• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

kindest and bravest things people can do

qwe

Bluelight Crew
what are the kindest and bravest things people can do?

e.g... donating part of a liver, or a kidney, to save a life

quit doing/dealing drugs and crimes and try to influence others to do the same BEFORE you reach the peak of your success

remaining tolerant and compassionate knowing there will be negative consequences for doing so.

Become a Firefighter or EMT. If I didn't have so many problems it's something I probably would do.

Letting my kids beat me in chess from time to time. Except now they are good enough to beat me fair and square :(

Walking away from a dysfunctional relationship was really hard for me and took a long time to finally say "No, I can't see you anymore."

pulling over after crashing into person or property while driving recklessly or under the influence instead of just hit and running away, specially when there are not any witnesses

Go against the majority in taking up for someone, when you know that the majority is in the wrong and not giving into mob mentality, even if it means the majority will turn on you too.

Go against the majority in taking up for someone, when you know that the majority is in the wrong and not giving into mob mentality, even if it means the majority will turn on you too.
Aw! Definitely agree!! Thanks for being my defendor!!!

I think being there for somebody while they die - be it a nurse in a hospital, a stranger on the street or a soldier/civilian in a warzone. When people are at their most scared to be given the comfort of a human touch and voice is a beautiful thing.

^^ this ^^ is a good start.

Not everyone can be perfect all the time but be the best you can be. It may not be what makes you liked but just do the right thing. Give your heart.

Help someone that needs it, it puts so much positivity in the universe and you will see your life change for the better....and it feels pretty damned good.