• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

nasal was amazing, lovely rush with zero jitteryness had no urge to down any benzos for along time into the sesh.

oral was ok but not that great IMO

nasal was amazing, lovely rush with zero jitteryness had no urge to down any benzos for along time into the sesh.

oral was ok but not that great IMO

Cos I've got 500mg due in the post today. Was oral dosing just the same as the powdered type in affects? Also how different is the large crystal in affects and pain compared to the powdered?

Someone mentioned on here that the large crystals aren't as painful on the dose.

Last edited:
yeah oral same aspowder effects, still less jittery just a very mild high

just as if not more painful have no idea where he got those conclusions from...

yeah oral same aspowder effects, still less jittery just a very mild high

I actually took around 40mg orally when it arrived before and I'm liking it. For me I found it pretty speedy, alert, clear headed, sharp, motivated and anxiety free. I'll try sniffing another day. It's definitely more euphoric than the powdered EPH.

Also I ordered 500mg and my vendor sent me 1g by mistake. :)

Anyone else been getting mouth ulcers from EPH? I have been oral dosing around 80mg everyday for the past 3 days. Does anyone know what this could be? I had been chewing a lot of gum, just in case it was down to gurning, but I find EPH to not cause much teeth grinding for me anyway. I have never had this from any other stimulants.

I just got a batch in, and tried preparing a bit of ethylphenidate nasal spray, 2.5mg per spray. Still burns a decent bit, so I added 0.1% lidocaine. Took away the burn, but still left my nose runny for a solid hour.

Overall I'm thinking oral is the only decent ROA here.

I have heard that plugging works fine and is minimally irritating as long as you use a reasonable volume of water to predissolve the eph, say 4-5 mL.

It may also be worthwhile to see if its a pH problem, and if so, maybe adjust it closer to neutral. I bet ethylphenidate HCl is acidic.

Anyone else been getting mouth ulcers from EPH?

If it's a cold sore, those are typically stress induced. If it's a true mouth ulcer (open wound) then it's probably from unconsciously biting or rubbing your gums/cheeks. Wikipedia has some causes listed.

anyone use anything close to 12 grams in one continuous session?

I think you should clarify how long a "session" is? 12 grams is kind of ridiculous, I think you would run the risk of just collapsing after that.

Last edited:
I thought i would add my thoughts to this thread after testing this drug over the weekend, it was the large crystal batch. ........ at 6pm i started off with a dab to test before racking up 2 small lines 50 mg a line didnt feel much, but after 10 mins my eyes opened slighty not much else so i decided to have another 50 mg line. Its just hit 8pm. my missus was due around so i bombed 150mg sniffed 50 mg and hid the stash. In total i took 0.35 over 2hours wasnt what i was hoping for altho it did wake me up slight buzz but was missing something. Now this is where it got interesting my missus arived 8.30pm with vodka i drank a few glass by 11 pm this stuff kicked me in the teeth, i was lay down watching tv then bam my eyes literally felt like they were about to pop out of my head had an urge to smoke so i made a big joint bad idea as after a strong sativa joint my heart went on a mad one 130 bpm it felt like this was the come up 3 an a half hours after my last dose i know how to control my body but for some1 who doesnt i can imagine this stuff scarying the life out of some people definitly dont compare this to speed ecstasy or coke, dont try reaching a high that just isnt there it is very moreish i wanted to do alot more than i did be careful with this one less is more, big doses of this stuff will reak havoc with your heart play it safe you wont get a coke speed or ecstasy effect so dont go mad looking for that high as you wont find it and you could seriously harm yourself. Ps had a few vodkas and a few spiffs so this may sound abit mish mashed

hi everyone im newly signed up to bluelight, long time viewer.

The particular phase im going through at the moment is ethylphenidate, mpa, and etizolam and pyrazolam for the dark side. Its been mentioned somewhere before where someone mixed eph and mpa, but I was wondering if anyone has any experience in doing this and if its going to I dunno make my spleen radioactive or some shit.

I used to smoke spice gold daily for over a year though so any damage ive done to my chromosomes is all sorted, as well as various forays in the use and abuse of a few illegals.

Can anyone else make an educated guess for me if I mix the two together in one rail, preferably without drinking alcohol? My main and only method is insufflation because parachuting things never really seems to work for me so il be snorting it

Something I personally was wondering to those who have tried both MPH and EPH.

I have a very big Rx to both Concerta (54mg) and Focalin IR 10mg (dexmph). Is there any reason whatsoever that I should try EPH? I am assuming that insufflated Focalin (especially when extracted from the tablets) would provide a superior buzz?

I bet ethylphenidate HCl is acidic.

Shocker here, I pH tested my solution of Ethylphenidate HCL in saline (2.5mg/100μL) and got 8.8! I tried neutralizing the pH down to 7.2 with hydrochloric acid, and it no longer irritates my nose to an appreciable amount.

In fact, when I'm already on Clonidine I'd actually call it a decent stimulant, just rather short acting and not very productive in comparison to others.

well yeah ive just done it hhaha, sod waiting around for advice. I'm going to get flak for this but ive never owned scales ,not even for when I used to buy 20bags of weed. I did the small and work my way up technique until I had a nice mixture of the somewhat powdery mpa, and around half the relative amount of the 'I assume' denser eph. and just railed it with some genuine etilaams under my tongue.

moderate/severe balancing issues when walking around, severe typing issues its taken me bloody ages to type this, and what id describe as a nice, mildly euphoric, warming relaxing high for the purposes of lying down in bed. cant imagine myself following any kind of tv programme or film in this state but I was being cautious with the amounts,

might try hyping up the ratios tomorrow night, but this could easily turn into a habit, which wont be good. anyway im going to sleep now

Tried out a 2mg dose of EPH today while on Selegiline 5mg. Really awesome combo, far less tweaky than just EPH and more euphoric. BP never got into the hypertensive range.

Just of course remember that high doses of classical stims on an MAOI can easily kill you, so start small!

am I the first idiot to snort a line of Methiopropamine along with a slightly lesser amount of Ethylphenidate together, in the same line, at the time time, up the same nostril??

Because if I am, then wtf. Are my arteries constricting or some shit? I feel alright though, just having a beer and a fag

strictly for harm reduction... from your own experience ... how many grams have you gone through in one binge session???

anyone use anything close to 12 grams in one continuous session?

even though i feel fine it would make me much happier knowing what u guys have done and how u felt

yes but im an exception to the norm gone through 25 plus grams of mpa in one 2 week bender

Ethylphenidate HCl should not be alkaline... the free base is though :\

Tried out a 2mg dose of EPH today while on Selegiline 5mg. Really awesome combo, far less tweaky than just EPH and more euphoric. BP never got into the hypertensive range.

Just of course remember that high doses of classical stims on an MAOI can easily kill you, so start small!

i cant get my head around the 2mg bit even with a maoi whats that going to make it feeling 10 20 mg ? but christ you lucky bugger

Ethylphenidate HCl should not be alkaline... the free base is though :\
So that must have been the freebase then!? My vendor derped a bit.

Alright, so apparently I was actually making enough eph HCl out of freebase eph to get to a roughly neutral pH, results in fewer nasal problems.

i cant get my head around the 2mg bit even with a maoi whats that going to make it feeling 10 20 mg ? but christ you lucky bugger

I'd say roughly 2:10 on potency. This is due to selegiline blocking the enzyme MAO-B that normally oxidizes dopamine, simply resulting in more dopamine around. This has the added benefit of really cutting down on dopamine-oxidation induced neurotoxicity, but the downside of making ODing quite easy if you aren't careful about your doses.

Could the different effects be because of different isomers ive seen dextro ethylphenidate as well as D,l .