• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

Florida will have an enormous influx of heroin once the pain clinics are shut down. I think the powers that be would rather have the addicts getting their ish from doctors rather than H dealers, so I don't see the clinics shutting down anytime soon. Politicians may give the problem lip service, but these clinics are paying off the right people...
you're absolutely correct, boulderbob. there's a hell of alot of money going in and out of the pain clinics as well as the many cash only docs throughout the state and for sure some of that money gets to ppl who will block any efforts to close the clinics down.
-izzy

Last edited:
pretty sure there is dope around the miami area. i could easily obtain as much as needed, all i hafta do is leave mississippi for about 30 minutes. there is def dope in mobile alabama for i have bought it over there several times and a girl cousin of mine gets her dope only outta mobile alabama. pretty sure dope is around birmingham alabama aswell. but who knows how good it ias. i know the dope in new orleans is ussually pretty good stuff

Heroin is found much less in deep southern areas than in the northeast.

Usually associations of relatively small numbered, extremely tightly lipped users supply each others habits.They tend to sing for southern rock bands, lol jk (sort of). In a certain slum of atlanta, heroin is widely traded on the illicit drug market but not in small towns as a rule of thumb, even in small town ghettos.

I know that last sentence b/c Pooh's cousin brought some H down from the ,<snip> and couldn't find any users to sell it to in our small town ghetto which I visited frequently from 2006 to 2008 as the lone white boy crackhead impressionist. I told them to call me nextime!

(What is a rule of thumb?
The prototypical rule of thumb is that one's thumb is one inch long.)

pendantic, i know

Last edited by a moderator:
They have a decent boy scene in atl. You can cop in the <snip> for sure, and there are def. people selling it throughout the metro area. OC's are huge in metro atl and all throughout the state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm Mobile, always a nice piece to be found, remember, its got a huge port

Make a rambling line from Mobile to Birmingham to Columbus to Macon to Savannah. Never found anything south of those places, but it can be had in those towns. Not easy, lots of cr@ck, but there is work to be found

Left Atlanta about 2 years ago, hating searching there, always real sketchy, lots of scammers, sometimes it was easier in Asheville, Greenville and Columbia for me for some reason

Are Georgia / South Carolina / North Carolina southern states?... because i know for sure they have dope.. for sure.... ;)

Always considered TN, GA, SC, AL, MS and parts of NC the real southern states...also a few parts of northern florida (gainesville, tallahasee) ....but the rest, south of tampa (Tampa, MIA, FTL, Boca) is some other strange parallel universe where nothing good happens, its like a funnel where all the screwball trouble settles to...exception being the Keys

technically anything below the mason/dixon line are southern states. and yea my state of Ms is deep fucking dirty south.

bum bum bum.....I feel like I just found gold!!!

Well actually I just found "raw" aka high purity Heroin in Tampa, FL

It's a miracle! But now I can officially say that there is Heroin in Florida, and not just in ghetto Miami with stepped on 5% dope

bum bum bum.....I feel like I just found gold!!!

Well actually I just found "raw" aka high purity Heroin in Tampa, FL

It's a miracle! But now I can officially say that there is Heroin in Florida, and not just in ghetto Miami with stepped on 5% dope

this makes me feel all warm inside. think of me when you do it.

Yes sir, will do! lol I'm glad somebody could appreciate the magnitude of this....lol it's not like I'd be excited to find dope in Philly or Bmore, but in Tampa?!? Shhiiiiittttt, there's still hope left for Florida! :)

yeah man most people around florida have only heard of it spoken in legends, and in hushed tones. its kind of like finding the rosetta stone.

if i lived in florida i would just be hitting up those pill mills, they sound outrageous, and can dispense medication on site

shit=D good one. it also makes sense that Jacksonville would have it too, being a naval port. good news from Tampa, you struck gold; someday soon the right people will get the shit into Northern FL and Southwest GA/AL. There's a huge market there just waiting fo'yo ass; as soon as the FL legislature shuts down the walk-in pain clinics, and they will; the shit is coming; and I bet it'll be Tar; I can almost smell the vinegar%)

i have never seen tar in the south. iam sure it is in texas alot but all the dope that comes thru my way is powder. new orleans is the most common port entry for dope besides the texas border and florida

i live in ky and have never heard of it being around. pills are plentiful, and taxed to fuckin death. i guess they charge for mileage coming from florida lol.