(Victoria) Green Goblins

Jeru

Greenlighter
So apparently these goblins are the same press as sonics, staves and rockets, and the source is trustworthy... just trying to find out some more info if anyone has encountered these before...

Name: Goblin
Colour: Green
Logo: blank (sold as green goblins)
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 9mm
Weight: Unkown
Scored: yes
Edges: Bevelled (if there same press as the others)
Texture: Solid
Smell: None
Taste: None

I doubt there will be 2 different batches of these floating round Vic, so any info would be great, and sorry it's not fully detailed, it's the best I could do without having them next to me...

EDIT: Have consumed twice, quick report

I have had these the past 2 weeks I've gone out. I have a trustable source, and these pills are the koot, they are the same press as sonics, rockets, imps, bears etc.. And yes for everyone who gets shitty over the whole "blank" thing, these pills ARE blanks but sold with a name, just how it is.... and if you're not full retard you will clearly realize why the blue pill is called a sonic, the brown pill is called a bear, and green pill is a called a goblin etc...

The first time I had them the comeup took about 40 minutes, and bang out of no where I was just off my dial.. I was strong peaking for a good 4 hours, and it went so fucking quick, come down was about 2 hours of a slow decrease.

The second time was more of a spacey, munted feeling. Still cooked as, just not such a heavy euphoric feeling this time.. Even my mates agreed they were different from the week before, both from same source though, so who knows.

The come down both times on the goblins was actually amazing, very spacey and so so chilled, can fall asleep easy as well, unless that's just me... Deffs wouldn't double drop these, they are very strong pills and the effects last a lot longer then expected.

Last edited:
I have heard good things and also heard they are from the same source, havnt consumed yet so can't confirm how good they are.

Height is 4mm
Width is 9mm
And they have a score

Consume 1 on the weekend. Not as strong as staves or sonic but still an alright bic probably not worth the big price tag though. Come down or after effects werent as bad as sonics/staves but probably due to not as intense high

did you have yours this weekend just past?

cos to be honest, the first goblin I had was intense as fuck, and the strongest peak I've had. My mates who have had sonics, staves etc also said they were as good if not better... but I got them again the week after (weekend just past) and they were so different the 2nd time, no where near as intense...

they apparently have more 40 more mg than the sonics, not sure about staves or the pressers other stuff though... I've still got some goblins left so I'll report what their like 3rd time round

it's unlikely, but the first week could have been a different batch to the second week.. I can't think of another reason as to why they were so different

Last edited:
The reason why it wasn't as intense is probably due to hittin it 2 weeks in a row. Stronger pills means more serotonin being used.

Didn't seem as strong to me as the sonics/imps/rockets/staves. I think they're pretty pure as I wasn't full energy just chatty and happy, then slept fine and was fine the next day. I'd almost pay their price tag just for how clean they are.

yeah me and my mates did say it could have been because we had them 2 weeks in a row, now we know.. but fuck, now I don't know if I want to have it tomorrow or save it for another week, cos it might be even shitter the 3rd time in a row...

and yeah, their pretty clean

theres 2 different batches of them first ones were just green, second batch was a bit lighter with specs

Jeru not doubting you but can the source that told you the extra 40mg in the goblins verify that?

These blank press pills that all have similar/identical presses are NOT MDMA as identified in the pill report posted by the_student14. They are manufactured in china and distributed as research chemicals. MDMA does not have a 6 hour effect and the differences between the various "branded" "MDMA" press pills are in fact likely to be any of the following 6APB 5APB 5MAPB and the latest batch 5EAPB. The light speckled color and press of these pills I have posted an image on the MDMA thread. Also the apb's take around 45 minutes to an hour before you feel the come up oral and intranasal slightly less.

MDMA the come up is around 30 minutes orally and less if intranasal. That means the bears, the goblins, the rockets, staves and the sonics are all research chemicals. I have taken these substances and advise caution especially if you take multiple pills. Bad experiences are common once the dose goes beyond 200 mg with the apb's (say a double drop). These "green goblins" are reported to be 120 mg 5 EAPB. The reason the effects are less is because of depleted serotonin. This stuff is really pure and your brain is releasing crap loads of serotonin. You may have to take 4 batman or whatever the local press is to achieve the same level of serotonin activity 1 or 2 of these tablets would create. Hence why one pill fucks you up 1 week and the a week later it's less intense. Be careful this is not stuff to be taken in "heroic doses" do not double or triple and if someone tells your they are MDMA explain the situation. APB tends to hammer the heart a little more than MDMA although it is less neurotoxic.

Edit: Some of these may have even been 5 APDB very sketchy stuff not very enjoyable at all. At least they were not PMMA but 5 APDB was not fun at all.

Last edited:
I knew those pills weren't mdma or MDA. Every man and his dog swore they were but I always had my doubts.

No shit, was screaming 6-APB at the Sonics everyone knew where it was coming from haha can't believe some people actually believed it was MDA. Its similar but at the same time nothing like it to me.

I heard the most fucked things about the Brown Bears, that it was putting people into bad states. May have been a different press but it was crazy to watch it unfold.