• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Occcult/Esotericism

I get the whole Lucifer vs reptilian vibe happening right now. The Ben Carson speech the other night at the RNC, like wtf is this real life? And Melania Trump, well, its not hard to see how she appears reptilian.

I'm just happy to be on the side of light, with so many light spirits working with me. They help spread my message, and I help spread their message (our message is really one and the same), its a nice trans-dimensional symbiotic relationship.

Yea, and Theresa May. What does she look like? Wtf.

The Occult is all based on Kaballah and is Luciferian. You trifle with this shit God will smite you until you repent.

I'm not sure how to interpret your comment treezy z. I understand the connection to the Kabbala, the chakras, kundalini etc., and how it is our responsibility to inform each other in the way we best understand it so that we may collectively evolve towards a higher truth. Such is the nature of enlightenment, as a synthesis of self-service and selfless service. Luciferianism is generally associated with self-service, striving for personal growth, or any practice that serves the betterment of oneself in knowledge, practice, discipline whether spiritually physically or mentally etc., but that is only one side of the story. Of equal importance in the balance towards enlightenment is the practice of selfless service for others- extending one's knowledge towards others and being non-judgmental, which requires a sacrifice of one's time to connect one's humanity with others. This is critical in attaining a balanced perspective, for no matter how 'enlightened' one may be, there is always more to learn from others as long as one remains humble. If you see holes in my understanding, please inform me, for I am humbly accepting of but a single perspective and open to considering higher truth outside of my limited perspective.
I look forward to all sharing of continued insight of all our interpretations of the events in our current material existence.
Edit: i had to edit this post a number of times because I felt like I had to tip-toe around the sensitivity of various perspectives. Go ahead and judge me, but I feel it is important in these times to respect all viewpoints in hopes that mine are respected in kind.

Last edited:
Yea, and Theresa May. What does she look like? Wtf.

I'll admit I'm not up with world politics enough to even know who Theresa May was before I read this comment. So...thanks for helping me learn a little more about current international politics. If you were asking me if I think she looks like a reptilian...LOL...my intuition says no. I think people took my cheeky metaphorical social commentary a little too far. No I don't think these people are actual alien reptilians.

I'm not sure how to interpret your comment treezy z. I understand the connection to the Kabbala, the chakras, kundalini etc., and how it is our responsibility to inform each other in the way we best understand it so that we may collectively evolve towards a higher truth. Such is the nature of enlightenment, as a synthesis of self-service and selfless service. Luciferianism is generally associated with self-service, striving for personal growth, or any practice that serves the betterment of oneself in knowledge, practice, discipline whether spiritually physically or mentally etc., but that is only one side of the story. Of equal importance in the balance towards enlightenment is the practice of selfless service for others- extending one's knowledge towards others and being non-judgmental, which requires a sacrifice of one's time to connect one's humanity with others. This is critical in attaining a balanced perspective, for no matter how 'enlightened' one may be, there is always more to learn from others as long as one remains humble. If you see holes in my understanding, please inform me, for I am humbly accepting of but a single perspective and open to considering higher truth outside of my limited perspective.
I look forward to all sharing of continued insight of all our interpretations of the events in our current material existence.
Edit: i had to edit this post a number of times because I felt like I had to tip-toe around the sensitivity of various perspectives. Go ahead and judge me, but I feel it is important in these times to respect all viewpoints in hopes that mine are respected in kind.

Don't feel you have to walk on egg shells! You can still be respectful, I cannot criticize you in this post since you seem to have gotten your view across very effectively. So good for you, maintaining your post as respectful and demonstrating.

It is respect you get!

I'll admit I'm not up with world politics enough to even know who Theresa May was before I read this comment. So...thanks for helping me learn a little more about current international politics. If you were asking me if I think she looks like a reptilian...LOL...my intuition says no. I think people took my cheeky metaphorical social commentary a little too far. No I don't think these people are actual alien reptilians.

I just meant her negative energy.

So um, who actually believes in reptillians?

Genuine question. I have never seen one so I cannot dispute.

i truly believe i am hybrid grey alien. what i was told was that in 2017 i will be 'transferred' to their dimension and will carry out the war against the reptillians. i dunno i saw this shit sober in an OBE and on dissociatives. i dunno what to think. one time i was trapped in sleep paralysis and 2 grey aliens were putting some device behind my eyes. every now and then they upgrade my firmware. my interest in the occult is self serving, as is everything.

i am only a good person because it benefits me. i only give back because i receive. i only believe in changing my beliefs to suite the best possible outcome. i think it's all predetermined anyway but whatever, this is the path i'm on and i literally do whatever i want. i dont need literature or knowledge of any kind, i go based on my own experiences. God is a double sided coin, there is giving and taking, doesnt matter what u do. if u give, u get, if u take, u dont get, but there's no merit to either choice.

So um, who actually believes in reptillians?

Genuine question. I have never seen one so I cannot dispute.

The whole reptilian shape-shifter story was just invented to be labled as lunatic or comedian and not be taken serious. In the end it is just a metaphore for the organized criminal non-empathetic psychopathic type of human (that are rumored to own a majority of the worldly goods). The problem is, that some people don't get, that it is a metaphore and waste so much time with searching for reptilian eyes in "suspicious" persons instead of further researching the topic.

Occult is the container of submissive information which is not revealed yet..but exists in black potential..much like pixels squeeking and taking place in dark or aether content...The Akashic records..is an example of this...

There is a miracle which is the mirror..and below it to the right is the occult darkness...and thats a +1 currently or otherwise a -1..and then the bottom left of the line which is the miracle is the 0, dark knot..or spacial division of the theory of time and darkness at once..which is the knot of the miracle as an Aeon in and out of the cosmic suspicion is a coded time affair...which is an effect and codec..of the byproduct of darkness...so in the Occult we are trained to bring up ideas from the darkness pass through the miracle slope..which is existence..and then take it higher unto light..and thats why space is both black..and white..the white is a form of all colors as stars..and black is the lack of existence..or potential that is not yet brought to light...so Occult studies the black...and comes up with magic which is light..and white...so the darkness is an idea of hidden potential..and light is the fruition of potential necessarily..

I'm not one to "believe" anything really, but I must say I find a lot of Crowleys ideas very interesting & a lot of his musical numbers seem to follow me around, 93 (also the year of my birth), 777 & other multiples of 7...

I like a lot of his ideas as well, "in that thou harm none do what thou will", "love is the law", basically ideologies I've come to live by through logic rather than belief, & as well it does seem I have some mild, innate "magickal" abilities (nothing too out there, power of manifestation thru willpower/discipline, I can make things happen as long as I stay on track & stay positive/"go with the flow")...

One phrase I've seen lately I like a lot is "magick is saying you're going to do something & doing it"

I think Crowley's whole role was to bring satanism to the general public. It's not like it was unheard of where he came from. I.e. the establishment.

^oh dear *shakes head*

Crowley was not a Satanist, and the only very rare occasions he mentions Satan it is in the context of an archetype present within all. That is the magicians understanding of the gods.
Of course he has made tongue in cheek references which makes those unfamiliar with his wit shit themselves.
And he was establishment? Are you insane? Crowley was absolutely nailed by the main stream media for many years.
Only people who have never read Crowley think he is a Satanist. It is you in fact Ninae, that is taking the establishment stance. Being a closet Christian though, it's unsurprising.

I'm not a closet Christian. I'm just able to acknowledge the parts of Christianity that has merit.

And Christianity isn't the establishment, but it is the fake face of the establishment, while Crowley and the like is what poses as anti-establishment.

In England, Christianity is most definitely 'establishment.' It holds an unelected role in government, you can't get any more 'establishment'.
Or is it the secret satanic illuminati cult that is actually this 'establishment' to which you refer?
Crowley was a genius that wrote a diverse range of beautiful literature and poetry, and is studied by serious academics. To claim that his purpose was to 'bring Satanism to the masses' when in comparison to the breadth of his works, Satan is barely ever mentioned, is a grossly inaccurate generalisation popularised and propagated by hysterical Christians whose world view he challenged

We live in a Godless world, whoever may be seated in official positions in government, so anti-Christ sympathies would be falling in line with the establishment. Or have you looked at popular culture lately? Truly seeking God seems like the most rebellious thing someone could do.

Not that I expect anyone to agree. But are there even any Christians to rebel against these days? It's been a long time since that's been the majority. That whole thing seems so out-dated. Maybe if it was 50 years ago I could understand it.

Rebelling against God is only rebelling against your higher self, anyway. Might seem like a good idea at the time, but doesn't really make much sense.

Yes thankfully we're living in a world ruled less and less by Christianity. I find it funny when Christians say things like 'christianity is under attack' and that 'people are only against Christianity but it's cool' , trying to make yourselves appear part of some cool underground Christian movement. Christianity has spent nearly 2000 years imposing it's rules in all manner of terrible ways and now it's grip is loosening, the Christians start trying to claim some cool counter culture position. It's funny. Like they're now the real rebels haha.No, you're just clinging onto an archaic misanthropic belief system.

Anyway, why are you making claims about people not wanting to search for god, like that was something Crowley was instigating?? Because you again couldn't be more wrong. He was a legitimate mystic and much of his writing were details on the mystical experience, and how to approach. In no way was he trying to get people to 'not look for god'.
You need to get better sources Ninae. How about actually reading him yourself?

You know who was a real rebel? :)

Christianity was used as a political program to get people to fight wars, among other things, like Islam is now. I'm not advocating official Christianity, which is mostly a government program for social control, but that doesn't mean Jesus didn't have a powerful message. Why can't you see the difference, and have you tried really reading the bible, or any of the Christian mystics?

If you have a sincere love for the truth, you'll be open to it in any form, in my opinion. Anyway, when I say rebellious I mean in the context that the Lord of Darkness is the ruler of this world, so anything that goes in the opposite direction would be rebellious by definition. Following Christ's teachings is only one way to do that.