• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

Do you have the large crystals? Strange, this is my, well not third, but almost, day on it. And now, no matter how big lines I snort I get sedated. I get a calm feeling of serenity, like a mix of benzos and opiates. Before this the batch worked like it should (i.e. stimulating)

Any explanation for something so bizarre? I haven't taken extra benzos or alcohol either.

Do you know what? I DO actually. On both counts I mean, large crystals and the sedated feeling. I put it down to the etizolam and red wine I had before it...

But now I think about it, I've had this batch before, sans CNS depressants, and got the.same feeling

Continuing from my last post as my phone fucked up the formatting.

The same feeling: calm, serene, I'm almost "up" without being "up"

Continuing from my last post as my phone fucked up the formatting.

The same feeling: calm, serene, I'm almost "up" without being "up"

Exactly, it feels like I've taken a massive dose of diazepam, not really awake but not asleep either. Something fishy about this new batch? Maybe would be a good idea to mail the vendor to re-check their EPH. I'm almost 99% certain we have got it from the same UK vendor(s), which have the same batch of the large crystals. No other vendors even have them.

Edit: But the thing is I can't complain, I feel absolutely wonderful. I just usually get to this state of mind with other compounds than stimulants.

I mean this stuff is known for it's harsh comedown, not for containing a slow-release dose of benzos to be activated when your binge is over.

Last edited:
Possibly getting too close to the mark here, but the vendor that advertises the crystals as such? (apologies mods if that's too close to source detail)

Definitely no complaints here either, I feel superb, alert, yet calm, collected and steady.Focused.

Maybe this is what it's meant to be like? A new, purer batch without some more classically stimulating contaminant?

Now there's the hypothesis of a stimmed-up mind ;)

EDIT: One more observation, my heart rate has barely pushed beyond 95 on this

Last edited:
Possibly getting too close to the mark here, but the vendor that advertises the crystals as such? (apologies mods if that's too close to source detail)

Yes, initially there was one in particular who advertised them. However they are not the only vendors advertising the large crystals anymore.

But yes, I do think the mods dislike us playing a bit with fire here.

Definitely no complaints here either, I feel superb, alert, yet calm, collected and steady.Focused.

Maybe this is what it's meant to be like? A new, purer batch without some more classically stimulating contaminant?

Now there's the hypothesis of a stimmed-up mind ;)

After using up my 2 grams, I really do feel like this was a "chilled-down" version of EPH. Sure, I had my moments of anxiety and panic (wouldn't be EPH without them), but otherwise this batch felt more mellow. I mean it in a good sense, the powder was awful. Nothing but extreme anxiety and a sting in the nose that laste for ages.

Anyone else agree that this is the batch that stings the least by far?

Then lets draw a line under that line of enquiry, and just discuss the effects more ;)

How's your heart rate on this? And did you say you'd been.going for 3 days? How are you holding up? I normally try and limit my binges, but a rare 5 dayer left me completely physically drained for 8-10 days!

Older batches felt like snorting salt :| A real back of the throat tearful sting! This is pretty smooth though, doesn't feel physically corrosive for a change!

No anxiety so far either, a pleasant surprise! :)

Then lets draw a line under that line of enquiry, and just discuss the effects more ;)

How's your heart rate on this? And did you say you'd been.going for 3 days? How are you holding up? I normally try and limit my binges, but a rare 5 dayer left me completely physically drained for 8-10 days!

My heart rate is quite fine now, I can't say any exact numbers but I didn't at any point get the feeling I often do that I'm getting a heart attack (I believe you seldom are in an acute danger on EPH although one may sometimes feel so, when you're pondering whether to call the ambulance or not, it's the anxiety and fear that makes you scared, more scared than on any stim I've tried. Heart races on EPH scares me shitless)

I've taken this now for almost exactly 36 hours, so two nights without sleep. I feel sleepy, but I get even sleepier if I try to snort more. And a marvelous lack of any comedown. At this point I usually feel like murdering someone, angry like hell, but now I'm just very calm. And I still have to mention my nostrils are just fine :)

Edit: My heart rate is definitely heightened, there's no way I could sleep now without benzos, but at least the heart rate is not annoyingly fast, just a bit elevated.

Edit2: The vascoconstriction is, as usual, strong.
Edit3: This batch suppressed my appetite more than any other.
Edit4: I still haven't changed my mind that EPH is best served together with alcohol (if there's no alcohol a few etizolams makes it more enjoyable too)

Last edited:
It's an odd feeling, the feeling of calm sedation, combined with the knowledge that you wouldn't have a hope in hell of sleeping!

I suffer from panic attacks normally, but I vividly remember my first EPH derived one. Genuine fear of Cardiac arrest, heart rate must have been 180+ :/

The brain, stimulants and positive feedback are a scary combination!

It's an odd feeling, the feeling of calm sedation, combined with the knowledge that you wouldn't have a hope in hell of sleeping!

I suffer from panic attacks normally, but I vividly remember my first EPH derived one. Genuine fear of Cardiac arrest, heart rate must have been 180+ :/

The brain, stimulants and positive feedback are a scary combination!

I think just about everyone who've used EPH at least a few times have experienced a panic attack or extreme anxiety, combined with hypertension (or the feeling that your heart will collapse). I don't know exactly what makes it differ from other stims in this particular regard, I've taken too much speed a few times and was just (by far) too tweaked up, nothing more. But too much EPH feels like you're going to die. I guess taking too much EPH feels more dangerous than it is because it is exacerbated by the intense fear and panic. I've always found it quite hard to find the sweet spot both dose wise and regarding the time between the doses.

Oh well, for me no other drug deserves the "love-hate" title as much as EPH.

It's a real "never again" drug that you miss, and order straight away again isn't it, as soon as the panic attack or comedown subsides!

Spent many an enjoyable time on it's schizophrenic charms!

Sorry if this has been talked over at length already, but I haven't really been following this thread...I have used the search engine and short of reading this entire thread to answer a simple question it didn't provide me with any sort of quick and dirty answer:

What's the digs regarding IV'ing this stuff? I've only snorted/eaten/plugged it (different ROA work best in different circumstances) and to be honest I won't be diving into IVing this stuff...however friends of mine are keen as beans to bang some, but I've managed to talk them into letting me do some research before they dive in head first.

1) It hurts quite a bit going up the nose- I mean, it's nowhere nearly as bad as meth or any of the 2Cs...but it definitely hurts more going up the tooter than methylphenidate does (I've snorted extracted MPH several times, only a moderate burn). Is this shit really harsh to IV? I'm assuming that missing will be pretty bad/painful, more than 'usual'...but is it quite painful to IV in general?

2) What sort of a reduction in duration is there? IV methylphenidate really doesn't last that long at all, especially once you get bit of a tolerance. Is this the same with ethylphenidate? I ask mainly because I and a lot of other people seem to (subjectively) find that it seems to be a bit weaker by weight, but a little longer lasting. Also is the IV bioavailability as you'd expect? I.e. a bit weaker by weight than IV methylphenidate?

3) How bad is the crash? I know that it's pretty moreish, no doubt even more so when IV'd, so how much you take will play a big part in how bad the crash is- but to generalise how bad is the crash? How does it compare to say, methylphenidate, methylone/mephedrone, MDPV Dexamphetamine and/or Meth.

4) Does it have any little 'quirks', as some RCs have? Like how nothing and I mean NOTHING makes you as horny as IV-ing MDPV (the MDPerVert rush)? Or how using Mephedrone for extended periods of time results in purple fingertips/knees and terrible BO?

And finally...

5) How's the rush? How does it compare to methylphenidate?

I'm looking for generalised answers to these questions so that I can tell these fools (my friends can be such fucking munters sometimes) what they're getting themselves into. You don't need to tell me not to do it because I'M not going to be IVing any of this shit! I favour it because it's an RC (cheap & available) and is very useful orally as a sort of 'caffeine plus'. Seriously, I'm a downer guy- if I have to be up early and on the ball I'll often take 25mg of EPH orally with my breakfast (in appropriate circumstances, obviously) or if I'm feeling lazy on a Friday or Sat and being dragged to a party I'll snort 50mg to get out the door- that's the extent of my EPH abuse, not much to say.

But my friends are more or less gonna IV this regardless of what I do say- they very well may have already banged a little bit. But never the less they said that they'd hold off until I could do a little research. So come on people- help a fella out.

Thanks muchly in advance.

I feel like I should reply, even though I'm afraid I don't have the answer :( As a non needle user, I don't even have a point of reference :/

All I would say, if they're gonna do it, they're gonna do it. Lower the dose, use sterile equipment, for gods sake use a micron filter... All the usual IV caveats.

Have someone there who's staying relatively in control, not using that ROA.

And well... Enjoy it. I Really hope it's fucking awesome, because it's a chemical close to my heart, and I want people to enjoy it! =D

Would a micron filter really be necessary for EPD from a lab that's known to be over 99% in purity with their products?

I also don't have advice for dosing. I'd assume effects to be similar to iv methylphenidate, and I've heard of doses from 10-100 mg. best to give them the lower end of that spectrum to avoid getting blood on your hands.

For me alt 14, always better safe than sorry <3

I wouldn't want to IV 100mg 8o

Would be some mad rush though!

Speaking of which... It's before midnight, time for one last dose. 85mg rectal? Why not? =D

Did your rectum burn another hole in itself? I'm getting some soon and I'm only going to try oral/insufflated. I don't shoot much drugs, and probably wouldn't plug anything again since a bad experience with 2ct7 years ago.

Are you high at least? Can you compare it to snorting 85mg?

Nope, 8.5ml of solution at 10mg/ml was sufficiently dilute to not burn and a small enough volume to be effective

Very fucking effective, I am spannered. Got a rush, almost felt serotonergic, but after careful consideration, I'm drowning in non-reuptaken dopamine! =D