• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

toastmann

Bluelighter
Ethylphenidate
Ethyl Phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate

ETHYLPHENIDATE MEGATHREAD VERSION 1

ETHYLPHENIDATE MEGATHREAD VERSION 2

Welcome to the ethylphenidate mega thread version three! This is the place to discuss all things related to ethylphenidate. Remember that sourcing is strictly prohibited. Please help out the OD staff by reporting any posts that violate the BLUA and/or posting guidelines!

200px-Ethylphenidate.svg.png

Ethylphenidate (EPH) is a potent psychostimulant that acts as both a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. This compound only has a very brief history of widespread use, and unfortunately no absolute facts are known about the potential dangers/toxicity that may arise from the recreational abuse/use of ethylphenidate. The purpose of this thread is to document discussion, experiences and gather information relating to ethylphenidate, so as to gain a greater understanding of this promising new compound.​

Although the degree to which ethylphenidate is consumed is entirely at the discretion of the user, a cautious and considered approach is strongly recommended when using ethylphenidate, be it for recreational purposes or otherwise.

Note:

Please be aware that the abbreviation "EPH" is, at least in the United States, used for the unrelated stimulant drug ephedrine. Please use this abbreviation with care as to not confuse these two drugs.

Off-site Resources:

Erowid Ethylphenidate Vault
Erowid Experience Vaults: Ethylphenidate
Ethylphenidate - Wikipedia

I have quite the experience with dextroamphetamine. I am looking for something that I can take in lower doses to help get work done and higher doses to party and such. But if it is really that hard on your heart then I'd let it skip by.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience, Ethylphenidate is only hard on your heart if you combine it with other drugs or medication. On it's own, it elevates my heart-rate a bit, but coffe is much worse. But taken with downers or other uppers, Ethylphenidate turns evil and causes arrythmia, high bp, heart rate +120 ....

I'm not saying this to point at the other users here. In fact, i myself can't resist it and combine it with alcohol all the time - wich is about the worst combination for your heart as my bp-monitor and doctor keep telling me. I say this to stress the fact that with stimulants, esp. ethylphenidate, it makes a huge difference if you take it with or withour other substances. Some stimulants (like EPH IME) can be ne worse than coffee on their own - but turn into hell when combined with anything.

It depends. How interested are you in possibly derailing what might possibly be a good direction you've been going? Stimulants are habit forming. This one is is quite nasty on the membranes. And it feels good for weeks of use, but eventually, it tends to lose its magic, and somewhat quickly, and then, with psychosis.

i personally think it gets better with more use, you learn to use it properly. by i mean if your using it once a week or something, i wouldnt reccomend daily use..

people have even said MPA and ethylphenidate is in synthacaine??!
If this is true then it's only a matter of time before someone dies. That is a fucking vicious combination that no-one in their right mind would ever take deliberately.

Myself and a friend just did a gram between us over 12-14 hrs i was perfectly fine, but my friend has uncontrollable muscle movements, complete loss of balance, stumbling and tripping and falling easily. Only difference is she had two beer and i never. The previous time she did this she was perfectly fine, and had no reactions and she has never had reactions to ritalin either...I worried about her and wondering if anyone has heard of this or has any idea of what to do. She has no headache, nausea or dizzyness or anything just no balance, cannot walk without loss of coordination, had a gataroade bottle full of water and currently getting a small snack to see if it helps. It has now been 12 hrs since she had any of this product and her symptoms has not gotten any better. Anyone have any ideas?

I just get some of that and took some 2hours ago orally, i kept it 5 min in my mouth and swallowed it, was a bit impatient to feel some effects so i ve snorted two lines riight after. I didn't want to snort it anymore but it definetly gaves me better stim effect. Oral dose can make you easilly back awake when you feel like sleeping but as others said it make me feel really bad and benzo does not quite target this feeling it s like your heart is dead guilty like you re a monster and it can last :( scary. Snorting this is an issue though, got in trouble last week with my wisdom teeth and the pain has just faded don t want another health issue :/

Yeah I have to agree. I normally snort around 30-35mg then immediately bomb around 40mg. This gives you the rush you get from snorting but it lasts for well over an hour. I can only do this when I have a couple of drinks though, even if it's just half a bottle of wine.

I'm not a big fan of taking it alone as there isn't much euphoria and the comedown makes me very jittery if you have no benzos around. With alcohol it's like a different drug.

Interesting, I've never drank on it, maybe give that a shot. Also how does bombing ethylphenidate effect you? Jittery or a bit more pleasant?

I ve juste topped up with 1 line and the equivalent orally.. felt shit then another line and now just fine hehe

it remind me when i was taking meth, i needeed quite a strong dose compared to my ex if not i just didn t feel right

After abusing eph a few months back, its one of the chems i can have and not take very often, if at all as of late.

I mean a reasonable dose or two, in moderation, once or twice a month is fine. But when your up for days, taking gram amounts in a matter of days, snorting WAY too fucking much of this stuff, it just gets nasty.

Benzos don't help, alcohol doesn't help, kratom doesn't help, its the chemical itself for me personally. But like i said, it can be used responsibly.

Just don't think taking a gram or more of this stuff in a timeframe less than a week, is a good idea. EPH is a pretty rough stimulant imho, and its fairly hard on my cardiovascular system/feels way to edgy.

Abusing this stuff really sucks, and its pretty rough on your body/mind. Don't fuck around and moderate your usage and you'll be thankful you did in retrospect, if your taking these ridiculous amounts of the stuff, especially nasally. That really fucks with the tissue up there bigtime.

But i won't flush it, because used in moderation, its not that unhealthy/a decent high used infrequently, and not staying up for days or going through 100's of mgs a day, let along grams. If you want to do that to your body/mind, thats not for me to tell you otherwise, but i do not recommend it going from personal experience here.

Haha. A couple of years ago I hated EPD, and usually ended my binges with flushing it down the toilet. Now, after trying 3,4-CTMP I really miss EPD, especially the large crystals that were available a few years ago and now again, lukckily) No small crystals, no powder, has ever come close to the euphoria and rush like the large EPD crystals give me.

Regarding alcohol, I would never take EPD without alcohol. Alcohol takes away the anxiety and jitteriness, and makes it more euphoric. Benzos are good for the comedown, but don't go well togehter with EPD otherwise IME.

Last edited:
Is this a subjective thing or would others also agree that the large crystalline EPH-Synthesis has more euphoric (or different) properties as the 'regular' powdery/(small)crystal batches?

I mean even the vendor says there's no difference in quality/purity etc. besides the actual appearance.

^ I hope this isn't against the rules :?:\ ^

Is this a subjective thing or would others also agree that the large crystalline EPH-Synthesis has more euphoric (or different) properties as the 'regular' powdery/(small)crystal batches?

I mean even the vendor says there's no difference in quality/purity etc. besides the actual appearance.

^ I hope this isn't against the rules :?:\ ^

Most people seem to agree that the large crystals were superior. The powder was supposed to burn less when snorted, but at least for me the horrible sting from the powder lasted for like 30 minutes, I got headache from the pain and watery eyes. But when I crushed crystals and insufflated it, it did indeed sting but not for nearly as long as the powder, and not as badly at all. So the crystals burned much less in my nose. Also, the powder produced more nasty side effects for me, especially horrible anxiety and very scary heart palpitations more easily. Plus, the crystals had a more rapid come-up and rush. I've used EPD enough to not attribute this to placebo.

I'm not going to say the crystals were easy on my nose though, my first week long binge resulted in almost all nose hair gone and the inside of my nostrils had turn grey. I also suspect my sense of smell was lowered for a while after that binge.

Many thanks for sharing your findings :)

I've a sample of those large crystals but haven't tried them to date, not just because i haven't had the urge to do some EPH but also because i thought it's 'just' plain EPH with a different, and in all honesty, absolutely stunning appearance.

From what i've heard now i think i should try them asap =D

Man, this stuff really is painful on the nose but provides a very decent buzz. The sublingual route works great. I tried it with cottonmouth and just let the crystals dissolve slowling under the tongue and fuck! It scarred the shit out of the whole area...As has been said, very caustic.

Advice for people using Ethylphenidate

So this substance has become increasingly popular and people in my area are now selling it as mephedrone.

The first time i did it i was silly and did big lines and just felt incredibly ill and had temporary drug induced psychosis.

It seems that with this stimulant the mental focus and euphoria and 'content' feeling fades WAY before the physical effects do. and i mean i am talking like 9 hours before you can actually sleep. So the advice is to ALWAYS have some type of benzo to take after (and in some cases during) your sessions. I had not slept for 3 days because of misuse of this substance and started to hear voices. But with the help of sobriety and lots and lots and lots of fruit i felt better within a few days.

Also My advice from ongoing use of this in the lab has shown that if u are insufficating it make sure to grind it as fine as possible as this stuff will rot and eat away at your nose. So its important to keep cleaning and blowing your nose in-between dosing. (going in the shower and snotrocketing works a treat, yes its gross bus its better than having no septum)

too long didn't read?: make sure you have benzos, take time between doses, clean your nose frequently and make sure you dont go past 2 days without any sleep.

Kind regards to everyone even if this helps one person its great!<3

valae

Do you personally think a nasal spray and the nose washing would apply to a single session of 100mg and would be necessary? I'm getting like .1 or .2 at a time, total of a gram, but spread out like a week and a half or two or three apart. Like I have restricted and limited access to it.