• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

Atlanta has H, we call it boy. Although the quality is VERY questionable. Anyone who cops in atl, knows theres one area ya go to.

Really though, pills are the scene here. Just like in florida, pain management clinics serve people up like you were at MickyD's , lol

Anyone report on the boy they've been getting in ATL, quality wise?

Most of the stuff I see is white, off-white, or various shades of brown.

What is the difference between brown and white?

The two best scores I've had in the past year, were one was really brown, one pure white. Go figure?

@supermarket
It is said that pure east coast #4 heroin is white. The last process of refining it is continued until it turns from brown to white.
However, a very small amount of a dark cut make for a dark brown end product that is very pure. Also, if the last process isn't repeated, that product is light brown and still damn near pure.

So the only indication that the product is probably really good is if it is pure white. But that in no way means that darker dope can't be fire.

But that doesn't mean that all pure white dope is good either. I've had some snow white dope that was garbage. Can't always count on color to be an indicator of the quality, the dark is the same, some really dark is awesome and some of it is garbage.

Yea, a lot of white cut could be added to dope to drop the purity. IME the whiter dope has been better, but the best dope I ever had was on the dark side (though a light brown still). So yes, you are correct in that color can't always be used as an indicator. My rationale was that pure #4 powder is white, so it should be the whiter the better, but as you and I have experienced it is not always true.

Also, "China White" although in some areas refers to fentanyl laced dope, is supposed to be extremely potent when it is in fact heroin and not fent.

I'm in NC, and I can get tar (either fairly strong or total shit) and consistently good powder - although, the good powder's only recently popped up again due to a certain person's return.

I've gotten stamps, blue/clear/white bags, caps, and foils, but clear bags are most common.

It's a small, shitty scene, overall, though, and most of the good shit comes straight from the Northeast. There is good dope - you just have to get to know one of the few "real" dealers - I've never heard of anyone having any luck with corner guys, and I can only name a few reliable lower level dealers/middlemen. Some dealers have runners, but they generally carry less and and are unreliable. I was with one of my guys when he was cutting dope, he made fatter bags with a lot of cut to sell to n00bs and give to runners and smaller bags with less cut for people who bought by the bun/regulars. I mostly buy from the same few guys, so I'm not sure how common this is. If you buy often enough or in large enough amounts from the runners, you'll eventually be dealing with the real dealer and getting better shit/spending less.

Prices are steep, but if you're consistently a good custie, you can get a decent deal, and fronts are generally no problem.

Generally, I've only gotten consistently good product from black men who moved here from the NE specifically to make money off junkies; most have gang ties and buy east coast powder instead of tar from local hispanic gangs.The good dealers are extremely cautious, and you def need an intro and boobs to get hooked up.

Last edited:
Dirty South

Aiight im from North Carolina and got business in Roanoke Virginia. And trust me we fukk wit Brown nd goo. In VA i got dis dude dat goes up to Jersey,atlantic city or sumshit but he gets .5/1g batmans and rose wax paper i personally dont fukk wit that shit but the ppl i fukk wit say that its about a 8 ona 1-10 scale

as I posted in the H discussion thread:

Got 5, <snip> bags of H for my birthday today, really good stuff. Glad I finally found a guy I can trust in the "unlabeled area" in ATL. I'm happy, because I've been going through this guy for a while, an older dude , that does it right.

I got some friends that want to get me a few bags this morning, so I cant wait to hit the spot up again ina few hours still got 2 bags left from earlier too, lol!

w00t

Last edited by a moderator:
bum bum bum.....I feel like I just found gold!!!

Well actually I just found "raw" aka high purity Heroin in Tampa, FL

It's a miracle! But now I can officially say that there is Heroin in Florida, and not just in ghetto Miami with stepped on 5% dope

no way yo.. i havent been able to find it ANYWHERE in tampa. lucky you!!

The heroin in Jacksonville, FL makes Miami dope look like it's Afghani. Just sayin.

In Arkansas, there is plenty of dope around coming out of Memphis and down from Chicago and St.Louis and up from Texas altho I don't like tar,But for the most part you gotta know someone here that does it and then you get introduced to someone who will help you out getting some boy...Even here in the Ozarks heroin is around just not as many people live here so the dope scene is small and has been around here since the 70's.My dad told me that there was dope here back in the early 70's..who woulda thought it? anyway it comes down to knowing the people in the small circle and getting in good with them and the circle grows a little.Also I don't know if it's just luck on my part but I know people in Florida in Orlando and they can get the pure white "boy".Guess they know the right person because everytime I have been to Florida,it was dope all day!...guess I am lucky to know who i know..And by Dope i mean powder heroin! just to clarify.

Last edited:
In Arkansas, there is plenty of dope around coming out of Memphis and down from Chicago and St.Louis and up from Texas altho I don't like tar,But for the most part you gotta know someone here that does it and then you get introduced to someone who will help you out getting some boy...Even here in the Ozarks heroin is around just not as many people live here so the dope scene is small and has been around here since the 70's.My dad told me that there was dope here back in the early 70's..who woulda thought it? anyway it comes down to knowing the people in the small circle and getting in good with them and the circle grows a little.Also I don't know if it's just luck on my part but I know people in Florida in Orlando and they can get the pure white "boy".Guess they know the right person because everytime I have been to Florida,it was dope all day!...guess I am lucky to know who i know..

by regular "dope" do you just mean powder?

Remember that people use different slang around the country, so it never hurts to clarify your terminology!:D

ATL has a fairly big H (boi) scene. There is a small street scene in some specific areas and some higher up cellphone dealers. Its been a while for me though so things might have changed but its always been either a white or tan powder/rocks. I had a buddy that used to get these compressed tubes about the size of half of a hotdog with various logos stamped into them. There is more of a pill scene in the country areas but all of the heads drive into ATL to score. Man those drives can get tedious if your not close!

Dope in AR is meth. There is no H around that I've ever seen, even half ass looking in Little Rock. People here would probably continue using pharms anyway because by the time the heroin got around it'd be stomped on so bad you wouldn't want it and I'm sure it'd be expensive... :\

Last edited:
NC isn't quite the derty souf .. but pharmies are way bigger than smack around my neck of the woods.. I am 5 min away from the "heroin capitol of North Carolina" & there still isn't much. There are a few ppl servin the area but it seems like half the time you are risking pushin something that's not even dope @ all.. when it is around it seems to be good.. but pharmies are way more reliable & cheaper here.

about FL not havin any horse.. it reminded me of Requiem For A Dream .. there was lots of scag in FL in that movie

NC isn't quite the derty souf .. but pharmies are way bigger than smack around my neck of the woods.. I am 5 min away from the "heroin capitol of North Carolina" & there still isn't much. There are a few ppl servin the area but it seems like half the time you are risking pushin something that's not even dope @ all.. when it is around it seems to be good.. but pharmies are way more reliable & cheaper here.

about FL not havin any horse.. it reminded me of Requiem For A Dream .. there was lots of scag in FL in that movie

To bad its Hollywood and not on the real, same here in the dirty south(GA)

To bad its Hollywood and not on the real, same here in the dirty south(GA)

GA, well rather ATL, has plenty of "boy" if you know where to look. i dont know about the rest of the state though.

there should be a movie about someone doing a nationwide tour of different heroin hotspots and evaluating the dope in each place. good luck getting funding for that one though.

:p:p
GA, well rather ATL, has plenty of "boy" if you know where to look. i dont know about the rest of the state though.

there should be a movie about someone doing a nationwide tour of different heroin hotspots and evaluating the dope in each place. good luck getting funding for that one though.

Rest of tha state sucks. I live 2 hrs from ATL and really wanna take a roadtrip but I've heard all the horror stories bout getting ripped off so I need to do more research. I'm about to die for some bags my methadone isn't doing it for real.

dope is everywhere if you know where to look. also eazyeze this site isnt here to help you find dope sorry.

dope is everywhere if you know where to look. Also eazyeze this site isnt here to help you find dope sorry.

okay where in that line did you see me ask for dope, or anyones dope spot, or anything to do with asking for dope, everyone on here is talking bout dope so im on to do the same, just cause i said i didnt have anything but done right now doesnt mean shit i havent asked anything or solicited the such,,, believe me all anyone has to do is hit the streets it would be a whole lot easeier than tryiing to cop on here,, btw,, i've read numbers of post that people said the same shit, they were out of everything but done, people talking about going out to cop but u hit me ,,,guess i'm the new guy