• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

We (us) can have them (diazepam), but usually those substances are only available when prescribed by your doctor, while many people tend to medicate themselves or using them just recreationally. I'll have an eye on this thread, but i don't know if i'm willing to ingest this...perhaps with more 'research' done by some brave guinea pigs ;)

What's the most people have taken at once so far?

I'm similar to areweonair and take a large amount of Etizolam at once so I'm curious how this new benzo is in high doses.

wow thats a mighty list of benzos and z drugs ive never even remotely heard of except for parts. very interesting though.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Chloro is placed in the 2 position on the phenyl group, wouldn't it naturally conform to its least energetic conformational state?

As in - wouldn't the phenyl group be rotated 180 degrees, placing the chloro in the position of "classical" benzos?

Its not like that bond to the phenyl group contains pi bonds... that benzene is going to rotate. And having two chlorine atoms RIGHT next to each other seems to be a high-energy conformation.

EDIT - Nevermind. I forgot its connected to a double bond.

But that still doesn't mean it won't rotate, does it? the Cyclohepta-whatever -> benzene bond can still rotate, seeing as it's a sigma bond only?

Its been a while.

Also, wouldn't the half life be relatively short compared to vanilla diaz, seeing as how the premise of Diazepam's half life is the livers inability to cleave benzene rings? The chlorine, with its electron-withdrawing effect would give your liver the ability to cleave that chlorobenzene MUCH more quickly, no?

Last edited:
The chlorine, with its electron-withdrawing effect would give your liver the ability to cleave that chlorobenzene MUCH more quickly, no?

no

the short duration is probably from the slightly increased polarity relative to "plain' diazepam

Is it better as hypnotic and for euphoria than Etizolam ? I find Etizolam good for anxiety only.

On it right now trying to compare structures on my phone

Looking at it its like diazepam just turned on its side with a bromine and flourine ring instead. Stay as far away from this as possible both those chemicals are poisonous and a carcinogen bromine never leaves your body 100% and its im mountain dew to give it the look and thickness there are better safer RC out there

Yeah man, total science here, elemental fluoride isn't even what they use in water and there's already fluoride in natural water but it is safe compound, the name I forget right now but it is not fluoride sodium(?), the one added to tap water that's supposedly bad. And yeah, rings in molecules containing fluoride and bromide =! effects of the elemental product or even things that Hbr like DXM. Bromazepam does not cause bromine poisoning and is extremely common in all countries where it is used (everywhere but the US it seems). My grandma is scripted bromazepam, my weed dealer is scripted bromazepam, they're all 100% healthy. Please do not shitpost like this anymore.

Ok guys, judging by the chemical make up of this, I thought I'd be bold and order 100 of these 1mg 'pellets' from a well known online vendor.

Currently trying to taper off quite a moderate/heavy Etizolam addiction... These being different I thought I'd get 100 and stretch them out as long as possible. Also with regards to people saying Pyrazolam was a waste of time or a flop, I'd say it definitely has it's place in the benzo/thieno world. No it doesnt knock you out, but its a very clear headed, very powerful anxyiolitic that relieves anxiety, and cannot be abused. So if you're looking to abuse these legal benzos no, it's not the one, however if you really need an anti-anxiety medication that wont make you fall over or slurr your speech even after eating 10 or more of them, very useful IMO.

Now for the 2-chlorodiazepam... Took 2mg (2x 1mg tabs) this morning when they arrived, on a relatively empty stomach. Effects-wise, they make me feel very relaxed (muscles, and mind alike), comparitive to something directly inbetween Etizolam and Diazepam. (I have not tried a HUGE amount of different benzos so this is how I can personally compare).

Differences however, these pills last a lot longer than etizolam do, and have not felt the need to keep re-dosing as I do with Eti's. Spacey head, yet functional, inhibitions very much lowered, however 5 hours after taking these I felt noticeably quite tired.

I think these will work pretty well as a sleep aid at the right dose, and also possess very good levels of anti-anxiety properties. I would agree that 1mg is comparable to that of 10mg Diazepam.

So only eaten the 2mg, conclusions... longer half life than etizolam, spacey head yet functional due to inhibitions lowered considerably. Great muscle relaxant and potentially a great sleeping aid.

Also note - they came in dark green (camo shade of green) 1mg tablet from this vendor, same shape and score down the middle just like most etizolam and pyrazolam appearances.

IMO - Very nice!! Pretty much a guinea pig currently... we know there is no long term knowledge of potential dangers or harm this could cause, but I'm feeling great and this has really great potential. 8/10. Etizolam you now have a decent adversary!

Feel free to ask me other things with regard to effects and other aspects if you're tempted to try this. I have a few and will be experimenting/tapering for the next few days/weeks...

Btw also have a huge Etizolam tolerance (up to 20mg a day if not more), and 2mg of these I actually felt quite noticeably.

Pity I can't give good objective info regarding this one, as I take benzos daily, often in combination (ie. etizolam and temezapam, . clonazepam and pyrazolam, etc)...and anyway it's hard to give feedback on benzos because they're so subjective. For instance, I seem to be in the minority of people who hate alprazolam (Xanax) with a passion. I hate its effects and after effects. Different strokes for different folks, right?

Anyway, I tried a 1mg 2-chlorodiazepam pill today and to my surprise I actually noticed it and found it very pleasing. First impressions of "Diclazepam" are good IME.

Be interesting to see how this one pans out.

@jchitty, think i might be the one who said pyrazolam was a flop.lol
I know that benzos are very subjective in their effects from individual to individual but pyrazolam was even worse at dealing with my anxiety then diazepam was, which is saying something! However ive found that benzos with a pronunced hypnotic effect like midazolam or Z-drugs like zopiclone or thienos like etizolam wipe out my anxiety, so maybe its that a1 receptor activity that works for me.
Btw, i dont really take benzos for a high either, i have GAD with panic attacks and chronic insomnia.
The 'high' i get from an effective benzo or benzo-like drug is mainly just relief from a constant background level of anxiety.

2 days ago I git 3mg sample of this in 3 1mg pills-looking just the same as jchitty was saying (camo green etc...) and I took all 3mg in one go. I found them much as what jchitty described so I won't repeat. I have a high tolerance to benzodiazepines (80-100 10mg diazepam/valium in one go,also 80-100 5mg nitrazepam in one go) and that unfortunately gave me epilepsy,hardly a surprise but I tend to go over the top. Anyway I also had 4 tins of lager which I WOULDNT advise,its just I know my body and how far I can push now. I have 50 coming in hopefully tomorrow,if not then Monday for sure but going on the 3mg I took I think this will be more fuzzy headed than etizolam so probably watch the dose for a start (as with all new chems) but personally ive a feeling this will be my choice over etizolam-taking 100 in a day or 250 in 2 days and functioning fine with not much going on now is pointless for me so fingers x'ed for this. Robotripping I know what you mean about how it can be easy making that amount of etiz vanish lol anyway I shall see how this is when its in and give a report a go-its been a while lol

I'm just trying not to get my hopes up too much until that 59 come though,and if this does end up a flop im screwed as far as benzos go coz I cant get any street ones in the backwaters I live in any more and im stopping etiz coz of the sill amounts im taking. Btw on a side note-has anyone taken the 2mg etizolam and found rather different effects from the ones in blister packs,I had to stop taking them as they made me very aggressive and thats NOT me at all but the blistered ones,totally fine with

I'm just trying not to get my hopes up too much until that 59 come though,and if this does end up a flop im screwed as far as benzos go coz I cant get any street ones in the backwaters I live in any more and im stopping etiz coz of the sill amounts im taking. Btw on a side note-has anyone taken the 2mg etizolam and found rather different effects from the ones in blister packs,I had to stop taking them as they made me very aggressive and thats NOT me at all but the blistered ones,totally fine with

I only use the blisters. No agro feelings. However the next day I'm often depressed. However this is because I do 1/2 to 1 box in an evening.

Also am I correct that the "pellets" are larger than blister ones?

Managed to get a free sample of 30 x 1mg tablets and they are a dark green colour. Tried 1mg definately a nice one not as much sedation like an equall dose of Etizolam. Less clear headed more stoney spacey. I get what could have been called slight mood elevation though that could have been the bud. Next time I thing ill give 2 - 3 mg a go.

took 1m, along with 1mg eitz, and 0.5 pyrax. was about 30 mins ago, very nice. i feel a good combo with eitz but could be quite easy to get fucked up on these, especially when mixed with alcohol and thc. very nice though none the less :) sa every says spacey, puts you in a good mood and wakes you walk abit funny like. haha

now my dog has taken another 3mg of dicz and 2m eitz, .5 pyrrax (snorted) 3 pints of cider and a big old spliff. was VERY fucked for like 5 hours. fine now though. it focuses your mind into what ever it is you are doing but would not recommend for going out the social. def a stay at home and make music type of thing. 7 hours in and i feel fine though, dunno if thats just coz my dog has a high tolerance. stay safe kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
are the pyrazolam alot more effective by insufflation as i found 2-3mg taken orally to be almost completely ineffective for my anxiety.

they hurt going up my parrots beak, but the onset is quicker and stronger, though not very long lasting (hour most) id recommend 1mg eitz with an insuffated pyrazolam

look forward to a test run in the future, or just to stock it.

i don't know about you but the amount of powder pyrazolam breaks into, and the fact i would never insufflate anything like a benzo,
leaves any chance of that happening way out the window, what a waste!

to be honest i have not necked a benzo for as long as i can remember, sublingual or none!

they hurt going up my parrots beak, but the onset is quicker and stronger, though not very long lasting (hour most) id recommend 1mg eitz with an insuffated pyrazolam
Thanks mate! ill give it a go.

@DubNaut, do you have any special tech for sublingual admin? ive never noticed any real difference between that and just necking a pill.lol