• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Cannabis Discussion Thread Version 2

CB if you really wanna get serious, start holding your breath before you draw from the bag.
What I mean is hold your breath, lets say 10 seconds, take a breath.
hold your breath for 20 seconds, take a breath.
hold your breath for 30 seconds, exhale
breathe in the vapour, hold for a minute
get super baked
this is facetious

Many of you's guys grow outdoors each season? are we allowed to mention this sort of stuff on here?

I only grow the one in my yard each year and i dont smoke that much these days so it usually lasts me all year.

I get my seeds online and have grown out some very nice strains. i missed last years season because i was travelling but got some photos of the years before.

On the left is (Next generation seeds) Romulan X Diesel on the right is (TGA Subcool) Vortex
NSFW:
RV7v0.jpg

The vortex was above and beyond the romX in most ways but the rom had its place as a nice calming relaxing smoke compared to the in your face vortex.
the Romulan had a nice purple tinge in the leaves when growing also.
NSFW:
pJm6G.jpg

Ive got more pics of both plants growing if im alowed to post them? (they're wiped of all Exif data too.)

Heres the Vortex
NSFW:
BrLhhXY.jpg

This was as she was fading so i think she was about 2 weeks away from finish here

Another of the Romulan
NSFW:
hHb6Lf2.jpg

Last edited:
So I guess the seeds you buy are all definitely females? Do you start with more just incase some dont go well, or do you just plant one and hope for the best?

That's a great plant that vortex.

I have used feminised before with good success, but both of these were regular seeds and yeah i usually plant 2-4 each year and weed out males or choose the best looking female and give the others to mates. i planted one vortex and got a female straight away it was just luck and for some reason TGA's genetics have and unusually high female rate (or so ive read in my research)

I should add that you can usually tell the sex within a month or so so i only have 3 or 4 small plants for a short time, then sort them and keep the best one.

Nice photos Rave. That vortex looks killer. Always been very intrigued at Subcools genetics. I've grown out his Jack the Ripper and it was absolutely fire stuff.

You doing outdoor this year?

Get a Volcano, the others are just pale imitations.
I know 300-400 quid is a lot to spunk on one, but they are the best vape by a mile.

Nice photos Rave. That vortex looks killer. Always been very intrigued at Subcools genetics. I've grown out his Jack the Ripper and it was absolutely fire stuff.

You doing outdoor this year?

I was planning to, i just got my order in of TGA's conspiracy kush but me and the mrs just found out on friday night that after 8 months of trying shes pregnant and i wont want plants in my yard with a preggo mrs/kid so ill probably give them to my bro and hell grow one for me (hopefully)

^ Congratulations regarding the missus pregnancy mate! :)

The pictures are fine, as long as it is within personal use quantities it is allowed, one or two plants fit this bill easily. Obviously there is a slight risk if you are planning to grow on your property again if someone wanted to track your IP address (assuming you post from home) or something but for one or two plants it is hardly worth it... Also awhile ago there was some thing on here apparently some phones record the location they were taken but you can switch that off, I am far from an expert on that stuff though someone else might be able to elaborate.

I would be very interested to know what size pots you had each of those plants in, what height they grew to and how much yield they gave you.

Yeah thats why i use imgur, they clear all the exif and meta data and i also have that option turned off on my camera. But it wouldnt be worth it anyway because these plants are long gone and i dont keep much if any weed at my house and im not growing this year as ive got a child on the way.

As for the plants the vortex was about 8 oz, not sure of the pot size its about 350mm diameter and anout the same high. I planted these late in october because when i planted in sept the year before they were too big for my liking. I like to train them into a bush and keep them small because im in a residentual area and only have a small backyard. I fed these an organic tea my grandpa gave me to use on my chilis and they loved it.

Those are beautiful plants Rave, especially the vortex. Those Romulan buds look sticky too.

I, for one would love to see any other photos you have.

WOOHOO!!!! I finally figured out how to do the pic thing on Ipad. Here's the skunk red hair I picked up last week.

About 7 or 8 grams here.

image_zpse4033172.jpg

image_zps0d6272b7.jpg

image_zps095bb4f1.jpg

Wow that skunk looks dank, haven't got many photos i can post up without showing to much of my house etc sorry.

Although heres an even older photo of a green house seeds version of jack herer, its only had a quick trim and was taken straight after i chopped her.

NSFW:
IVtJG.jpg

She was tall and poking over the fence so i had to try tie her down a bit haha, got 2.5 oz from the top cola alone the buds were very dense.
It wasnt bad smoke either but no where near others i have grown. she was an excellent producer though. got just under a pound from one LOL after that year i started them later and kept them smaller to keep the mrs and the neighbours happy.

Fuck that's a huge cola. Well done mate. I very much look forward to growing Jack. It's kind of my holy grail of cannabis. They are such beautiful plants aren't they? Everything about cannabis is amazing hey? I love Mary Jane more than I ever have. If they bottled the smell of flowering plants and made a perfume, I'd buy it!!

A pound a plants awesome. I wish I still lived on an acerage.

Thanks very much for sharing mate, that beautiful cola topped off my day. For real.

Haha, yeah i love it too. i almost love growing and caring for the plant more than i do smoking it these days, not that i dont love to get high though.

Does anyone else cure their buds? even your bought hydro can smell and taste amazing and completely different after a good cure.

I've been using a magic flight vape for the last year, its probably not the best for heavy tokers but it works great from my needs. the stealth is amazing as well.

How do you cure yours mate? In glass jars? If I were to cure commercial 'dro how long should I leave it?

Do you worry about controlling temperature and humidity levels like medial growers in the states?

My exact thought AS^

I doubt it's even 'skunk red hair' as its referred too. Just another selling gimmick. You can't get worse buds in Aus. PGRS ruin the quality completely.

^ at least another grower knows his shit. All these PGR pumped nugs are what causes psychosis, cancers, health problems. Grow your own, smoke your own, cut the criminal element out and know what your smoking is what it's supposed to be.