• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dibutylone (bk-DMBDB)

Oh so this is the "M11" I keep seeing, these vendors need to stop trying to suck off the tits of methylone and mephedrone and explore some new compounds IMO. It just seems the farther they branch out from the parent compound the shittier it gets until your left with a mild stim with nasty side-effects.

Do you think that dibutylone would false positive for anything in a urine test out of curiosity??

Methylone apparently does not, dibutylone may metabolize to butylone which would be similar to methylone so I think comparing to methylone would give us the best indication we can get.
Still, I am not 100% sure - trying to make an educated guess.

This is not a psychedelic, it is even hardly an empathogen apparently. I'm gonna move this over to OD, since not all methcathinones are categorized with the MED forum.

PD >> OD

Wow just a heads up a friend of mine got landed with an absurdly large amount of this m11 instead of methylone and I could venture to say it is the shittiest rc on the market. When I say large amount I mean it went the hell around a tri city area only for the lack of information available on it tho. After it got around and had been thoroughly tested by hundreds if not thousands of human lab rats the general consensus was this... In the average user a dose of 200-300 mg's produced disappointment and often irritation over wasted finances. At 500mg 50% of test subjects got a pleasant quite mild light euphoria, and the other 50% only experienced a desire to get their money back. It was only approaching doses of around 700mg that almost all test subjects felt some Frankenstein version of a super toned down roll.

be warned you get what you pay for it's not cheap it's bullshit.

Hi Guys

This is my first report, please guide me for future so that I can write useable trip reports.

My Report on DIBUTYLONE :-

My lab rats enjoyed this rock for two days without any visible side effects apart from slightly upset stomach which is very much manageable if one do not over feed themselves with food or alcohol.

My experiments suggests:-

Duration:-
4-6hrs

One experienced Lab rat required 150mg - 250mg, to see complete effects which is:-

Pleasant rush
Openness
Empathy
Positive mood lift
Euphoria

At some point we can compare it to Methylone but effects are very much in control one can feel he/she is talking a lot non stop but same time one can also talk sense and understand things.

My report suggests:-

Snorting is very pleasant
Mixing with water is also enjoyable
Oral also worked well

Some visible side effects:-

Heavy chest
Increase in heart rate
Constipation

In short it's worth spending money on testing DIBUTYLONE
I recommend this for ppl who are looking for Manageable MDMA Like effects.

Thanks
Guy from kasol

Anyone else tried this substance? Please post more trip reports guys if anyone else out there has tried it.

Anyone else tried this substance? Please post more trip reports guys if anyone else out there has tried it.

It's possible that I did it unknowingly thinking it was ethylone a while back so take this with a grain of salt, but I found it to be nothing special until the dose was built up to the point that it wouldn't be cost effective compared to other traditional empathogens. I found it quite psychedelic when I reached a gram over the course of a fun evening.

The fact that it seems to be geared towards ROAs other than oral also troubles me. In my experience, with limited chemistry knowledge, adding a "DI" to the beginning of the chain watered down other products significantly. There is also little way to know if what you are getting is actually Dibutylone or some other RC from sources.

Would love to hear more experiences on this.

BUMP

:D

Well, it acts as a prodrug for Butylone. Less potent, less effective, less recreational.

And even Butylone itself is definitely not as good as Methylone.

I wonder why we've never seen bk-6-MAPB, that would be as good as methylone...

I love how this devolved into whining about what the proper fucking name is when that cat is already out of the bag.
Everyone wants to dump on this chem because it takes higher doses to achieve desired effects. I don't see what the problem is when the price is so low the vendors are practically throwing it at you, so I actually recommend this for occasional lab use.
Between 250 and 300 taken most directly is a beautiful place with an almost opiate like nod then a comfy wakeful, productive several hours. No come down to complain of here but maybe a small dose of benzos and some ibuprofen have kept it at bay. Anyway it seems to work just great for my gear.

Don't knock it till ya research it....

I love how this devolved into whining about what the proper fucking name is when that cat is already out of the bag.
Everyone wants to dump on this chem because it takes higher doses to achieve desired effects. I don't see what the problem is when the price is so low the vendors are practically throwing it at you, so I actually recommend this for occasional lab use.
Between 250 and 300 taken most directly is a beautiful place with an almost opiate like nod then a comfy wakeful, productive several hours. No come down to complain of here but maybe a small dose of benzos and some ibuprofen have kept it at bay. Anyway it seems to work just great for my gear.

I can't agree more. I had several samples over time of dibutylone, 4 mpd, hexen, ephylone...many more...most of the time the samples were at best ok quality. There is a lack of info on dosing. It is an incredibly cheap compound so Idk y its a surprise that more is needed to achieve effects, I recently after seeing unbelievable purity test results had to acquire both bk-DMBDB , and ephylone. after lots and lots of searching decided on a safe test amount. and chose 280. orally capped, with a few drops of cbd oil on top to dissolve the powdered crystal more quickly. After shaking and waiting maybe 5 min ingested.

4 pm- experiment begins.
4:30pm - first alerts for sure, had some the prior ten min but wasn't sure if it was psychosomatic...
5:20 - such a smooth come up, didn't realize how wonderful the effects became and steadily increased. Music was much more enjoyable and ended up listening to every genre you could think of from Miles Davis, Coltrane, The Dead, Eminem, Dead Prez, Joey Bad, Logic, White Zombie, Sturgill Simpson, Johnny cash, Mafrilyn Manson etc....When I realized I was doing the wop old school just gettin the eff down to The Great Adventures of Slick Rick's
"The Moment I Feared" I started cracking up just at the fact I was quite clearly feeling wonderful but didn't feel a rushing speedy come up, almost sedative, opiate like sedative happiness, followed by an increase in energy and an urge to socialize ..
6:15-630ish - girl ive been seeing comes by to watch NetFlix... YEah ok..:sus:..
10 PM - I stopped taking notes, but can also add if it is pure and not used as a stim ie vaping a small dose or insufflating one, DOES NOT CAUSE STIM DICK:\ Notice the effects to be nearly non existant and zero problem sleeping, and in fact woke up rested and feeling great.

Honestly something I'd like to have on hand for the price per research amnt needed. and it may not be the absolute best chem, but for the price I truly believe may be.

Slow build, listen to lots of music, keep the girl, watch a movie, fuck (presumably) and off to bed before midnight. Hard dick the whole time.

I'm not making fun, just wondered, what do you mean "if not used as a stim", but instead vaping or insufflating a small dose? That's how a lot of people do stimulants, although "small" doses are kind of relative.

I was experimenting with few "novel" empathogenic substances recently, namely Ephylone (bk-EBDP) and Dibutylone (bk-DMBDB).

Ephylone showed itself as a jittery cold adrenergic stimulant rather than an empathogen but I really loved the Dibutylone! :p

Never tried Butylone but I have tried Methylone on few occasions and I must say this Dibutylone feels very similar. There is a warm sparkle, there is a quite undeniable sense of empathy and wonder, definite mood enhancement and desire to dance. And what's of even more importance, it feels safe on the body, not threatening. Even though it raises the blood pressure quite a bit, it went up to 135/95 from 115/75 but with no significant pulse alteration (about 85bpm from resting 60bpm) during peak on 100mg oral.

Have not tried plugging it yet, I think it might not be as nice as I think my liver might have something to do with nice effects I get when I eat it.

Orally I have taken from 40mg to 100mg so far, 5 times altogether. Takes about half an hour to come in, lasts about 6 hours with a very pleasant afterglow for another 2-3 hours. Quite anorectic but it's expected.

Coming up feels very nice and smooth, no anxiety whatsoever - you will see everything starts to sparkle and the mood will effectively and reliably climb up. It feels warm and might make you overheat in certain settings. Not very speedy but makes you want to move.

Now, music enhancement with Dibutylone was on par with my Methylone experiences - it was really awesome! I got into making electronic stuff for hours and it made me feel very euphoric and springy. :D

It also curbed my anxiety and my aggression quite effectively, made me want to chat with everyone and it felt like my heart was just glowing during conversations!

Snorting it was not as effective for me and it felt quite different - it was entirely missing the warmth and the sparkle so I quickly abandoned this ROA. Theres a thread on Reddit about snorting it being way more effective and I think it has to do with how quick and how well our bodies will metabolize it and maybe if you prefer the speediness over empathy.

My effective dose was 100mg oral and I felt like it did not need anything else, I just vaporized some cannabis on top of it. It felt active already at 50mg too and I would recommend to start low to see how it affects your body.
I mixed it with Phenibut (500mg) and F-Phenibut (80mg) to even more empathetic results.

For some reasons I want to try Dibutylone with Mushrooms and I just got my liquor extract ready so I'll update this after I do try the combo! ;)