• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

We are looking for a new moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebola?

Bluelight Crew
Hello.
In the wake of Epsilon Alpha's exit, we have an opening spot for a new moderator for Advanced Drug Discussion and will be taking applications by PM. Please briefly answer the following questions:

What kind of 'drug-knowledge' do you bring to the table (eg, chemical, pharmacological, biological, neural, etc.) (this also gives you some space to give a brief description of your relevant biography, if you'd like)?

What, in your opinion, is the most pressing key problem in this forum?

What do you suggest be done to address such and why?

What key characteristics do you possess which you believe will aid you in acting effectively as a moderator? Why will these characteristics prove key in ADD?

What other suggestions do you have for improving the forum?

Please PM your application to all of the mods of the forum, and the relevant admin and smod (ebola?, sekio, NeighborhoodThreat, and animal_cookie) by August 22nd.

Thanks,
The ADD Staff

I applied to this position a few weeks ago, in the midst of uncertainty about my future on this bluelight handle, as, like Epsilon Alpha, I shift to other focuses. I'm posting here to withdraw my application.

Although being an ADD Mod has been a personal goal for years, now is not the proper time in my life.

Good luck, hopefully you find a great match.

I am interested. I would become more active obviously. My background is mostly recreational/pain management with most opiates, extensive stims usage as an explorative tool/study aid. I have experimented with every single compound that i have been able acquire. Thousands of molecules!

I have completed university studies in nutrition, working on a degree in biopsychology. Day job in the medical field, anti-aging/endocrino and steroids/peptides/rc very very grey field.

I was very active and was somewhat moderating on dabtrue message board. I write/read/translate french/english/pubmed. I have a lot of spare time and willbe coming out soon with a huge added patt to my methypopsycho thread.

Will

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.