• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

Took a 2mg (light pink) tablet at 17.30pm last night. Fast acting (30 mins). Noticed an immediate anxiolytic effect. I'd had a tight chest all day and it disappeared quickly. During the rest of the evening I couldn't really bring myself to interested in anything. Tried to read - no good. Tried to take interest in TV - no good. Just kinda lay there on the couch listening to my partner talk, barely taking any interest in the topic of conversation. I just kinda took everything as it came and let it go over my head. I actually felt a little bored because of this disinterest. It wasn't a depression, nothing of the sort...just light sedative, anxiolytic wooliness. Not recreational.

I slept like a baby and had great dreams. Massive plus!

Edit: I took another 2mg at a later time (9.30pm) the next day and had a better time. The disinterest wasn't present and I put yesterday's disinterest down to the effects of the diclaz wearing off, due to me taking it so early and no re-dosing. Anyhoos, last night was pleasant, the anxiolytic and mood lifting effects come on quickly - 30 mins approx - then I had a couple of glasses of wine and got the munchies big time. I cooked up a big plate of sausage rolls and onion rings, then straight after I went and cooked a large bowl of noodles and soy sauce. Om nom. Then, again, I slept like a baby and woke up feeling well rested. I'm not bothered about there being no recreational effects, that's not why I'm taking them. I'm taking then mainly because I found myself getting dependent on clonazolam (not a good thing) and I need to get some sleep and these diclaz remind me of zopiclone in that respect. And seeing as my gp won't prescribe zopiclone any more, these will do just fine. And they're dirt cheap....big bonus.

Last edited:
Personally I use diclazepam when I'm coming down to take the edge of stims off- but I generally don't feel any effects from it except it helping me to sleep. Even being new to them and taking 4mg at a time doesn't really do anything except naturally help me sleep

Anyone else get any weird visual effects from diclazepam? It's like things get a bit smaller then bigger. Otherwise this stuff is great.

I don't know what form or where your diclazepam comes from, but it sounds like some mxe or other dissociative got mixed in....you're speaking of the lilliputian effect here...

These are actually shit hot for sleep and anxiety. Love them. They've given me lots of new hope this past week.

Day six of Benzo withdrawal . Waiting on my Diclazepam. First time ordering & soon to be partaking in. Moved states, CA to mid west, USA. No doctor here will give me my Benzos. Hate this place. Just horrible. 10 years regular use 1-3 mgs xani. I'm new to the bored .

I don't know what form or where your diclazepam comes from, but it sounds like some mxe or other dissociative got mixed in....you're speaking of the lilliputian effect here...

Lorazepam does the same to me. Things start leviatating out the corner of my eye, also my vision goes slightly green n lorazepam and Temazepam

Lorazepam does the same to me. Things start leviatating out the corner of my eye, also my vision goes slightly green n lorazepam and Temazepam

How old are you? Like not specifically, but an approximation. Because there is one thing that benzos can make a lot worse, glaucomas. All benzos have warnings about not to take it if you have acute angle glaucoma or something like that.

If it happens to me, I'll just get back on smoking some hash, I hope it helps curing glaucoma as well as weed, or its the mix of 'noids in weed that does it. But my only contact for thc products right now sells a couple varieties of hash, moroccan and lebanese.

How old are you? Like not specifically, but an approximation. Because there is one thing that benzos can make a lot worse, glaucomas. All benzos have warnings about not to take it if you have acute angle glaucoma or something like that.

If it happens to me, I'll just get back on smoking some hash, I hope it helps curing glaucoma as well as weed, or its the mix of 'noids in weed that does it. But my only contact for thc products right now sells a couple varieties of hash, moroccan and lebanese.

Im 32.

Im gonna look a bit further into glaucoma, but lorazepam seem to always make this happen to me. A few other folk i know get similar from diazepam.

No idea what sties are.

So I got a plan to reduce tolerance here, because, if I hadn't gotten a boatload of flubromazepam 8mg and diclazepam 2mg, I'm not sure my regular rx, at least in the quantities scripted would do the trick right now after 43 days where I ingested 60mg of flubromazolam 1mg gelcaps. I gave the other bag to my girlfriend to hide somewhere, and with my "male eyes" as I got told so often when opening the fridge and asking "where's X?" and it was right in my field of vision, not hidden by another foodstuff,she told me I couldn't find it,which I'm not even doing. I had my fun with the first bag,now its controlled dispense.

I'm using diclazepam during the day, had 4mg. And I feel alright, if not a bit slow in the brain but that's still caused bby yesterday's amount of flub-lam I've taken, 3mg, what was left in the bag I had control of. That stuff is not a joke. But it seems 4mg diclazepam was a bit much, I underestimated it, I fell into a nod due to the suboxone and hydroxyzine I always take with suboxone. Having trouble finishing this post.

So 2mg of diclaz is really worth 20mg of valium eh? I thought it was weaker than that and had 4mg and just 0.5mg of flub-lam. I went about bought some empty gelcaps and turned some of these 1mg pink flublam caps into several 0.5 doses. I should be okay what with the boatload of stuff I got from england, which might be the last time, unfortunately, dunno when the crazy laws come into effect.

Just a quick question: I've been taking 2mg diclazepam per day for two weeks. How will I fare if I stop for a week?

thank you Benzo God; as well I thank God for not living in the US; we don't have to deal with such stupid bullshit laws!

I was caught with 100 clonazolam pellets and I'm being charged with a feeling. possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
so I ordered something I thought was legal now I'm raving a laundry list of charges including trafficking.
does anyone think i could beat this in court considering an analogue of schedule 4 shouldn't apply to the analogue act or am I facing serious time?
oddly enough I ordered 100 more because my doctor who was prescribing me klonopin kicked me out because he heard of the police report, and they sent me 100 diclazepam by mistake. isnt diclazepam illegal in the states?
does anyone know how many mg of diclazepam it would take to cover an Rx of 1mg clonazepam four times a day?

Yeah, I'd put Temazepam in the heavy weight category. There are several reasons for this. It's not especially potent, but has a quite low safety-margin for benzos, making overdoses more dangerous than with many others. This is especially true if combined whith alcohol. But I'd still put it in a category below e.g. flunitrazepam and midazolam.

Code:
Temazepam had the highest rate of drug intoxication, including overdose, among common benzodiazepines in cases with and without combination with alcohol in a 1985 study.[45] Temazepam and nitrazepam were the two benzodiazepines most commonly detected in overdose-related deaths in an Australian study of drug deaths.[46] A 1993 British study found temazepam to have the highest number of deaths per million prescriptions among medications commonly prescribed in the 1980s (11.9, versus 5.9 for benzodiazepines overall, taken with or without alcohol)

Refs
45: [url]http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/310/6974/219[/url]
46: [url]http://dx.doi.org/10.1097%2F00000433-199612000-00012[/url]
47: [url]http://dx.doi.org/10.1192%2Fbjp.163.3.386[/url]

It's true that Clonazepam is much, much more potent. And it has effects that are unique (or at least very much more pronounced, like the muscle relaxant and anti-seizure properties (hence it's also prescribed for epileptics). It is my favourite benzo, all time, hands down. It feels like it's a benzo designed exaxtly for what I need.

Also, Temazepam is known to produce the most severe withdrawal symptoms of all benzos; the reasons for this are not totally understood, but it is believed it has to do with how Temazepam binds to receptors in the brain. This is still based on anecdotal evidence, but there was a discussion about it earlier here on BL. In that study a Swedish doctor running a benzo detox clinic consistently found those addicted to Temazepam to have the worst WD symptoms.

temazepam is cross tolerant with barbiturates.

It does ? Here in Canada and I think the USA too we have 15 and 30mg gelcaps....everytime I think of the dreamy purple and marine blue 30mg gelcaps I drool a little....that stuff was potent...it was able to put me, an insomniac since childhood into a very deep 8 hour completely refreshing sleep unlike anything else....3 of the 30mg's would make me almost trip over my girlfriend while crawling over in bed (my side of the bed is next to the wall and otherwise unreachable heh.

Nitrazepam (Mogadon) which somehow disappeared from the US's pharmacopeia for i don't know what reason is the only one that is just as good to me. A 10mg Mogadon = 4mg of xanax. The only thing I could imagine is stronger (at least for the time you feel it) is triazolam...while still available here, is very hard to get. They got rid of the 0,5mg triazolams a long time ago, leaving us with the 0.25 and 0.125mg only.

tl;dr 30mg temaz gelcaps :

uUoMAAW.jpg
I'm in the US and have had an Rx of 30mg temazepam for some time now. they are yellow Mylan capsules with a white almost flavorless powder inside.
everywhere I read about temazepam I hear how messed up they get off like 45 mgs and this frustrates me. I have to take half of the script (15 30mg capsules) to get a nice high. I'm not bragging but leading up to my question. is it possible that I have down regulated my receptors so badly that I can't expect to feel normal effects from benzos anymore?
when phenazepam first came out i ordered 5 grams of powder without having a scale. I would just take dabs of it and black out for days.. sometimes wake up in the emergency room. most likely overdosing everytime i took it. my girlfriend asked me to leave our apartment so we broke up then a month later got back together again.. I asked why did you kick me out? she said because you were nodding out for days at a time, pretty much unconscious for a month. is this large amount of phenazepam that bombarded my receptors possible to have down related or burnt out my bz receptors?
the only benzo I feel every time I take it is clonazepam. even at small doses like. 5mg sublingual. is this because clonazepam has some action at gaba b receptor unlike any other benzo? I could get high from larger doses of xanax but I really can't get good effects from most benzos that are prescribed.
I've done flubrazolam and they just made me feel really sleepy. to the point where I ended up running out of my adderall script early so I wouldn't fall asleep at the wheel!
I've tried clonazolam which I liked a lot but it has a very narrow therapeutic window. while .5mg would relax the heck out of me, maybe 1mg would have me waking up in the back of an ambulance with felonies pressed against me.
tried pyrazolam and didn't like it at all so I gave it to my girlfriend who loved it saying that it felt strictly anxyolitic with no hypnotic or sedative properties. she has a very small benzo tolerance so they fit her well.
just received 100 2mg diclazepam in the mail along with a blotter of 1plsd.
I was expecting 100 more. 5mg clonazolam but they screwed up my order. they are tiny purple circle pills with a score on one side. I'll add a picture later. I would have gotten into them by now but I just took one of my last adderall and i started reading this thread and got stuck on it. I'll be sure to give my report.
be2b5a96_l.jpeg

ok, so I finally gave in and ate 4 2mg pellets. a half hour went by with nothing to write home about. mild sedation but I should mention, I'm on about 40mg amphetamine salts ir and i think im beginning to feel the effects of the comedown. so I may up my dose by another eight mg or so then check back in.
I also should note I just put a 4mg piece of suboxone under my tongue.

Last edited:
I think your issue is having experience with phenazepam before you got a taste of temazepam. I'm already hating myself for falling to flubromazolam and have to take minimal amounts now everyday on top of other benzos just to be able not to take 1mg flub-lam a day. Because I know it will be impossible to obtain these 1mg pink caps in the future.

Also, yes, generics sometimes look different from the brand name. But I know americans who had 30mg temazepam like these. It's slightly more common here up north for a generic to look exactly like the brand name. Brand name Restoril look like these generic temazepam. The 15mg ones, white and pink.

But being constantly anxiety free due to the insane strength of that flubromazolam (only having 0.5mg (half) the powder in that capsule) makes me totally careless. Plus, if you look at the flubromazolam thread, I got an issue here...

But yeah, when I only have my rx's, I still get the huge addicting infinite sigh after finally getting my refill after a few days without any. That's the benzo high. Also, like I said before, clonazolam is much more euphoric than flub-lam. I'm rarely finding it strange how temazepam is felt as very weak or top shelf there with nitrazepam in what's usually available in the US. Temazepam isn't causing any outcry from supposedly outraged parents and politicians. We didn't have 20mg gel-like temazepam tablets like in the UK (I don't know about what form Restoril comes in Reverseland, my prefered name for Australia :D ) to have to try and inject. Even the powder inside the gelcaps are probably 100% temazepam in ours, because there's very little powder if you take a look inside a 30, I wouldn't know about the 15's but yeah, no filler. And nobody trying to shoot it up. Even our dangerous street bums know you don't slam downers (mostly).

As for diclazepam, feels a lot like valium. I also scared myself that after a month of flubromazolam 1mg-2mg...but it might take some time, but tapering works. Diclazepam could be used for tapering. The purple 2mg pills are easily split in 2 and same with the 1mg ones. Unlike the beige 4mg and green 8mg flubromazepam pills, which have a score but its there just for looks or maybe to help where to put a knife and cut in 2.

I never knew clonazepam also acted on GABA-B, must have been why I needed a valium taper and trying to taper from using clonazepam itself didn't work. I was taking 2mg upon waking up and one before bed, 2mg bid for 3 years and a half and I had a sudden thought that....yeah I'm careless, but also careless about my friends, family, myself and I don't enjoy anything anymore, I need to taper that clonazepam away. And it worked up to a point, taper schedule was going too fast once I reached 20mg and 20mg is where I got stuck at, still a 66% reduction in BZD consumption. Now the RC benzos were saviours, generally, so I would respect my script (kinda) when I had momens...lets say GAD isn't linear and sometimes I needed more on one day, hell I can do well with just 10mg some days. I found that not sticking to pharmacology, no matter how the subject interests me, helps me too, lol, just read other stuff online or go skateboard sometimes again before I'm too old for that.

Last edited:
50 for £8 made me splash out on these. Can you get responsibly wobbly on them? Do you get that bodily stoned, whilst yet not overpowering, feeling like with proper diazepam?

Last edited:
I find it to be very mood stabilizing, not surprising since its related to clonazepam. But when I take more than 0.5mg, it feels like Nitrazepam, very cozy and although with some benzos I can still feel the anxiety in the back of my head if you know what I mean, knowing its still there, like nitrazepam, this thing doesn't. Don't go overboard unless you got rx's you can lean on in case you're out and been having having too many nods.

Sorry for double posting, but I have question I'm sure some minds can answer (I got my own little idea but let's see).

For almost a year and a half, I relied on imported clonazolam 0.5mg gelcaps for daily anxiety and only used half or not at all my Valium script and when I did it was 10mg at bed time (Im scripted twice that a day).

The this summer I got a huge sack of flubromazolam 1mg caps that were strong as hell, only that ever made me blackout or just fall asleep on my chair. Read other posts of mine to describe how these 1mg pink caps were strong. So for a while, all I used was triazolo benzos. One day last month when the clonazolam was getting low, and I didn't know yet I couldn't order more without problem, I had to get some when the place selling it were kickbanned by paypal. But I didn't know that yet, I just felt a lack of muscle relaxation that valium brought to me, so I go to my rather large pile of saved diazepam 10's and just have 25mg, I didn't have it in 3 months then.

I started yawning and yawning and I had to tell my friend, I'm taking a taxi, out of nowhere I'm super tired, tears everytime i yawned etc.

So, while I was trying to get some of the yellow gelcaps using another payment method, I only had 4 left, I looked inside my wallet for some mirapax pills I know I had put there, but what falls down from heaven almost as a sign from it, a 2mg purple diclazepam. I take just 1....same thing happened as with valium, less dramatic, but I got much more anxiolysis, than if I had eaten all 4 of my remaining caps at once and promptly went to sleep.

Now, do these short lasting triazolos, taken for a long while, since they hit different subunits of the bzd subcomplex of the gaba producing cells, a1,a2,a3,a4,a5,y1,y2...I think it's those), that switching back to a regular pam benzo will make them hit hard. Last week I exhausted the remaining of my valium script (getting 60 more tuesday no problems), they hit so strongly in combo with my suboxone...so I made an order somewhere else, a hell lot of diclazepam 2mg and just 30 or so clonazolam 0.5mg pills (which were okay, not as strong as the capsules but close enough) and 25 flubromazolam 0.25mg pale pink almost white pills. They worked, the flub-lams, had to take 4 to feel half the effect of those 1mg capsules though, so they were all gone fast. But I still got a boatload of diclazepam, which i'm intending on not using when I got my valium script and save em,they're doing me good right now. And it's true one has to wait almost flubromazepam lengths to feel it.

But could it be all that triazolo consumption with no "regular benzos" or almost none made me sensitive as hell (gave my subunits affected by diazepam and other pams a break) without me falling into withdrawals. Because if so, I might have found something useful of a method here.

Interesting because I felt that non-Triazolo Benzos had less effects on me after having a few Clonazolam and Flubromazolam over the course of one month (note that I did not take them daily and only in small doses eg. 0,5mg Clona- & 0,25mg Flubromazolam).
So basically the opposite of your experience. I felt that they raised my tolerance to a certain degree where the classics weren't as effective anymore.

I mentioned before that in my opinion the Triazolo-BZDs are nothing to fuck around with as I found them to be even more addictive than the classic Benzos and causing a nasty rebound even with sporadically use.
So if you are dependent I'd advise to stay clear of them and stick with your Valiums or Diclazepam because I think especially Clonazolam digs the hole a lot deeper.