(Western Australia) Green Mitsubishi

drancer

Bluelighter
Hey, has anyone come across these? Not much going around in Perth at the moment, but these have surfaced of late.

Name: Green Mitsubishi
Colour: Olive Green with multicoloured specs
Logo: Mitsibishi logo pressed in centre
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 6mm
Weight: unknown
Texture: very solid
Smell: faint aniseed
Taste: Unknown
Tested: No
Consumed: No

Be careful there has been claims of pink supermans, yellow ferris and green mitzis co training nbome.
Nbome is not orally active. Can only be snorted or absorbed throught the gums. This chemical is a hallucinogen
And is quite unstable as to dosage. Dosage is very small with activity showing in the micrograms.
These pills would be pressed with a random spread and some may have dangerous dosage levels.
The taste of nbome is a distinct metallic taste like a coin but stronger and leaves a numbin sensation on the point of contact only (unlike come that has a heavy numbing effect)
I personally don't mind nbome but this is a substance that has varying effects from person to person and each time you have it.
Very unstable

Be careful there has been claims of pink supermans, yellow ferris and green mitzis co training nbome.
Nbome is not orally active. Can only be snorted or absorbed throught the gums. This chemical is a hallucinogen
And is quite unstable as to dosage. Dosage is very small with activity showing in the micrograms.
These pills would be pressed with a random spread and some may have dangerous dosage levels.
The taste of nbome is a distinct metallic taste like a coin but stronger and leaves a numbin sensation on the point of contact only (unlike come that has a heavy numbing effect)
I personally don't mind nbome but this is a substance that has varying effects from person to person and each time you have it.
Very unstable

You're absolutely right regarding Nbome, however, the pills containing Nbome have been confirmed as the beige MTV's. It just so happened that on the night of the Nbome overdoses the police caught a man with trafficable amounts of Supermans, ferraris and Green Mitsubishi's so the media jumped at the chance to claim them as the Nbome containing pills. I have personally consumed the Superman's, Ferrari's and the Green Mistubishi's on multiple occasions in excessive amounts and can confirm they are all clean MDMA.

I have come across red mitsubishis also, can anyone confirm what they are like? was told they were a bit better then green but from a vague source so still unsure

Nbome is crazy one trip fun the next a train wreck the difference in dose as little as 100 ugs (micrograms) between fun and fuck up. Should be easily differentiated as MDMA by an ez test kit though if it's MDMA. Not sure if nbome is identifiable with current ez test kits.