• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Cannabis Discussion Thread Version 2

Hey RaveOne thanks for the info, when I asked about height though I was asking about the height of the plants. Also, do you happen to know the litre size of the pot you grew in?

Using SR to source seeds is an interesting idea, a guy I worked with until recently was a fan of Silk Road and he showed me some photos of some kind of kush he grew out from seeds he got on there, I forgot to ask if it came in a breeder pack but from spending a LOT of my time in recent months looking at grow reports for a wide variety of strains I can say that it had the very typical kush/afghani look. If I was going to go through SR I would really insist on a breeder pack, without that you are as well to just grow out bag seed as there is a high liklihood that is what you got sold on SR if it isn't in the pack.

No need to use SR for seeds, there are many seedbanks that can send to Australia with no problem at all. I wont give sources but ive used 3 different seed banks with a 99% success rate. i had one package taken years ago and i just emailed the bank and they sent me another lot free of charge. i will post my seed collection when i can find time.

As for plant heights, the vortex was quiet small height wise but i tied her down and topped her to keep her small and bushy so from the top of the pot to her upper most cola would have only been 600-700mm heigh (from memory) the jack herer was about my head height thats why the main bud in the earlier photo is a bit zig zag cause i was trying to stop her peeking over the neighbours fence haha.

heres some of my genetics and some freebies that came with them

NSFW:
bmbIsNT.jpg

awesome plants rave.. can tell you have put alot of TL+C into those girls with deserving results :) (not to mention the genetics you have ;) )

Im am long over-due for a vape.. smoking on a near daily basis for the last 7-8 years have fucked my lungs right up and am regretting ever little bit... wish I invested in a vapourizer years ago but hey, guess you get that when you're young, dumb n stupid

goin off Oxyuranuss' review on the silver-surfer, I'm opting for that but due to the fact the arizer extreme Q is cheaper and has the option for using bags, I'm sort of leaning on the latter.. would greatly appreciate if you guys that have purchased either of the two would send me links via PM as to where you acquired yours.. thanks in advance :)

^^ yeah I think I've made my mind up on what I'm gonna opt for %) cheers for the help dude

on another note, how many of you vape heads mull up your session with tobacco? I've only ever used a vape with spin and loved every bit of it but am kinda worried vaping straight green as it might agitate my throat like it does with smoking (I cough my HOLE if I smoke greeners.. I've recently kicked the durries with the odd one here n there but still cant smoke without tobacco :X )

You'll handle green hits fine out of a good vape. Its certainly not like ripping a full green cone through a bong. If your having trouble just dial the temp down on your next go.

My lungs are fairly bashed through a fair few decent years use of bongs and ciggs (edit: shit, around 12ish years now), but I could still vape all afternoon at 200deg without coughing at all. Witch used to be rare for me in a session.

Come to think of it, I've never used tobacco in a vape, just thought that wasent the go?

Last edited:
^^ ahhh good to know.. guess the whole temp. things something ill have to get used to in terms of efficiency anyway...

I was always under the same impression but my first vape session was with Junk.Scumbag (where you at?!) n he spun his chop before vaping.. n I loved it

n I still love a bit of a nicotine hit with my sessions although I'm pretty much off the cigs... eh, guess its gonna be a case of trial n error for myself

The skunk smells beautiful though. I use a vape obviously and the taste is amazing considering its pgrd. The stuff I had last week had no smell and no taste. The PGRs haven't diminished it Totally. Must be the long cure? It STINKS and smells out a room easily enough. The funny thing about the taste is that its flat.. Likes there's not as many levels to its flavour. No hints of fruit or soil or anything.

I'd love to try nice bud after a long cure.

I finally found a photo that shows the obvious differences. Half way down this page, on the right hand side.

Thanks a lot for your help and time mate. I owe you big time. It's good knowing what to look for.

I normally don't get PGRd bud. Its only the second time ive bought off this grower. In the last 2 months I have gotten some really nice weed. Frosty and dry. Had strawberry cough a whole ago. I don't normally get stuff that's Dank but I do buy quality.

I guess thought because it was called Skunk Red Hair it was meant to have lots of red hairs!!

Rave one, I'm in QLD and anything Imported would come through Brisbane. No seeds at all are making it past customs there. Someone knows what the stealth packages look like and have been stealing people's orders.

FA, the WW seeds were in their original packaging thankfully. You could make a killing selling seeds on there eh.

Mate, I'm telling you I cannot wait to grow hey. Everyone tells me how much better it will be and I just get more and more excited. I've got room for around 10 2m plants indoors. That's a bit of overkill so I'm using a 2mx1x1 grow tent and ill only grow a couple at a time. White widows the first crop, then I'm trying AK47. I was gifted super lemon haze seeds. That's the one I can't wait for :)

My best mates planting shitloads of thai landraces he brought back this year. Ohh I can't wait to try them. His last grow tasted like pine needles but my god did I get high. I had shutter vision and all.

I'm going to grow out SRH too haha. Will see how she goes without PGRs.

Nicotine through a vaporiser? Ewwwwwww lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate I had to remove a link from your post as the site was selling shit and that is not allowed.

Aw crap, sorry DM I should have had a better look at that link. Here's this weeks pickup... Random strain.. Very, very nice. MUCH better than last week. Anyway this stuff is a bit better than what I normally get. Looks nearly identical to the strawberry cough I got a few weeks ago. The taste is very piney though.

image_zpsf9426302.jpg

image_zpsd2e7bb1f.jpg

image_zpsdc5fe410.jpg

image_zpsad879db6.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks mate. It's a really strong head high.. Almost need some valys for the comedown lol.

Thanks to you, I said "none of that fucking shit with all the fucking red hairs" and that's what I was given. Awesome!!

My chronic pipe saved me last night from enduring the WORST comedown even Bear Grylls couldnt survive. I found out my pipes conie does come off and underneath in the bowl was a goldmine of chronic resin. I had no money and was laying there just ruminating in my head "time is passing. This will be over." I instantly chuckled to myself when i saw the amount of resin to get me where i needed to be.

Anyone else got a story of finding weed/drugs at the best of times?

Not with weed, lol. I ALWAYS know where every scrap of it is lol. I'm such a fiend.

The first time I went through Oxy withdrawal I ended up finding 50 .250mg alprazolam when I was looking for restavit. Totally saved my arse.

I have some inch high seedlings going for my first grow :) I'm like a paranoid father constantly checking on them >_<

I have a question about curing though. Every guide says to cure your weed, but I was reading something today regarding Aussie street level weed and it claims that 80% of the time the weed isn't cured. Is curing necessary to make your final product smoke-able, or is it all just for aroma and taste?

My understanding is that it's more so for aroma and flavour but I think it also helps the tricombs mature? Not 100% sure but I have always cured my weed and the result was a nicer smell and flavour. Less harsh.

Guys I got presente with a pretty good opportunity this morning.
I have a friend who is in Barcelona working his way back from living in Amsterdam for 6 months.
He is thinking of going back to Barcelona next year, he has an EU passport and some people have asked him if he would like to get in on a business venture. Fully legal.
The plan is to open a coffee shop and farm to sell to the canabis association.
I told him that I would be very keen to join this investment but I'm unsure of the law regarding non EU citizens
Starting a business in Europe.
Owning a coffee shop and growing weed as a business has been a long term dream of mine. Of coarse I want to do it legally no way would I do something commercial illegally.
I have a lot of research and saving to do I think.
My mate told me that the industry in Barcelona is on te verge of a giant boom. He says the weed in Spain is way better than the weed he was smoking in Amsterdam.
Hopefully this can work out because now I don't see canabis being legalised in Australia any time soon.

^ Sounds good, that'd be mad eh. Why the hell can't we have stuff like this going on here, wtf is wrong with our government. No medicinal, no legal, no coffee shops, zip, zero, zilch.