• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

t6apb

Bluelighter
2'-chlorodiazepam, diclazepam, 2chlorodiazepam, 2-chlorodiazepam, o-Chlorodiazepam, 1-Methyl-7-chloro-5-(2-chlorophenyl)-1H-1,4-benzodiazepine-2(3H)-one, 7-Chloro-5-(2-chlorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1-methyl-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one, 1-Methyl-7-chloro-5-(2-chlorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepine-2-one

CAS# 2894-68-0

CAS%5CGIF%5C2894-68-0.gif

popped up on well known vendors site, selling in 1mg pellet form. any spec?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, wondering about that one... how does it compare to the current benzos available online?

Excited about this one. I thought Flubromazepam was going to be the one they went with. Nice to see something different. I'm sure we'll get reports from UK members later in the week.

holy mother of shit wouldn't mind testing that out, any speculation on what that 2-chloro part will do?

never even heard of flubromazepam. I still haven't even tried pyrazolam yet, i've yet to try anything better than good old etizolam.

same

my order has come, dont dare try em till someone else does tho ha

Last edited by a moderator:
took 1. feels nice, really spacey, quite dopey like valium tho not as strong, i think 2mg would be alot nicer..

but 1mg is still nice and relaxing, bit of mood lift too

took 1. feels nice, really spacey, quite dopey like valium tho not as strong, i think 2mg would be alot nicer..

Could you compare to etizolam? If you've tried etizolam of course...

Haha, sounds good ;)

Well I tried 1mg and it feels a little spacey, not sedating at all. I think 2mg would be a better dose.

Last edited:
very similar to etizolam, maybe a little stronger, alot more spacey less clear headed than etizolam

very similar to etizolam, maybe a little stronger, alot more spacey less clear headed than etizolam

I have taken 2mg and I feel quite clear headed, they make you slow with a slight mood lift but it lacks the warm/cosy feeling of etizolam.

I'd expect this to be pretty close to -
(these are diazepam skeletons substituted in the same places)\
180px-Fludiazepam.svg.png

fludiazepam, (2'fluoro-diazepam) - the closest related benzo in use. Quite potent, apparently.

200px-Lormetazepam.svg.png

lormetazepam, (probably a hydroxylated metabolite of 2-chlorodiazepam in vivo)

200px-Flunitrazepam.svg.png

flunitrazepam, (fludiazepam with chloro replaced with nitro) ... aka Rohypnol! The only benzo so illegal that it's Sch1.

Less related to
(these are missing the methyl group which confers greater activity... see desmethyldiazepam vs diazepam)
200px-Lorazepam.svg.png

Lorazepam

150px-Delorazepam.png

Delorazepam

(these would be reasonably expected to be metabolites of chlorodiazepam)

So yeah. Rohypnol analogues for the people. Dose is probably very similiar to etizolam, around 1mg.

Last edited:
What benzo do you compare it to most (is it more hypnotic or anti-anxiety bromazepam-ish) and what can you say about onset, duration and so on?

What benzo do you compare it to most (is it more hypnotic or anti-anxiety bromazepam-ish) and what can you say about onset, duration and so on?

It certainly isn't hypnotic but it is good for anxiety. It has a slight mood lift while being fairly euphoric. Not sure if they are better than etizolam, I can't tell yet. :)

Lasts about 5-7 hours.

Damn, now the Diazepam-Analogues come out when I've been abstinent for over two weeks.
The effects and duration sound pretty good so I'd like to try it but just because of curiosity which is not worth swallowing pills/pellets again.

This is called "Diclazepam" at another Vendor btw.