of ethylphenidate in human fatalities after ethylphenidate intake.

Krueger J, Sachs H, Musshoff F, Dame T, Schaeper J, Schwerer M, Graw M, Roider G.
Methylphenidate, a psychostimulant drug from the group of amphetamines is, among others, established in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. It is also known to have a certain potential of abuse. In combination with alcohol, the metabolite ethylphenidate was detected in human plasma in small amounts. However, ethylphenidate is sold as "research chemical" via the Internet. It was put under German narcotics law in July 2013. In a recent case, where a deceased person was found in his apartment, the police seized a plastic bag with the inscription "ethylphenidate". An autopsy of the 32-year-old man yielded a mitral valve endocarditis, which must have persisted a while before death, in combination with a pneumonia. At the Forensic Toxicological Centre (FTC) in Munich femoral blood, liver, pericardium fluid, urine, stomach content and hair of the deceased were analyzed for ethylphenidate after sample preparation by an LC-Triple TOF 5600. [...] femoral blood 110ng/mL, for liver 180ng/g, for pericardium fluid 131ng/mL [...] [the] results can only be compared to methylphenidate concentrations with therapeutic levels ranging from 5 to 60ng/mL in serum. As the toxic levels for methylphenidate start from approximately 500ng/mL serum, we estimate that ethylphenidate in the concentrations mentioned above is not in a directly lethal range. But it has to be considered, that amphetamine-like drugs as methylphenidate are known for their cardiovascular side effects (like tachycardia and arrhythmia) and might therefore have contributed to death, which was attributed to endocarditis in combination with pneumonia.

Moral of the story: don't be doing ethylphenidate if you have any sort of heart problems. Or pneumonia.

i used to absolutely HATE aephyl, did half a gram in an afternoon and felt like SHITE.... recently i got a g and did it in over a weak, found low doses waaay more enjoyable, nearly no comed-down eand a slightly euph$oric high....

pleasant re-discovery

well the damn stuffs done it again cant touch the left hand side of my head because its so sore even my hair hurts to the touch

So I had been vaping this shit, it was moreish but with less and less euphoria as it went on, crack-like and anxiety provoking, heart palpitations. I started plugging it, went back to being euphoric, no anxiety, no paranoia (I wasn't psychotic paranoid seeing shit, but I don't usually think about grabbing my .45 to let my dog out at 2am ;) but that dog makes it worse when she just looks at me and stares at the door like she's hearing shit. Crazy dog.). In conclusion, don't smoke it (god don't snort it), plug it or take it orally.

One thing I find completely different bout' this stuff then other stims is that an hour after dosing I can sleep fine or at least go unconscious, but I'm getting to REM and real sleep cause I'm dreaming. (was in a crazy marching band in a giant mall singing this song, lol surreal, less a marching band, more... think thriller), yet others mention not being able to sleep for many many hours. I don't get it, that applies to me with amphetamine and the like/cathinones/and other substituted amphetamines, but not EPH.

Edit: Apparently you can sleep fine an hour after vaping it. Rectally dosing it extends the duration quite a bit. At least the plasma levels are A LOT more even and I don't feel like jumping out of my skin, and can dose once every four or five hours instead of what a crack binge surely looks lie.

Last edited:
Seems interesting so think I'm going to give this a try.

Quick question, powder v crystal? What's the pro's v con's of either?

Surely the powder is smoother, though crystal is ever so slightly more expensive?

Surely the powder is smoother, though crystal is ever so slightly more expensive?

I don't think there's much difference, I mean, if you took the powder and put it in water would it not crystalize? I've just never had the stuff. When I do it with these tiny little crystals (the first time they were HUGE, breaking bad meth huge).

In conclusion, dunno, only ever had one kind, and it was never powder. The only con is if they're cutting the powder with something, bit easier to do than with crystals. But I really have no clue.

By give it a try you mean smoke it? That was way more unpleasant. Jittery, palpitations. As I said, the rectal dosing lasts forever, and is safer.

I don't think there's much difference, I mean, if you took the powder and put it in water would it not crystalize? I've just never had the stuff. When I do it with these tiny little crystals (the first time they were HUGE, breaking bad meth huge).

In conclusion, dunno, only ever had one kind, and it was never powder. The only con is if they're cutting the powder with something, bit easier to do than with crystals. But I really have no clue.

By give it a try you mean smoke it? That was way more unpleasant. Jittery, palpitations. As I said, the rectal dosing lasts forever, and is safer.

Insufflation most probably. I think I'll go for the powder... snorting crystals makes me a little uncomfortable, would be harsh on the nasal cavity?

I don't mind plugging... I plug Oxy sometimes. No big deal tbh. I've had some great highs by plugging.

Bump! Want to order tonight so if anyone could give us a quick reply, I'd really appreciate it!