• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

14 years old and really want to try LSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think psychedelics can offer you a bit of comfort in your isolation tho? I think the solace I get from psychedelics is similar to any other kind of solace you can find in life.

I don't think finding solace is the way to go when working with your problems, that sort of behavior can lead to escapism. Like I said though, the things I've gotten out of tripping greatly outweigh this spiritual isolation. There's just a sort of disconnect between me and my peers, they never get what I say. They don't even want to watch Carl Sagan's Cosmos :(

EDIT: Really hard putting this in to words and not to sound overly sad about this. Disclaimer: I'm not, just something to keep in mind when you think "you're ready"

Last edited:
here's the deal, when i was 18 i took a hit of blotter acid, it turns out the use strychnine as a preservative for it, at least they did way back then, so anyway, about an hour later it started to kick in, trails and all cool vision, it was great, except something happened about a little while latter, my lings stop working, my brother had to force air into them several times to get them kicked back up again, point being, it may seem like a cool thing to do for someone like yourself that's full of denial, but this life is a precious commodity no second chances, after that one trip i was never the same, it altered my personality and my thought process, i know this one kid, he was 15 took just one hit, after that trip he thought he was jesus christ himself, and just try to remember this, the acid stays in your spinal fluid and NEVER leaves, you will carry it for the rest of your life, i am 44 now and have had about 3 flash backs, and they always seem to happen at the worse of times. i can't tell you what to do with your body it belongs to you, but just remember what you put in your body you have no control over, my advice, never touch acid, like my brother once said they call it acid for a reason, because that's was it is, it's an acid.

Strychnine has never been used as a preservative (and you would know if it was - it is one of the most bitter substances around), LSD does not stay in your spinal fluid forever (totally cleared in ~24 hours), and it's not an acid either (it's an amide, which is actually alkaline!) ;)

Not saying bad experiences can't happen, but - those are some of the oldest myths in the book.

Last edited:
I dont think ive face palmed in a while but that calls for it.

Face palm maybe. I am starting to think Ismene is right on this. The OP speaks very well for a 14 year old, and someone's alter ego (gut feeling about it) coming in and stating every myth there is on LSD.

I guess some people are bored and need a reaction. I may have taken LSD at 14, but my bullshiot meter works fine at 50. That is probably a positive.

Regardless though, some great thoughts, ideas and sharing are in this thread. Good stuff.

Lol no the face palm was for the post with every urban legend about acid, in my original post i advised the op to maybe wait a little....just because his brain isnt fully developed or anywhere close. 14 just seems so young. Maybe at least try mushrooms, i mean dont know his history but i saw he did try high dose dxm. If he really wants to he will. Hope he gets the real deal and it all goes smooth.

You can be suspicious of OP being an alter ego of some creeper, but just because the post was "well-spoken for someone at the age of 14" shouldn't factor into the decision making.

Jus bcuz theyre not talking lik dis, doesnt mean they cant b 14...

Yeah, I'm sure adolescents can dumb down the grammar on that statement better than I can...but I never typed like that when I was younger, and I don't want to toot my own horn or anything, but I was a seemingly really intelligent kid *toot TOOT*. Of course, my grades+attendance in school would say otherwise.

However, I would go on to say that someone at age 14 thinking of using drugs probably wouldn't be coming onto a forum for advice, especially if they're seemingly intelligent. Teenagers already know what's best for them, couple that with a decent IQ, no advice is necessary. At least, in my own experience with adolescent human life forms.

kind of meant it as a joke, but come on, who wouldnt rather get laid than beat the meat? sure its easier to rub one out, but compared to banging some hot ass chick>? (or guy...i guess? if thats your thing?) but also having that spiritual connection with another person who you live can be a high all in its own.

As a parent I would rather my kids tripped than got laid at 14 [ obviously hope they wait for both as 14 is just a bit young ] However, as ive already said in this thread having sex too early will lead to much deeper and long lasting damage than tripping to early.
Thing about LSD is if you're not ready its gunna let you know, worst thing that can happen is he's scared straight for a while.

As for 'spiritual connections' well....was the kind of sex you were having at that age deep and meaningful ? I seriously doubt it.

Yeah youre right, but i wasnt getting laid til i was 17 and the girl i was with, we dated for like 2 years prior, so no it wasnt a fumble around kind of thing. But i truly see where you are cominng from, im not a parent tho. And it was kind of a joke...i think the kid should wait years to do any of it really. Hes what a freshman in hs?

No, 14 years old isn't too young!

n54tggh.png

At the climax of this session, at about 3:30 in the morning, Eva Mendez ministers to her ailing 17-year-old son. As he lies lost in the ecstasy of his visions evoked by the mushrooms, she asks divine help for him. The child at right, perhaps soothed by the rhythm of the chanting, is sleeping quietly through the ritual. About a dozen Indians remained in the 20 by 20 foot room throughout the night. A few of them sat up but most lay on reed mats.

R. Gordon Wasson, ''Seeking the Magic Mushroom,'' Life, May 13, 1957

^^^

Er..that's not quite the full story red. As I remember it, the woman who took the mushrooms was Maria Sabina (he called her Eva Mendez to hide her identity). She was taking the mushrooms to diagnose the 17 year old retarded child who was seriously ill. Maria Sabina said "the mushrooms say the child will die" and both the child and his mother collapsed in fear sobbing their hearts out. The kid didn't take any mushrooms. The kid died a few days later.

Last edited:
^^^

Er..that's not quite the full story red. As I remember it, the woman who took the mushrooms was Maria Sabina (he called her Eva Mendez to hide her identity). She was taking the mushrooms to diagnose the 17 year old retarded child who was seriously ill. Maria Sabina said "the mushrooms say the child will die" and both the child and his mother collapsed in fear sobbing their hearts out. The kid didn't take any mushrooms. The kid died a few days later.

Apparently you missed the line that said "As he lies lost in the ecstasy of his visions evoked by the mushrooms"

a lot of great discussion in this thread.

op, i think you're way too young to be considering lsd. that's my opinion and it's worth exactly $0.02.

i think that the fact you consider yourself "a gifted child" and you believe your "mind set and maturity level is drastically higher then most 14 year olds" suggests that you are lacking in humility which is, for me, an essential trait of the psychedelic adventurer. to this observer, you seem like just another young, arrogant user who thinks they're unstoppable.

i'll be interested to learn what you take away from this thread and how you decide(d) to proceed.

alasdair

14 is a tad to young for doing acid or let alone tripping IMO. At that age I did do mdma & speed every now and then (but mostly stuck to weed) but did not properly start tripping until my late teen years (and started with shrooms 1st)

Also the lucy around at the moment is divine! xD

Might be divine for you Vibe, but not for me .. ive more a less given up lookin for it in my area, aint had an acid trip for about 10 yrs !

ive more a less given up lookin for it in my area, aint had an acid trip for about 10 yrs !

Do not give up dude! Someone on here or nexus once said ''If you want lucy that much, she will come to you'' after i heard that expression i did starting getting well weak cid (100ug a drp) but recently it is more like (200ug)

And there are many legal RC's i guess that replicate a trip, also what about Phenethylamines. But keep on searching :)

Yeh i wouldnt fully loose hope, but at times ive looked for it quite relentlesly and came up against so many brick walls its hard to keep trying, I was 19 yrs old the last time i bumped into it, and i think it was a micro dot, dosed realy nicely going by the effects and duration.
Im 29 now, thats a long time aint it ? And as for other stuff to trip with, i pick and collect as many liberty caps every season, and dehydrate them for long storage so they last me all year.

Just wait until you get to high school. If you find the right people you will have plenty of opportunities to try psychedelics with like minded people. Mushrooms are by far the best first real psychedelic trip. You should wait until youre at least 16, or anytime you have the chance really because psychedelics are usually kind of hard to find, but wait if you can

Oh, and OP, careful with that DXM. I know most people find it to inconvenient to use with regularity, but there are a few who go crazy with it and end up causing themselves some damage.

i think that the fact you consider yourself "a gifted child" and you believe your "mind set and maturity level is drastically higher then most 14 year olds" suggests that you are lacking in humility which is, for me, an essential trait of the psychedelic adventurer. to this observer, you seem like just another young, arrogant user who thinks they're unstoppable.

Amen.

vibrancy3 said:
And there are many legal RC's i guess that replicate a trip

Replicate a trip? It sounds as though you didn't consider them to be real psychedelics, or on the same level as acid/traditional psychedelics. A trip is a trip is a trip is a trip. And there are some serious/deep/profound ones out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.