• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

Another columbia sc resident here, new and just wanted to say whats up. I love all the good information on here and its a good place to talk to others especially when your like me living a double life. Hope everyone is doing good

I'm from chitown and living in Laredo and it's been fucking hell to come up on stamps. It's da eziest shit in chitown to come up on but this is bullshit here. Good luck to all my BOY ppls

I'm near the central east coast of Florida and H is everywhere. It's a little pricey but it's pretty good. If you buy by the points, it's going to be a little more stepped on but still nice. If you buy by the g, it's right off the brick and hella righteous. Points come in the little tiny zips and Gs come in a tied off corner of a baggie. Before we eventually cut out our middle man, our Gs mysteriously came up lighter and lighter until a G was a half a G, so we just went to the TH ourselves and after that realized we were getting ripped off by our middle man big time. He was pinching at least a quarter each time and got so greedy that he'd be pinching over half our shit, even though we'd throw him some for the finders fee.
He tried to blame it on the dude when we started bringing our scale with us. I bet he wishes he wouldn't have been so greedy in retrospect because he rarely had to spend any of his own money. We were very generous. Don't bite the hand that feeds, you'll end up starving and sick.

Everyone, please cool it with the solicitation and sourcing. I just had to ban a couple people and deleted some posts that were borderline. There are places online to meet connections (and IMO you'd be dumb to use them), but this is not one of them. Please read the rules; the basic ones are in huge text on the top of every page! (Which is also a link that will take you to the whole rule list.)

Ok ok no sourcing . Whatever city it may be your looking in I say best bet is find someone with a sign and tell em you will buy them one or 2 or whatever your pocket allows and boom your on your way to party town.

I'm in Columbia, TN. Nashville has good stuff, just have to know the right people. It's blown up here in the last 3 years.

Palm Beach County Florida currently....dope/"boi" as they call it here is absolutely everywhere. People who say FL has shit dope and none of it are blind. I can get points in gel caps and little zips...in points it is always powdered...but grams are always beige rocks that reek of vinegar. Black tar is also around but not as available. I have heard of cats who bring stamps and NYC style bundles down here and sell em....never had it myself though. Also, we have the best crack on the planet here hehe

Palm Beach County Florida currently....dope/"boi" as they call it here is absolutely everywhere. People who say FL has shit dope and none of it are blind. I can get points in gel caps and little zips...in points it is always powdered...but grams are always beige rocks that reek of vinegar. Black tar is also around but not as available. I have heard of cats who bring stamps and NYC style bundles down here and sell em....never had it myself though. Also, we have the best crack on the planet here hehe

As a Brit, I will admit that Miami in particular has always been presented to outsiders as historically repressing any overt establishment of a heroin scene in favour of the overabundance of cocaine and its culture, but regardless I have always found it difficult to believe that the trade does not exist, given the city's long legacy as a gateway port for all and sunder and the universal fact that there are few cities in the developed world that have not been touched by heroin. The quality of the crack is simultaneously unimaginable and unsurprising as I would expect that the overall standard of the coke has to be about as good as it gets outside of the actual Latin - American production and distribution zones.

Although much of the crack I encounter is generally of a decent standard, we are so far down the food chain here in the UK that the price of good quality powder coke has doubled in the past 15 years. compared to all other options for a twist, 50 pounds was always a luxurious stretch for an occasional purchase but with the same now costing a ton I doubt I will ever bother with it again domestically.

As a Brit, I will admit that Miami in particular has always been presented to outsiders as historically repressing any overt establishment of a heroin scene in favour of the overabundance of cocaine and its culture, but regardless I have always found it difficult to believe that the trade does not exist, given the city's long legacy as a gateway port for all and sunder and the universal fact that there are few cities in the developed world that have not been touched by heroin. The quality of the crack is simultaneously unimaginable and unsurprising as I would expect that the overall standard of the coke has to be about as good as it gets outside of the actual Latin - American production and distribution zones.

Although much of the crack I encounter is generally of a decent standard, we are so far down the food chain here in the UK that the price of good quality powder coke has doubled in the past 15 years. compared to all other options for a twist, 50 pounds was always a luxurious stretch for an occasional purchase but with the same now costing a ton I doubt I will ever bother with it again domestically.

It's made a comeback here in Ireland Stee, 250e an 1/8th, .25 keeps me going all night, drank a 20 case of Carlsberg too the last time, re-evaluated my life after that.