• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

opiates,mostly dope cuz it's what i can afford and god do i love it. I'm to the point where it's beat me up enough that i've learned to control it, but by no means am i giving up completely. I can't imagine life with out it I hate to say it, but i think it's what i live for.
That said, i think if i had let it, coke would be worse for me, it's like instant fiend in a little baggie, it takes 10 minutes to get me where a year of doing dope got me, and if i hadn't already been beaten to a pulp by dope addiction, i would probably be a total coke fiend, luckily, i know better now.

Heroin can't hold a candle to Xanax when it comes to physical withdrawal.
you've obviously never been in real opiate withdrawal, like 3 years of shooting a bun or two a day, i don't believe that anything worse could possibly exist, only way i got through it was cuz i was locked in a room and all my dealers somehow ended up in the hospital on the same day i was getting through the worst of it.
from what i've heard you can get some sleep through benzo w/d. You are awake for every miserable second (which feels like an hour) of dope w/d, even though your so exhausted you can't move while at the same time your so anxious you can't sit still for a second and your bones all feel like they are being sawed in half and you feel like fire works are going off in your guts and your head is being split open and every one you love is being murdered in front of you and you 're about to be crucified. I mean all of that literally, not as a metaphor.

I detoxed from 4 years of 8 mgs of suboxone and 6 mgs of xanax... cold turkey
I literally went to hell and back. For a month. I've had a 50 bag a day habit... and NO nothing can hold a candle to true hardcore xanax withdrawal. No sleep, brain zaps, evil audio hallucinations, siezures. True delerium. I will never be on benzos again.

Have tried most drugs(except crystal meth,lsd)....For me heroin &xanax but opiates have always been #1

I've said it before here, but it warrants repetition: methamphetamine is the single most addictive commonly used substance in the world. it's pure fucking evil.

^^ pretty addictive. Not as bad ad 4mmc or unlimited supply of oc80's I think.

me it's oxycodone or roxicodone whatever the hell u call it the oxycodone without tylenol... not opiates in general and not oxycontin and not oxycodone with tylenol... weird huh?

me it's oxycodone or roxicodone whatever the hell u call it the oxycodone without tylenol... not opiates in general and not oxycontin and not oxycodone with tylenol... weird huh?
woops meant to add in i only take it orally too so its not even a sniffing or shooting is easier with roxi factor

the most addictive drug i've ever came across and struggled with is methamphetamine.
at first i loved it. it seemed to able me to be the person i wanna be. im naturally shy and sometimes antisocial. a little depressed at times..and anxiety always been an issue.

on the meth though i am, well was a fun, outgoing, talkative, friendly, worry free guy. but the psychological addiction took hold, and i lost control. i somehow began using everyday(IV) and all the wonderful aspect of it went to hell. complete opposite. meth made all the behaviors i thought i fixed by using meth 10X worse. the psychological addiction took over months ago, and im no longer the same person. sobriety is abnormal now so to speak.
anyways, yeah, meth by far the most addictive drug i've fallen victim to. (considering im still a daily abuser of the substance depit health and mental issues.)

-KING

the most addictive drug i've ever came across and struggled with is methamphetamine.
at first i loved it. it seemed to able me to be the person i wanna be. im naturally shy and sometimes antisocial. a little depressed at times..and anxiety always been an issue.

on the meth though i am, well was a fun, outgoing, talkative, friendly, worry free guy. but the psychological addiction took hold, and i lost control. i somehow began using everyday(IV) and all the wonderful aspect of it went to hell. complete opposite. meth made all the behaviors i thought i fixed by using meth 10X worse. the psychological addiction took over months ago, and im no longer the same person. sobriety is abnormal now so to speak.
anyways, yeah, meth by far the most addictive drug i've fallen victim to. (considering im still a daily abuser of the substance depit health and mental issues.)

-KING

meth is one drug i will never even try for that reason... when there is a drug that is known to make people think they have shit like bugs crawling under their skin and claw their own skin off i stay away... the part that blows my mind is most people know of that side effect going into it yet they still believe they have shit crawling under their skin... even tho they knew that was a common hallucination going into it... cant even wrap my head around it

Nicotine & full-agonist opioids, hands-down. Though I completely understand the short-term fiendishness, I never saw the long-term addictive potential with cocaine and amphetamines -way too harsh on body and soul. That, and I have ADD...

Nicotine & full-agonist opioids, hands-down. Though I completely understand the short-term fiendishness, I never saw the long-term addictive potential with cocaine and amphetamines -way too harsh on body and soul. That, and I have ADD...
I have to agree, the comedown from amphetamines and coke makes its impossible to become addicted (IME)
But the MOST addictive drug i have tried is hydrocodone, its not as euphoric as oxy or heroin BUT i can function on it, it makes my life perfect (until i run out atleast 8))
But i dont use it that much anymore

heroin and cigarettes (need that maoi+nicotine in smoke to soothe my cravings)

I would have said MXE before this past weekend, but after trying mephedrone, my opinions definitely changed. I've never had a long term addiction to opiates or cocaine so I guess I can't compare too much, but mephedrone is definitely the most moreish substance I've ever tried (equal to cocaine in that respect, imo)

Alcohol. I've not done many different types of drugs in my day (I'm 21), but if I don't change my alcohol habits I'll almost certainly become an alcoholic.

nicotine itself isn't really that addicting. its when its co-administered with an maoi (maoi-b if memory serves right) that it gets its hold on you.