• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject generic opana ER

JDilla

Bluelighter
Alright, so i got these 40mg generic opana ERs. They are round, orange pills with a G74 imprint on one side.

Soooooo I was wondering:
1) if anyone knew how to IV these bad boys?
2) if the the coating is the same as the TimerX on the old stop signs?
3) would it be the same prep as the old stop signs? (note: i don't know how to prep those either)

I have read about an alcohol with 90% ISO, but never really understood how to do this. If this would work, could some please explain to me how you do it??

I was always under the impression that you should NEVER heat your pills, otherwise you will destroy the drug.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Ummm iirc those things (opana ER) are notorious for being a bitch and a half to extract, but usually where there's a will there's a way? I don't think we can post like extractions for dmt or coke on here and idk if it'd be the same for oxymorphone? I definitely know we can't do synthesis.. If someone says we can help, I'll search the web for you?

That's all I got.

It is the same from what my dog said. I just wonder if the risks of the blood disease are the same. Also FYI them bad boys are heavy on the lungs.

I have searched the web and couldn't find anything on these generics...only the old stop signs. however, they seem similar to the old stop signs so i wonder if the prep would be the same. but like i said, i dont know how to the alcohol extraction that seemed to be the popular method.

yea i saw that site. i doesnt say anything about IVing them though

It's the same formulation as the other one, apparently endo. By references on the site I'm taking that to mean the methods would be the same. I didn't look up this so called alcohol extraction but if you can't understand the chemistry behind it, or at least the methodology behind the steps required, definitely don't do this. I don't want to see you get hurt.

I'd just skip it and I think this is real grey area. I can't help you with harm reduction without encouraging lawlessness, so the only HR advice is give it a pass :/

ok heres how i do it with the 15mg ER pretty sure it's the same process but you may wanna confirm that using another source. But anyways first crush the pill up and then add about 200 units of iso propyl rubbing alcohol. The longer you let it sit, the more you will extract. After you let it sit for a while use cotton to transfer the liquid over to another spoon, thats how i do it at least. Next i hold the spoon over the candle until all the alcohol has evaporated off be very careful in this part because its very easy for the rubbing alcohol to catch on fire. So if you see it starting to bubble pull it away from the flame for a couple seconds and then continue. When all the alcohol is gone you should see a thin layer of film now formed on the spoon, this is your oxymorphone. Add water and mix very well, and then draw up with cotton or micron filters preferibly if you have them but for many thats not an option. 40 mg is a big dose iv though so be very careful man please.

The reddit says they're the same formulation which means the process would be the same. This is a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. Fuckin epic, opanas a hell of a drug up the nose.. Can't even fathom iv @.-

yeah takes about 10-15 minutes not bad. never iv'ed a 40 though thats a lot. OP you never mentioned your tolerance so please like i said be careful you mite wanna start off with a quarter and go from there see what it does for ya and then you can always do more later. please be careful

Christ. Careful with those things. Oxymorphone seems to be twice as strong as hydromorphone via IV route.

The ISO prep was always shite. Yes, I've tried lol.

ya i always IV em when i get the 10mg IRs. 30mg is always pretty damn nice but i always want more!!!

Christ. Careful with those things. Oxymorphone seems to be twice as strong as hydromorphone via IV route.

yeah i have to agree i would say 15 mg ER IV is equal to doing a 10mg IR IV.

what u mean te ISO prep was always shit?? have u ever tried it with the opanas?? did u run into problems along the way or what didn't u like about it?

Yes, I've tried it with opanas. I used to get the ER and IR both for chronic pain whilst living in the US. The ISO you can buy over the counter still contains water and does a poor job of extraction. I'd imagine anhydrous alcohol would work far better.

why do u think that is?? u think it's because you're destroying the OxyM when u use heat to evaporate the alc? i was thinking about putting the oxyM/alc solution on a plate and letting it sit overnight to let it evaporate naturally. then just scrapping up the residue left behind..

Twice as strong as hydromorphone?? Omg I only shot dilaudid twice but it was either 1 or 2 mg each time and I got absolutely wrecked. That's honestly not a huge loss of yield, 50 percent, because its still more of a gain overall with iv BA vs any other roa. Is the rush on par with hydromorphone? You might've said I'm about to check again.

Sorry I'm such an ope noob, I'm going to see my way out of this thread. Lol.

Is methanol azeotropic? I'm going to look that up, but you've any experience with that rondo? I know ethanol will just suck water out of the air and I think iso too?

you wanna get the highest % alcohol you can, the more water there is in the alcohol the less you will extract

right, right. i have 91% ISO right now...does it go any higher than that??

right, right. i have 91% ISO right now...does it go any higher than that??

well you can get everclear thats 95% (can't believe people actually drink that shit) and like morphling said, anhydrous alcohol would probably be better as well not sure where you can pick that up.