• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What are YOUR Top 3 Favorite Alcoholic Drinks?

as long as the beer's ice cold and not piss weak light im really not too fussed. i do like my craft beers but will easily settle for carlton cold and draught, james squire and peronis.

wyborowa (polish) and grey goose are my vodkas of choice. jack daniels and makers mark are my preferred whisky and bourbon.

im a red wine drinker, no connisseur by any means but with the right weather and drop, i love a decent aussie wine (brown brothers) to accompany cheese n crackers, in a bbq setting mainly.

1) Quality Coffee
2) Quality Tea
3) Quality Beer: Pliny the Elder, Beer Geek Breakfast, etc

After sushi and sake yesterday i gotta add sake to my list. That shit is fuckign tasty and i can drink loads of it whitout feeling sick and virtually no hangover.

Absolut. Cure of all ails.. medium priced, grey goose tastes like the same decent shit, but I guess ppl really must like that goose pic to pay that much. they aren't tryin to be trendy or nuthin..
I agree. You don't seem to get any better by going with grey goose.

I've been brought up in my early drinking days with cheap vodka and have been turned away from all, but if you pay the extra money, vodka is actually a really nice drink...

1. Pretty much anything with a low, moderate, or better yet a high alcohol level that I'd drink until I got very drunk, blacked out, or puked, or passed out, and then drank even more booze; but I'm an ex-drunk.
2. and 3. See above.

Last edited:
mojitos are my favorite. yum.
mudslides
long island iced tea

I don't drink that much though - maybe once a month or so. But when I do I drink to get fucked up :)

long island iced tea
I feel you on those. In my cousins hometown, there was this bar with really cheap LI iced teas and they were literally the only thing I drank there. One of the bartenders always knew what to make for me as soon as I stepped up :D

Jameson Irish Whiskey for the win in my books.
Also love Jack Daniels
Favorite beer: Fat Tire

Everything else I don't really care what it is, as long as it's not clear. I hate Vodka and Tequila. Whiskey is where its at.

white russian
jameson and ginger ale
goose and juice

(this is if i had money)

i lack an enzyme in my body to break down ethanol so if i had two drinks, i'd have a hangover 12 hours later. every time. it sucks but at the same time at least i will not become an alcoholic. i think id die.

right now its probably K cider

or vodka drinks
yessss
can barely drink vodka by itself but with juice or something it goes really well

Pilsner
Red wine (particularly Cotes du Rhone)

Can't really provide a number 3. There's other stuff I like, but red wine and Pilsner are my clear favorites.

1. Vodka
2. Beer

I'm not really all that picky. I love potato vodka and Lion Stout though.

1. Corona beer with a slice of lime (Always good on a summer day)
2. Fireball
3. Rum cocktails

*4. Tequila shots with salt and lime

1. Vodka (I like it with orange juice but it can get too nauseating)
2. Brandy (with sips of coke in between)
3. Corona with a slice of lime or two (could sip bottles of this for hours just for the taste)