• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

I'm going to have to say there isn't any heroin in Tennessee (in my experience). Unless, maybe you know someone getting it sent from Chicago.. but then it's hella expensive

-Lance

I'm going to have to say there isn't any heroin in Tennessee (in my experience). Unless, maybe you know someone getting it sent from Chicago.. but then it's hella expensive

-Lance
Memphis?! It's 2018 almost every sizeable city in the US has dope flowing through it. Memphis has TONS. I'm 100% sure Nashville does too prob not as much as Memphis though. If I got dropped off downtown on foot I'm sure it would take me all of an hour or two to get it in hand, majority of that time spent walking to the area to go grab it. You just have to get out there and talk to people. It's not going to come to you.

Good luck finding it. There's no open air market, so it's not available on the street. You'd probably have to infiltrate a gang. There's a set who bring H from Chicago but then you don't even know what you're getting

Plus an ordinary person wouldn't have access to it. I've never even heard of trap houses like you hear about in Atlanta. It's just not around really though apparently a select group always have it/run it. That doesn't mean anything

H is literally everywhere in Memphis... alot of it comes from chicago and STL.

I guess that's my point. If it's coming from that far away it's going to be rare
You would think some of Atlanta's heroin would make its way to Tennessee but i guess it doesn't