• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

14 years old and really want to try LSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woyld join the club and say no but thetes no right answer for this question. What if he does it and goes on a bad road and does other drugs. But what if it.gives him more awarness maturity and awakens his mind to make him aware of dangers of other.way more.harmful hard drugs. I did it when i was 15 and it made me know who i am what i believe in and to not want to do other drugs.because lsd.make you feel one with the.universe. i actually wrote theorys, poetry and little short booms after tripping. Instead of listing to corrupt governments, it made me question everything. Bpttem line im npt saying do it, its good to but ifor me it helped me i dont know were id be if i never tripped probly doing worse drugs. Try gram and a half of shrooms see what you feel like and go from there. People may disagree with me but just my opinion.

As for some1 who first experiance with psychedelics at 15 I can say that 14 is too young for an average child to cope with (Facing Hard truth, stop denial, and being introspective can be simply too hard to get at that age).Mabe exeptionnaly mature/intelligent children could but its like 1% of population. If you are 14 and crave psychedelics than there is something wrong that needs to be destroyed but it doesnt mean you have to let impulsive thoughts lead you to a bad trip or even worst, life delusions that can stay for long, there is a time for everything we just have to choose it wisely. The brain gotta be ready for psychedelics otherwise you get a big hit in the face, one way or the other. Gotta be patient young padawan, the truth will soon be opened to your eyes.

This kid is probably 25 by now but: at 14 you have zero insight in this world, save the metaphysical shit for your 20s and enjoy being a kid. Roll, take a valium, lose ur virginity, take acid to get high.... In short it only gets worse, take this time to have your fun. Psychedelic insights are not always positive- i trip like a mental enema a few times a year and you DO see yourself the way others do... But at 14 do you want to possibly realize you're an asshole and have done terrible things without thought to others? Save that tim leary shit until ur old enough to have been in his classes. At 14 have fun don't dig too deep. U got ur whole life to be stuck with yourself and analyze.

I recomend weed if you want to think about your life. Weed for me is like taking smart pills (Ginko).

^ This entire conversation has an abnormally repulsive vibe in general. The OP got sufficient responses over three years ago. Why has this brigade of commenter made this topic 160 comments? The answer is simple, 14 year olds shouldn't take illegal drugs period.

On the occasions people take drugs younger than they should, they should utilize proper harm reduction practices.

I think 21 is approximately the minimum appropriate age people could begin using psychedelics and other psychoactives responsibly given the fact every persons pace of development varies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.