• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

dopesick - how long does it take for you to feel it?

Depends really...
If I shoot up & fall asleep I'm usually good after I wake up + 5-9 hours ontop of that.
If I ride the high all night & crash then I'm sick by the time I wake up.

Fuck methadone & subxone
They are just synthetic legal version of the herion trading one drug habit for a worse drug habit via worse withdrawal than the Heroin itself

If you are looking a way to kick Heroin and avoid at-least 50%-80& of the withdrawal symptoms you ever got, imagine skipping all the way to day 5-6 in your withdrawal

That is exactly what Ibogaine can do for you...You can fly out to Mexico stay in a million dollar home area around Cancun Mexico in a gated community walking distance to everything you can want to do
such as deep sea fishing, snorkeling with dolphins, shopping, spa, pool, and whatever else you can most likley dream up to down on your vacation to get well....
It would cost you 5 grand for round trip , free cab,body massage ,treatment with Ibogaine, a nice home to stay in with good caring people taking care of you

5 grand, yeah, bud! let me pull that outta my ass.
Like anyone is going to spend 5 grand to kick a dope habit. Come the fuck on now...\
As if a junkie is going to have that much cash laying around....
Start being realistic.

Like anyone is going to spend 5 grand to kick a dope habit. Come the fuck on now...\
Start being realistic.

junkies pull rabbits out of a hat just to stay not sick
I think they can do the same if they want help
even if the proper treatment is to much for you
than for a couple hundred dollars you can get it
ordered to your house and than you can go the good old trusty do it yourself method
but not everyone can do it because not everyone wants help
but their is a option for help and Ibogaine it is....

It depends on how much and how often I was using, obviously. If I managed to space it out to every other day, then I would make it 36+ hours before feeling sick, but when it was daily I would feel shitty 18 hours or so later, unless I did a lot in which case making it 24 hours was no problem. That was with dope btw.

With oxy though I was sick like 12 hours later, which made it even more of a waste of money. Getting high after 7pm yet still waking up sick was so inconvenient, especially with how much people charge for a single 30mg oxy which I would need 4 of to feel anything, and 6 to feel alright from.

Fuck methadone & subxone
They are just synthetic legal version of the herion trading one drug habit for a worse drug habit via worse withdrawal than the Heroin itself

If you are looking a way to kick Heroin and avoid at-least 50%-80& of the withdrawal symptoms you ever got, imagine skipping all the way to day 5-6 in your withdrawal

That is exactly what Ibogaine can do for you...You can fly out to Mexico stay in a million dollar home area around Cancun Mexico in a gated community walking distance to everything you can want to do
such as deep sea fishing, snorkeling with dolphins, shopping, spa, pool, and whatever else you can most likley dream up to down on your vacation to get well....
It would cost you 5 grand for round trip , free cab,body massage ,treatment with Ibogaine, a nice home to stay in with good caring people taking care of you

Or just order it since it is legal in many countries, some even have access to pure Ibogaine HCl ¬_¬

I'm interested now that my methadone dose is low (41mg) and that i'll be switch to subs in less than 2 weeks due to methadone acting really bad on my body.....both the doctor and pharmacist at the pharmacy i deal with my methadone said that they suddenly notice more people on methadone who need to take testosterone and cortisol therapy. For now I'm only on 200ug of testosterone once a week and nothing for the low cortisol yet, they want to see the MRI of my pituitary gland....hopefully the culprit isn't this.

Fuck methadone & subxone

i have heard some horrible ibogaine stories....

not many people are willing to shell out $5k for an experimental deal such as ibogaine and to order it off the internet and try to do it by yourself is just plain stupid

not many people are willing to shell out $5k for an experimental deal such as ibogaine and to order it off the internet and try to do it by yourself is just plain stupid

Then call me stupid. I'd totally do it by myself.

Then call me stupid. I'd totally do it by myself.

ugh, not the brightest idea but whatever

from wiki:

One of the first noticeable effects of large-dose ibogaine ingestion is ataxia, a difficulty in coordinating muscle motion which makes standing and walking difficult without assistance. Xerostomia (dry mouth), nausea, and vomiting may follow. These symptoms may be long in duration, ranging from 4 to 24 hours in some cases. Ibogaine is sometimes administered by enema to help the subject avoid vomiting up the dose. Psychiatric medications are strongly contraindicated in ibogaine therapy due to adverse interactions. Some studies also suggest the possibility of adverse interaction with heart conditions. In one study of canine subjects, ibogaine was observed to increase sinus arrhythmia (the normal change in heart rate during respiration).[24] It was proposed that there is a risk of QT-interval prolongation following ibogaine administration.[25] This risk was further demonstrated by a case reported in the New England Journal of Medicine documenting prolonged QT interval and ventricular tachycardia after initial use.[26]
Fatalities following ibogaine ingestion are documented in the medical literature.[27] Lethal respiratory and cardiac effects are associated with use.[28] Also, because ibogaine is one of the many drugs that are partly metabolized by the cytochrome P450 complex, caution must be exercised to avoid foods or drugs that inhibit CP450, in particular foodstuffs containing bergamottin or bergamot oil, common ones being grapefruit juice.

im not trying to talk down to you but it isnt the brightest idea to ingest any hallucinogenic drug by yourself wether it be ibogaine, LSD, psyilocybin mushrooms, DMT, peyote, or the like. You should always have someone with you to make sure you don't do anything stupid.

I usually feel sickness after I 'run-out' and about 12-16 hours later I'm def. sick.
(Heroin)

When I shot multiple high dose morphine shots a few times a day I would start getting runny nose and weepy eyes...the yawns...uncontrollable stretching four to six hours after.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Kids_on_LSD

One of my favourite hardcore punk band from the 80's and early 90's had a chemist in the band who would make their own LSD and there's fun stories about how they would travel everywhere from california to europe or canada, australia with sheets hidden behind their guitar stickers etc. They had a song on their first EP called "Why" and it would quote Spock at the beginning and the end of the song "They seem to be inflicted by this weird 20th century disease called hard drug abuse, then at the end of the song "As a vulcan, I find the use of hard drugs to be totally illogical."

And yet even enlightened LSD users like them and me can slip and fall, my fall was caused by legit pain and lack of care by doctors so when I found illicit sources it was triple the fun to buy 'em. I considered Ibogaine HCL for a while but now that I'm on 10mg suboxone it feels like I have much of my personality and brains back compared to when I was on methadone , and I didn't go to huge dosages. I'm sure I would have handled Ibogaine though....have done enough strong long lasting psychedelics to endure it.Still...

On January 31, 2006, Jason Sears died due to complications while undergoing a detox treatment involving ibogaine in Tijuana, Mexico.[28][29] The cause of death was the result of a pulmonary embolism caused by thrombosis.[29]

Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Kids_on_LSD

One of my favourite hardcore punk band from the 80's and early 90's had a chemist in the band who would make their own LSD and there's fun stories about how they would travel everywhere from california to europe or canada, australia with sheets hidden behind their guitar stickers etc. They had a song on their first EP called "Why" and it would quote Spock at the beginning and the end of the song "They seem to be inflicted by this weird 20th century disease called hard drug abuse, then at the end of the song "As a vulcan, I find the use of hard drugs to be totally illogical."

And yet even enlightened LSD users like them and me can slip and fall, my fall was caused by legit pain and lack of care by doctors so when I found illicit sources it was triple the fun to buy 'em. I considered Ibogaine HCL for a while but now that I'm on 10mg suboxone it feels like I have much of my personality and brains back compared to when I was on methadone , and I didn't go to huge dosages. I'm sure I would have handled Ibogaine though....have done enough strong long lasting psychedelics to endure it.Still...

On January 31, 2006, Jason Sears died due to complications while undergoing a detox treatment involving ibogaine in Tijuana, Mexico.[28][29] The cause of death was the result of a pulmonary embolism caused by thrombosis.[29]

Woah, cool story, bro. (I don't mean that jokingly, seriously, it was a cool story. lol)
So these guys who traveled around the world with the chemist in the band... Did they ever give out free LSD in concerts? Or atleast sell them?
What a shame it would be if he only kept them to himself, and band mates.

Start being realistic.

I had to laugh at this a little, too. If I had 5K in the bank, ya know where it'd probably go? Right in a vein.
The whole reason I ever kick is cause my options run out, or I just get sick of waking up and the first thing on my mind being, 'How in the fuck am I gonna get enough cash to make it through today?"

I usually just tough it out. Sub was a good help but it's not feasible anymore.
If I gotta go to a rehab(that my insurance covers) it's just cause I need to be locked up and have no options. What a shit habit.

What's the thread about? Oh.....
Bags of dope, I start feeling sick 8-12 hours after my last shot.
Starts with depression. Couple hours later it turns more physical. Dial those digits and go again.

^ I actually just recently got some paperwork from the detox I was in a few months back and it was 6k for the 5 days I was in there. My insurance covered it but there was someone there whose insurance wouldn't pay for it since it was her 3rd detox that year so her mom paid for it. Sucks for her mom because she left with a guy on her last day there and went to get high with him. So there are some people that pay 5-6k to kick a dope habit.

wow, made this post on 8/10 and here I am on 9/23 and have been sober over a month! That is jus fucking AWESOME if you ask me. Just reading back over this, even tho such brief time has passed, my whole life/world has changed for the better.

I am in a Subox clinic/program, I go to their classes 3 days a week. I left the OLD GF who I felt caused problems and moved. I left the old job where I was using daily and didn't enjoy so always felt the itch to get high.. and guess what? I'm not high anymore. I also lost old friends/phone numbers and have just been heading in a completely different direction.

Very cool post to see at this point.. appreciation to TommyBoy for bringing it back.

Back when I used to just snort a couple oxy's daily, I could go ~18 hours without feeling anything

When I started shooting them, that dropped

When I started shooting heroin heavily, 8 hours was normal.

I swear once I reached heavy addiction, I'd always wake up feeling terrible. It didn't matter how long I'd slept, I just always woke up sick

With morphine SR i won't usually feel withdrawal effects until about a day after my last dose. With IV morphine i won't feel withdrawals until well over 12 hours after my last shot. With IV dilaudid i start to feel sick 6 hours or less after my last dose :X

with the dope i was getting that was quite strong, a good shot would hold me just about all day...come to the 12hr mark i wasnt feeling great, but i was really freaking out. and obviously i wasnt only doing 2 vials a day, id do as much as i could get. but for sure if i ran out at the 12 hour mark knowing i didnt have more, id start feeling my skin crawl.