• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject generic opana ER

Ok methanol ie Heet (an octane booster sold in auto section of wal-mart) will not absorb water from the air. Isopropyl and ethyl alcohol do and is therefore impossible to have a truly 100% alcohol. So I'd use the exact same process but sub methanol for isopropanol. Also methanol is highly flammable so you may want to let it dry on its own. Lighting it on fire would just be an unfortunate thing to have happen

I think there is a reason nobody uses methanol for this sort of thing. It's far too toxic.

It's a voc and will evaporate entirely. But yes it's toxic in a general sense. Make damn sure it's all evaporated.

I think there is a reason nobody uses methanol for this sort of thing. It's far too toxic.

yeah i read that somewhere not really too familiar with methanol but i definitely remember reading it was far too toxic for this application

yeah i remember reading someone saying how they did it with methanol..i just couldn't remember the name...that just kinda scares me..lol
i WILL slam one of these......one way or another....

yeah i remember reading someone saying how they did it with methanol..i just couldn't remember the name...that just kinda scares me..lol
i WILL slam one of these......one way or another....

Snorted a couple 20s on saturday and I was weezing all day. I still have a wicked cough. I would tread lightly if I were you.

Opana is pretty strong. Especially if you inject it. IV drug use is dangerous.

So here is how you prep the global generics with the G on em for iv:

Get some 3 cc rigs, a cotton ball (big ones or a few cigarette filters), 91 percent iso rubbing alcohol, a cooker, and opana er generic

So crush up the pill real good.

What you do is take the needle of the rig and pull out the plunger. You stuff some cotton or filters in it. You wannna make sure you can push the solution thru. So try pushing rubbing alcohol thru your filter first.

Ok so you got a rig with no needle and filters jammed in the end now. You dump in crushed pill.

You add alcohol and shake it. Then you push the alcohol thru into a lil cup your gonna heat up later. Like a metal measuring cup.

You run alchohol thru it like 5 times and make sure all the pill gets soaked so u absorb it. Its then filterd by the little gadget you made earlier.

So now you got a lil container for of filter opana that's been soaked in alcohol. Put it on the stove on low temperature. Cook of the alcohol.

Add water to the film and draw up. Probably a good idea to use a micron filter.

Shazaam.

Still dangerous drug. So be careful with dose. I don't know what the conversion ratio is but its strong and you don't lose as much as cooking the jellies. Still a lot stronger than oxycodone.

Yeah bro thanks but we already got the method down. And please don't use cigarette filters. If they aren't 100% cotton. This could be the most dangerous part of everything you're suggesting to do.

Also we decided on Heet (methanol) instead of rubbing alcohol because it is anhydrous. And you won't need to do it 5 times from getting water in there.

But thanks for backing up the general methodology mate!

Im not suggesting doing anything. I repeatedly said its a dangerous thing to do.

If I was going to do this. I wouldn't use cig filters either, but not everyone has giant cotton balls lying round. I also wouldn't use wate for any part but drawing up at the end.

IMO it takes about 5 run thru's of alcohol to get it all thru the filter. Its also probably a good idea for someone to let it sit with the methanol or alcohol in the rig for a few to dissolve it all.

No I'm sorry I didn't mean to implicate you in encouraging breaking the law. I'm not encouraging it either, just theorizing how you could.

People probably don't have methanol lying around either about the cotton ball thing, or to be honest, opana, for anyone not prescribed it. But a single trip to Walmart and you can aquire all you need, and the rig to boot(pun ftw)

I know you didn't say to add water but rubbing alcohol is like 10%water and don't these things form a gel in water? So best to avoid that of course. If you're looking for best yield?

It's good you can confirm the gist or a more refined technique or whatever tho. Idk why but it seems like half the time I must be coming off as a dick. I'm just going thru an adjustment with my psych meds and tbh it's not working for me, plus the way I talk in online doesn't come out like a face to face conversation for some reason. So I hope you just listen to the words and not think I'm sarcastic about it. I rarely use sarcasm at all, unless its for reasons of like an inside joke kind of deal? Idk man, rarely.

Cooking/injecting generic oxymorphone

1-crush pill
2-put in spoon
3-heat WITHOUT water until golden brown evenly throughout or starts smoking
4-IMMEDIATELY add about 150 units of water (you will lose about 50 units due to the steam/evaporation) it is important to add water as soon as you take the heat away. It will sizzle and whatnot, but trust me. Its for the best
5-get a large/medium sized cotton and draw it ip. Wait a few mins for it to cool off or run your needle under cold water for a second and enjoy!

When your finished drawing up your first pull it is also important to take your cotton out as soon as your done and immediately add more water and a new cotton. You might heat it a little more for your second and third (yes, third) shots, but its not completely necessary. BE CAREFUL. THIS SHIT IS STRONG

Its cool ALT 14. Its hard to have affect when speaking online. You didn't come off as a dick. Its all theoretical.;)

I didn't know they sold methanol at Walmart. What type of product is it sold as and what department of the store is it in?

IME I have never seen gelling as a result of 91 percent alcohol. I saw good yields, especially compared to crisping a gelly of the same mgs.

I suppose methanol would be ideal. I didn't know it was easy to come by.

I do know the method I described works.

Still hypothetical. I also should add that 40 mgs is a hella strong dosage to take. 20 mgs would make me nod out. I would cut the dose in half.

One thing you can do is when you pull up is to use multiple rigs and just throw some in the fridge. If I was to do a 40 Id split it into more than one dose.

Id say opana is aprox. 2.5 times as strong as oxy and probably even more so if you are new to it. I am just saying proceed with caution. The IV dose should be exponentially stronger than an oral dose.

Good contribution to the thread, missmeyet?

No, I'm not kidding you. Again, please don't do this. I don't know what you were getting at, but here on bluelight it's againsts the rules to admit to ongoing criminal activities and/or encouraging lawlessness. Which is rarely, if ever, enforced. From what I've seen.

As several people have mentioned this drug is extremely potent, so use a very small dosage (in the low single digits) and then go from there. I recommend just sniffing it though since it will still get you very high, without the many dangers that come with IVing such a substance especially in this formulation.

http://www.reddit.com/r/opiates/comments/16ezkw/it_is_official_generic_opana_made_with_endos_old/

For theoretical purposes only. Do not attempt to crush or otherwise extract the contents. Doing so is a violation of bluelight rules, and more over, illegal.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I hope I didn't break any rules? I read em all and don't think I am..?

No it's not against the rules.

Cooking/injecting generic oxymorphone

1-crush pill
2-put in spoon
3-heat WITHOUT water until golden brown evenly throughout or starts smoking
4-IMMEDIATELY add about 150 units of water (you will lose about 50 units due to the steam/evaporation) it is important to add water as soon as you take the heat away. It will sizzle and whatnot, but trust me. Its for the best
5-get a large/medium sized cotton and draw it ip. Wait a few mins for it to cool off or run your needle under cold water for a second and enjoy!

When your finished drawing up your first pull it is also important to take your cotton out as soon as your done and immediately add more water and a new cotton. You might heat it a little more for your second and third (yes, third) shots, but its not completely necessary. BE CAREFUL. THIS SHIT IS STRONG

You should allow the solution to cool BEFORE filtering it up. If you can't draw up a room temperature solution then you should not be IVing it. What do you think will happen to it once it cools down in your body? It will solidify and pose serious health risks. Never race to filter a substance so it doesn't get to thick to filter because it's going to return to that state at one point or another, and so if it can't be filtered while at room temperature then it should not be IV'd. Also, when dealing with something like this a cotton filter is not sufficient, so a micron filter is the only way to go.

Good contribution to the thread, missmeyet?

No, I'm not kidding you. Again, please don't do this. I don't know what you were getting at, but here on bluelight it's againsts the rules to admit to ongoing criminal activities and/or encouraging lawlessness. Which is rarely, if ever, enforced. From what I've seen.

Please familiarize yourself with the correct interpretation of the rules before spewing them on to other members. The 'ongoing criminal activity' rule is more for people talking about doing illegal things such as selling drugs or doing illegal things to support their habits. It's not meant to keep people from discussing using illegal drugs since that would wipe out the majority of the discussions on the board.

Yeah bro thanks but we already got the method down. And please don't use cigarette filters. If they aren't 100% cotton. This could be the most dangerous part of everything you're suggesting to do.

Also we decided on Heet (methanol) instead of rubbing alcohol because it is anhydrous. And you won't need to do it 5 times from getting water in there.

But thanks for backing up the general methodology mate!

i actually did use a method similar to the one dopemaster describe; i don't think his was posted at the time. the toxicity of heet (methanol) scares me away from it. but i believe i did about 20mg, maybe a little more, and was not very satisfied with the effects from my shot. i don't think i even bothered doing 40mg because i wasn't impressed with 20mg and didn't want to waste anymore

Careful with the er. They wrecked my lungs once...I was coughing up blood. In the hospital for a week. From breaking them down the wrong way.

First, let me say that doing this is dangerous, stupid, and something you must want to do just so you can use a needle!? Swallowing them makes them last, sniffing them is really effective and works quick, but if you're set on IVing one of the hardest pills to shoot and have been reduced to crushing and shooting these G74s and others w/ "binders".... Crush them into as fine a powder as you can get em, pull the plunger all the way out, insert the powder, and replace the plunger. Push it until the powder is lightly pushed against the needle end of your spike. Suck up some clean, hot water and enjoy. •••• Show some pride! You're a hophead... NOT a crackhead! Shoot this IM and NOT IV!