• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

deva

Bluelighter
I'm intersted to know what people opinions are on this.

I find that cocaine is by far the most addictive substance. Everytime I have some, I find myself almost instantly craving for more. When i'm coming down off it, the craving are really intense (and this has been the same from first time use onwards). Now I find it to be LESS addictive than crystal meth myself, I dunno why? I just dont get the same intense cravings...

For me personally, I have found a good way to get around the coke problem was to have a good quality MD pill ready for when I've run out of coke. So by the time i'm coming down off the coke, i'm on the way up on the MD and all the worries of finding more coke are dead and gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
any type of opiate! other drugs just dont fill my need for euphoria 8) uppers have waaay too bad comedowns and psychedelics are too nerve racking. pot is ok except not enough euphoria! i love having some nods!

bOrPaIdAlTeEyS said:
any type of opiate! other drugs just dont fill my need for euphoria 8) uppers have waaay too bad comedowns and psychedelics are too nerve racking. pot is ok except not enough euphoria! i love having some nods!

I had only ever had codeine and buprenorphine (of which i found codeine to be much nicer) I haven't experienced the need to redose on those opiates of which i have tried. I believe buprenorphine is only a partial agonist, so i guess this is why i didn't enjoy it so much? (although i did have some really whack dreams whilst on it) But i'm definately hanging out to try some oxycodone.

I will be interested to see who comes out on top in this thread, ampetamines, cocaine or opiates.

Last edited:
hippie crack by far. im not done till the last chargers gone whether i have one box or 20 boxes. Then once they're gone i check all the spent ones hoping that theres one left that i missed.

Argh! I don't know what's more addictive for me. It's either Amphetamines or Opiates.

Actually, now that I really think about it. I really cannot live without my nicotine. ;)

good ecstasy, when good pills come around, i grab as many as i can to "hold onto" and then i end up just eating them without actually waiting for a special occasion. Oxycontin as well has had me by the balls

dankhead88 said:
Argh! I don't know what's more addictive for me. It's either Amphetamines or Opiates.
Yep thats me too. I think Opes would win. and add nicotine to the bunch.

junk food. its like coke, it only works for a little while. then im hungry for it again.

im probably most weak to the cocaine/nitrous cravings though.

Truth should be nicotine...it's the only thing I haven't ever taken a break from... That's no fun though, so:

Methamphetamine HCl (IV/smoked)- The fucking shit never gets out of my head. I can't fucking do anything without my subconcious somehow relating it to meth and letting me know about it. Anything/everything I do somehow makes me think about it. Euphoric recall of the effects of overamping via a thick intravenous dose of meth can shut me down for a couple minutes. For a fraction of a second every cell in my body remembers what that oblivion felt like and I can't think or move until I've forced my thoughts to go somewhere else.

Marijuana-Unlike meth the cravings are not as strong; but I find it so hard to say no. Pot has never done me wrong. It helped me quit meth the first time I kicked it. I can't OD on weed, it doesn't pillage my body and mind, I basically find it so hard to stay away from weed because I justify it by telling myself, "At least it's not meth or something else in a syringe..."

Cocaine(IV) and Heroin(IV)/Hydromorphone(IV)/Oxycodone(IV)-Haven't snorted so much as a key hit of coke since the first time I banged it. The only MOA I've used with opiates is IV...and every time I've done them I've been on meth or coke so I can't really say that I have a dependency on the opiates; but when I tell myself I can't do meth anymore I start thinking about other fun things that go well with a 1cc 30g syringe....

Sandbag said:
Truth should be nicotine...it's the only thing I haven't ever taken a break from... That's no fun though, so:

Methamphetamine HCl (IV/smoked)- The fucking shit never gets out of my head. I can't fucking do anything without my subconcious somehow relating it to meth and letting me know about it. Anything/everything I do somehow makes me think about it. Euphoric recall of the effects of overamping via a thick intravenous dose of meth can shut me down for a couple minutes. For a fraction of a second every cell in my body remembers what that oblivion felt like and I can't think or move until I've forced my thoughts to go somewhere else.

Marijuana-Unlike meth the cravings are not as strong; but I find it so hard to say no. Pot has never done me wrong. It helped me quit meth the first time I kicked it. I can't OD on weed, it doesn't pillage my body and mind, I basically find it so hard to stay away from weed because I justify it by telling myself, "At least it's not meth or something else in a syringe..."

Cocaine(IV) and Heroin(IV)/Hydromorphone(IV)/Oxycodone(IV)-Haven't snorted so much as a key hit of coke since the first time I banged it. The only MOA I've used with opiates is IV...and every time I've done them I've been on meth or coke so I can't really say that I have a dependency on the opiates; but when I tell myself I can't do meth anymore I start thinking about other fun things that go well with a 1cc 30g syringe....

so may i ask which you find more addictive..... booting coke or meth or opiate? specifically, which one do you find the most need to redose asap on? i've never IV'd anything, and probably never will (just a personal thing i guess) but i found when snorting coke, i found the urge to redose within minutes, and REALLY strong urges to redose when effects starting to wear off.

A lot of it for me depends on what I can get at the time.
Based on the price or drugs in prison and on my on feigning scale, I say that nicotine is the most addictive. I almost completely gave up on cocaine long before nicotine. Crystal meth was not my favorite the first time I did it in 1997, but now it is my favorite--magia, magia, magica!!!! LSD is not addictive if they first time you took it you took four 300 ug hits. Shwee. MDMA was the MOST addictive substance I took until pills got weaker, semi-temporary tolerance set in and, now, I can't find 1/2 way decent pills. Temazepams are addictive if I eat > 150mg, but once they run out, I can take them or leave them. 2000mg of Depakote is a quite nice sleep aid, but I wouldn't call it addictive, only pleasurable. I have never been addicted to alcohol, although I did drink a bottle of Andre Extra Dry California Champagne by myself last night. I like hydrocodone and, to a lesser extent, codeine based cough syrups, but if I can't get those, then I like OTC cough syrup with doxylamine and dextromethorphan only. I once had many grams of pure DXM and it was wonderful until I flushed it. Mushrooms are not addictive unless combined with MDMA, which is a marvelous combination. However, they tend to grow on cow shit. Trazodone is just OK, but certainly not addictive. I didn't really get off that well on Adderall, maybe because I have always been used to good to very good quality crystal meth with more than 10mg (wtf?) per dose. I have never ingested Desoxyn, but there again, those pills are only 10mg. I hate Oxycontin, and I've only done it once. Hydrocodone pills were my favorite for a while but the constipation was *severe* when you eat THAT (90) many in 2 to 3 days. SSRI's are totatl bullshit. Adipex sucks. Wellbutrin is somewhat effective in making nicotine cravings go away by making cigarette smoke taste bad, but other wise would have been better off had it been granted and N-methyl instead of a
N-tert-butyl group. Also, it needs to lose its benzylic ketone. bk amphetamines, while mildly interesting, cannot hold a candle to their amphetamine analogues. I really, really liked 4-OH-MiPT, but I ate 50 drops ($50 bucks worth) to enter that space. I like caffeine A LOT. I've only had pure MDA once and it was excellent but a tad speedy. TMA-2 and TMA-6 are inferior substitutes for LSD-025. And don't let me get even near the ketamine--it's nasty, mildly addictive and makes me nuttier than a fruitcake in no time flat for about 3 to 6 months. Cocaine and Ritalin have comedowns from the devil.

Smoking a gram or two of yellow, sticky, pasty cocaine freebase out of a straight shooter (preferably a metal straw or pyrex stem)with rinsed Brillo pad on the end opposite your moutn and the freebase on the Brillo pad is 100% EXCELLENT. The comeup is better than other forms of ingesting cocaine, and the comedown is much milder. The only time I got the real thing with respect to pure freebase cocaine (for free, no less) was marvelous; of course, I had been tweaking hardcore for 2 to 3 days prior. I made some great art.

I have snorted and IV'ed heroin less than 10 times I would say, and it's very sedating but I tend to sleep for about 22 hours after each section and you have to trust you dealer VERY much to be messing with that crap. Otherwise, you might get a 'hot shot.'
Never smoked it though. Overall, real opium and 15mg at a time hydrocodone are my fav opiates.

Last edited: