• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

Compares favorably with snorting... Like having 2 50mg lines quickly, without the burn

^^^^ That would put me right on the way to redose misery. Don't plug ethylphenidate--it will mess your rectum and lower intestines up. Might not notice now...

I've managed to avoid redose, just about down now. I know it's not great for the lining of the rectum...

But the way I see it is that a dilute solution, is better than direct exposure to a corrosive HCl salt in the nose!

Maybe. I'm not sure. I used to plug it, when I was compulsively using. After a while it doesn't work that way anymore. That is my experience. But the rush is great, as you say.

This is my first use in over a month, so I can't see loss of efficacy being an issue.

I also plug very carefully, and as preposterous as it sounds, treat my asshole with respect! :)

Well the comedown was a little jittery, but I had some etizolam waiting me at 7 am at the delivery so that was soon.nipped in the.bud :)

Damn, I forgot how creative and productive EPH makes you. I stayed up all night just making a movie and editing up until 3am :)

There are batches and there are batches. The small crystals made me feel like going into cardiac arrest, and just suddenly, without any big redosing. Just bang, and I felt like I was dying. I'll keep to the large crystals hereafter.

Maybe it was because I was using it too often, but I couldn't think straight on ethylphenidate. Thank goodness I've been off it long enough to realize how shitty it really is. Getting stuff done is out of the question unless what you want to get done is sit at the computer surfing the net.

Well the comedown was a little jittery, but I had some etizolam waiting me at 7 am at the delivery so that was soon.nipped in the.bud

I find the comedown terrible if you have no downers.

terrible? its a fucking living breathing fucking nightmare hell

Maybe you guys are doing it too much or too late in the day? I know the latter might come down to whether or not you can schedule it in your days, but I started about 6 hours and some ago, used 250-300mg I'm estimating.. I noticed short-lived rushing euphoria on the come-up, with residual euphoria for about an hour? and then minor residual stimulation after-effects for about 2 hours. Then I redosed, so I don't know how long it would be like that for. The come-up is the best part. When the pain starts mid-line, a tear falls down my cheek, you tilt the head to either side, and go down for the other line. That moment following the second half your dose and begin to tilt your head again to complete the ritual, and notice the pain is already gone from your one nostril, and you begin to rush like hell.. .... This is fuckin mephedrone. I got ripped off. Or at least deceived..

But when the high sets in the timely mephedrone fashion, it shows itself, naked a raw, as a new lover to its mate... And it's beautiful, and I love it like I would a lover. Idk if ill get more, but its got to be as good as mephedrone, all things considered. At least at first.

I would assume if the mephedrone analogy continues, most of the problems will show up with continued use of this drug. A comedown, lessened euphoria, paranoia, psychosis, even comparable potential for addiction? I know mephedrone was the one drug I used that ever caused me a problem. Mostly because we bought it like 500grams at a time, and I always got, at least, a QP to myself to sell(already paid for by the people who'd front us the $ + a finders fee for our source since it was as cheap as a bottom-shelf bear on special, per gram.. I've never heard of anyone getting it cheap per quantity, but would welcome a dick-sizing opportunity on this one), or to use/give away/whatever.

Give everyone a chance to respond to that. I'm a little more comfortable with this drug&dose as it sets in. Like 30-45 mins after dosing, the gems of the high come to the surface a bit more. Repeating a bit, but the rush is a little too much to handle at a 100mg dose, IMO.

Btw I would say its 2/3rds as potent by weight as mephedrone, for those trying to dose it and feel the full effects. I think when I was first tried drone, back before it was really popular, practically unheard of in the states, bob lob gave me like a .1/.15 dose. I did half of a dose, and was turned off by the pain, like some of you are to ethylphenidate burn. But he said "dude, you HAVE to finish the dose.. Please, I'll give you it, but do it right." Of course he said test allergies, we knew that, drug-smart. So powered through the dose, and hardly before getting done the second line, I felt the best I've felt from a drug, to date.

Today's 40mg test dose of ethylphenidate, it was pretty good. Noticeable more potent than mephedrone, but I felt like I wasn't getting all there was to offer. So I dumped a little more out, came out to 2 lines of about the same size as the first. I did one, and I was expecting to have the house for at least an hour, but I heard my dad pulling into the driveway like right after I did the second of my lines, and I wasn't about to have drugs just chilling on a plate, so I railed that one too.

.. Bad idea. Idk what I expected to happen, but he comes in the house, yelling my name. I wiped off the plate, put some decoy food on it, and sat it down. I teared up, wiped it and my nose, and stalled for maybe 30 seconds. Max. I have to reply with something, but I'm choking on powder. And I'm already much, much, too high for the situation that's about to go down, well aware there's no way I'm peaking yet. So I cough out as best as I could "I just f-(cough) finished flushing my sinuses. I can't talk right now." Think about it for a sec, and say "give me like 2mins or so."

Well I guess he buys that, because what other choice does he have. It actually got a little easier to talk as the irritation from the powder went down, but I kept sentences short and concise, and no small talk. I would consider myself a veteran, and the probably 150mg I ended up using was hard to handle.

So basically to sum it up, when I would tell everyone to weigh out 150mg of drone to use as a first-time, go-for-broke dose, I would say probably 100mg here would be appropriate. If you want the same level of intensity in your experience.

I got a little bit of this today, just enough to get under your fingernail.

I apologize in advance to you kind hearted people here on bluelight for not following the normal, proper and VERY IMPORTANT guidelines of safety reduction. However, this post does matter as this is a new chemical that's been around for maybe 3 years and not a lot of things are known about it. In order to fill that gap and satisfy my masochistic drug tendencies ( mostly the 2nd) I administered a first eyeballed dose of what i would say was 40-50mg via the intravenous R.O.A.

Within a minute or less, I felt some nausea and a gentle rush. Very pronounced euphoria, comparable for me to MDPV and better than a Pentedrone-3mmc mix. I felt empathy, immediately began to feel chatty and warm to the other person that was in the house with me at that moment. It feels quite good. I then did another dose ~1 hour after that, double in size or maybe a bit more than the first. It's been another hour and even though the rush has subsided in ~30-40minutes, I still feel pronounced euphoria and empathy, as well as a weird stimulation (I feel tired, but wouldn't lay my head on a pillow for a pound of gold), loss of apetite, frequent urination (well, only 2 times) and an overall feeling of well-being mixed with a lazy me-me-me.

Perhaps you'll get more out of it if i structure this by replying to someone else.

Sorry if this has been talked over at length already, but I haven't really been following this thread...I have used the search engine and short of reading this entire thread to answer a simple question it didn't provide me with any sort of quick and dirty answer:

What's the digs regarding IV'ing this stuff? I've only snorted/eaten/plugged it (different ROA work best in different circumstances) and to be honest I won't be diving into IVing this stuff...however friends of mine are keen as beans to bang some, but I've managed to talk them into letting me do some research before they dive in head first.

1) It hurts quite a bit going up the nose- I mean, it's nowhere nearly as bad as meth or any of the 2Cs...but it definitely hurts more going up the tooter than methylphenidate does (I've snorted extracted MPH several times, only a moderate burn). Is this shit really harsh to IV? I'm assuming that missing will be pretty bad/painful, more than 'usual'...but is it quite painful to IV in general?

2) What sort of a reduction in duration is there? IV methylphenidate really doesn't last that long at all, especially once you get bit of a tolerance. Is this the same with ethylphenidate? I ask mainly because I and a lot of other people seem to (subjectively) find that it seems to be a bit weaker by weight, but a little longer lasting. Also is the IV bioavailability as you'd expect? I.e. a bit weaker by weight than IV methylphenidate?

3) How bad is the crash? I know that it's pretty moreish, no doubt even more so when IV'd, so how much you take will play a big part in how bad the crash is- but to generalise how bad is the crash? How does it compare to say, methylphenidate, methylone/mephedrone, MDPV Dexamphetamine and/or Meth.

4) Does it have any little 'quirks', as some RCs have? Like how nothing and I mean NOTHING makes you as horny as IV-ing MDPV (the MDPerVert rush)? Or how using Mephedrone for extended periods of time results in purple fingertips/knees and terrible BO?

And finally...

5) How's the rush? How does it compare to methylphenidate?

I'm looking for generalised answers to these questions so that I can tell these fools (my friends can be such fucking munters sometimes) what they're getting themselves into. You don't need to tell me not to do it because I'M not going to be IVing any of this shit! I favour it because it's an RC (cheap & available) and is very useful orally as a sort of 'caffeine plus'. Seriously, I'm a downer guy- if I have to be up early and on the ball I'll often take 25mg of EPH orally with my breakfast (in appropriate circumstances, obviously) or if I'm feeling lazy on a Friday or Sat and being dragged to a party I'll snort 50mg to get out the door- that's the extent of my EPH abuse, not much to say.

But my friends are more or less gonna IV this regardless of what I do say- they very well may have already banged a little bit. But never the less they said that they'd hold off until I could do a little research. So come on people- help a fella out.

Thanks muchly in advance.

1) Yes, it is harsh on the veins. I missed a little out of the first shot and it stings like antibiotics shots in the ass. Also, a large bump has formed even though there was very little that didn't hit.
2)Rush lasts 30-40 minutes. It goes down on the timescale at the second redose. I expect it to follow this trend. I will also edit this post later on, before leaving for work. I can't answer on how it is compared to methylphenidate, as I do not know how methylphenidate is.
3)Will answer when I crash. So far, it is moreish, but it doesn't hold a candle to MDPV.
4)Can't say yet.
5)The rush is a 7/10. Can't compare it to methylphenidate, but compared to MDPV it's gentler, subtler and just as euphoric. So far, I would actually tend to recommend this drug to someone seeking a chilled out stimulant.

Tell your friends that the hypocrite said they shouldn't I.V. chemicals with no less than 60 history of human use if they really have to.

Two weeks ago i took a small dose 2c-c (15mg) which i wanted to combine with some MDMC later on. But i had only 50mg left, so i added 10 or 15mg EPH to it. After snorting this the psychedelic effects increased greatly to a very nice and euphoric high.
I had the combination of 2c-c and MDMC before (although with 80-100mg MDMC). After snorting the MDMC solo there was increased empathy and stimulation, but almost no increased psychedelic effect.

Does EPH synergise with psychedelics or empathogens? I think someone on bluelight (not sure if it was in an EPH-thread or somewhere on PD) posted that EPH boost psychedelics a lot. I didn´t think of this, when i mixed the MDMC with EPH, i just added it because i didnt have any MDMC left.

With me I find snorting it to produces less of a comedown compared to oral dosing.

just have to say the new large crystal eph is a milllion times better than the usual stuff

I've come across a powder I believe might be ethylphenidate. I've read around a bit and there's two things I'm curious about I haven't seen around so far.

First, any particular smell of this stuff? My stuff smells funny. Not sure how to describe it. Second, vaporizing. Haven't seen much said about it... once guy said some crystals didn't produce an effect vaped. I'm about to try vaping some now. I'm tolerant to stims currently but I'm treading carefully in these unknown waters. Personally, I think you can never be too safe with stims. They're just rough on the body.

Anyways, guess I'll start with 10mg in the pipe. I like to use hemp wick as it burns at a lower temp than butane lighters. An hour ago I did a tiny-sublingual allergy test then proceeded to insufflate 20mg. Keeping a dose journal. Definitely can handle more -- but I'm always wary about the physical side effects. I like plugging drugs but I don't fuck around with my bum. Will only put certain compounds I know to be more gentle on the rectum. I love my prostate orgasms so I'm very careful here.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the guys a few pages back talking about getting calm sleepy stimmy high a ways into their binge -- I know that so well. It's very odd... I've tried to find out the facts/science behind that but haven't turned up much. Pretty sure low blood sugar / lack of sleep after a while is where this comes in. Sometimes I enjoy it, others not as much.

This stuff smells/tastes too funny to enjoy vaping. Only way I could describe it is fishy-chemicaly. Vaping produced effects just fine, and I really like vaping some stims, but this just tastes too wild.

Last edited: