• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

Flubromazepam is great for anxiety... its just bad if you have a panic attack.

I'd find it hard to have a panic attack within ~20 hours of taking a dose though so that's kind of a moot point?

anxiety and panic attack same in UK

So,as for Diclzepam.would buying ine.of.those nips of cleae high lroof vodk or gin.b.suitanle.for storing my diclaz..oh and.also,my, etizolam?

Diclazepam is more or less the most boring benzodiazepine out there in my experience. Works great for stim comedowns and so on, or as sleep aid, but on its own it's not very recreational at all.

I find it more theraputic. Etiz's half life and euphoria (while great) wasnt for my needs. Saw a psych, he didnt let me get a worde in edgewise the whole time and gave me SSRI paxil and hydroxizine and a month folllow up. I listed being rx'd 200mg tramadol. First I have no depression, anxiety,crippling. Is he trying to give me a seizure? Things better go better once I schedule a sooner follow up and tell him how bad a reaction I got from it. I mean,l years ago the startoff dose of librium gave me like a mini seretonin syndrome attack. I need a long acting benzo for severe social anxietty and maybe a short acting one for general/emergencies.

Took about my last 20mg this morning. Took 30mg+unknown booster with some caffiene to stay alert once my gram arrived.
Your guys's doses make me feel bad. Beeen drinking rum on and off all day, feel normal. Should I tell him I self medicate or just take what extra I can get from him.

Last edited:
just ordered 20 of the 2mg ones of these as an emergency benzo in case i have any more problems like a couple of weeks ago with fitting on whatever it was that caused it i can't see it being the stims that did it but at least if i have these i some kind of fall back to save another trip to hospital

well time to find out if my personality splits with these like it has on other benzos should have them in the next hour and half hopefully it wont do as i hate the feeling of not being in control over who i am or what i say

How much liquid do I use if I want to dissolve a gram of diclazepam powder into it to get a ratio of 1mg/.1ml?

its ok at first but you get tolerant to it rapidly then it is like a placebo in other words shite dont waste your money. It claims that 1mg = 10mg diazepam dont believe it this RC benzo is crap. if you want one that helps with sleep flubromazepam is good but it takes 2 hours to kick in dont waste your money on it

I'm not an expert in this field by a long shot, but what makes bromazepam "safe" and flubromazepam not? The fluorine ring in flubromazepam?[/QUOTE

Has anybody
gottena funny tummy from this chem.like almost a stomach achr or iust felt funnyvijvthevbtukky?

Just a warning: WD from this shit is so much more severe than I could have imagined, worse than any other benzo WD (at equipotent doses) I've experienced.

48h clean and it's seizure time!

my personal experience of diclazepam was during a panic attack. a friend administered it to me and even though i had taken it sublingually it took so long to kick in it actually made me panic-attack worsen.

not a favourite, though it did work in the end and lasted quite a while.

just coming back round 20 of these and 10 etzi with a shit load mpa and eph couldn't walk straight for a couple of days

I can't understand why anyone sane with a bit of empathy would ever release a benzodiazepine RC. There's a general albeit slow tendency among doctors not to prescribe benzodiazepines any more for problems like anxiety or insomnia because while they may be effective at the beginning, they lose their effectiveness once tolerance kicks in. And it's really hard to control your intake. Many people say that they manage to stay on benzodiazepines like alprazolam for years without getting addicted, but here I ask each of them - how do you know you're not addicted if you keep on taking it all the time? I can imagine one may stay for years on a low dose if they occasionally take 0.25-0.5mg and there's enough time between doses so the body doesn't develop tolerance but in reality this is nearly impossible if one suffers from extreme anxiety as one needs to dose as soon as the previous dose wears off and in the end the problems gets worse. Just analyse it and I'm sure you'll get to the same conclusion. Thus this is not a solution for the problem at all.

I was addicted to benzodiazepines for 9 years and I suffered from severe social anxiety. I'm totally against using benzodiazepines for such problems because everyone can combat anxiety himself/herself, it's going to be more or less difficult for different people but it's well worth it. The pace of life nowadays may be an excuse for using benzodiazepines because combating anxiety certainly takes a lot of time and who has enough time? But this excuse is simply weak if you realise you are everything you really have here no matter what happens, people come and people go, so I don't know how there can be any good excuse not to take necessary time to heal yourself.8)

I know, the same works for professional killers. But there's also some human factor here. Or there isn't actually. :|

I know, the same works for professional killers. But there's also some human factor here. Or there isn't actually. :|

That's a great analogy, but from one ex-benzo addict to another, it's people like us who create/created the demand for these products.