• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

Luxembourg? Are you sure?

Actually etizolam is a Thienodiazepine not a benzodiazepine

Actually etizolam is a Thienodiazepine not a benzodiazepine
Both Thienidiazepine and benzodiazepines can be abused put them together they makeThienobenzodiazepine which ironically cannot be abused and are marketed toward people with schizophrenia bipolar and the likes

Last edited by a moderator:
In terms of effects, etizolam binds at the same site as benzodiazepines, is cross tolerant with benzodiazepines, and produces dependence, withdrawal, and typical benzo effects. So it gets grouped with the benzodiazepines.

The thienyl group is basically a replacement (bioisostere) to the phenyl/benzo group. By the way, the "thienobenzodiazepines" are structurally much closer to antipsychotics than the BZDS.

In terms of effects, etizolam binds at the same site as benzodiazepines, is cross tolerant with benzodiazepines, and produces dependence, withdrawal, and typical benzo effects. So it gets grouped with the benzodiazepines.
y
The thienyl group is basically a replacement (bioisostere) to the phenyl/benzo group. By the way, the "thienobenzodiazepines" are structurally much closer to antipsychotics than the BZDS.

have to forgive me I never got around to chemistry college so what little I do know chemistry just picked up here and thrte

there are a few exceptions but for the most part, you cannot even overdose on them. i've taken over 100mg of etizolam at a time and didn't even black out, though etizolam is not a benzo but still, even 300mg of diazepam won't kill a normal healthy person with no benzo tolerance. Temazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, midazolam may be exceptions to the rule, i'm not sure, i know temazepam isn't as safe as diazepam and friends though.

You've taken over 100mg of etizolam in one go? 8o

ah that's why I took law as well to read through provisions. Part (I) says it has to be similar in structure to S1 and S2 but part (ii) goes on to say the act covers stimulants(amphetamine) depressants(alcohol benzodiazepines opiate opioiod) and hallucinogens(Lysergic Acid diethylamide PCP Ketamine) that have effects similar or greater than the original substance(diazepam) are covered by FAA
That's not what i'm reading/have read........, (ii) which has a stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic effect on the central nervous system that is substantially similar to or greater than the stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic effect on the central nervous system of a controlled substance in schedule I or II; or
(iii) with respect to a particular person, which such person represents or intends to have a stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic effect on the central nervous system that is substantially similar to or greater than the stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic effect on the central nervous system of a controlled substance in schedule I or II.

Its still only involves SI and SII substances, the part you have is entirely different, granted I used Wiki because I don't really care much either way but fear mongering(not saying you did....!)in form is no good.

If treated as an analogue of flunitrazepam, it could easily be considered a Sch. I drug.

Any effects on short term memory/blackouts on that dose?
Interests me too, etizolam never gave me the slightest blackouts or memory problems.
I mean take a bit too much phenazepam and the next day will be a haze.

You've taken over 100mg of etizolam in one go? 8o

yes as well as made 250mg disappear like magic over 2 days lol

if you're curious as to what happens, it's not much other than sleeping. Insanely stupid thing to do and would not recommend it but that's what u get for finger dipping etizolam and as well as having too much clonazepam to know what's good for you. At least it wasn't a phenazepam style trainwreck, i just slept it off, no harm done other than fucking my tolerance to hell.

NOTE: do not take ridiculous amounts of etizolam, even if it doesn't kill you, there's no purpose to it. WRT other benzos, the same applies, at best you'll fall asleep the whole time, at worst, you'll blackout and then anything is possible including causing your own death by sheer stupidity. Do not take extremely high doses of benzodiazepines or etizolam for recreation or any other purpose.

there are a few exceptions but for the most part, you cannot even overdose on them. i've taken over 100mg of etizolam at a time and didn't even black out, though etizolam is not a benzo but still, even 300mg of diazepam won't kill a normal healthy person with no benzo tolerance. Temazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, midazolam may be exceptions to the rule, i'm not sure, i know temazepam isn't as safe as diazepam and friends though.

So my assumption was somewhat correct. It seems the hypnotic benzos, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam and especially midazolam would have a lower safety-margin than the others. Midazolam is even used as a backup in executions if the other drugs fail, so it is a profoundly potent benzo.

When my tolerance was high I've taken ~25 mg clonazepam without any noticeable problems, so tolerance must always be taken into account when assessing safety. Anyone without tolerance would be knocked out by 25 mg clonazepam. For quite a few hours I might add.

Sekio, careful giving out such a brilliant legal strategem like that :p. . I read that and cringed at the amount of possible DEA-faggotry to come were it subject to analogue act.

Related* This 2-chloro does seem toxic. Does anyone know the halflife? It seems like it would be long.

This 2-chloro does seem toxic

Because of...? You're not the 1st one saying there is possibility for toxicity with this one.

Cyanoide: Are you sure Etizolam is prescribed in Luxembourg, because i've never heard of that? I'd be interested which brand they're giving out to patients.

Just a hunch.. I'm basing it on that I believe it will have a long half life, and with the unconventional ring substitutions, just seems like it has the potential to lean that way. Not that I think it's not worth trying-- I don't mean it's likely to be a death substance.

Because of...? You're not the 1st one saying there is possibility for toxicity with this one.

Cyanoide: Are you sure Etizolam is prescribed in Luxembourg, because i've never heard of that? I'd be interested which brand they're giving out to patients.

No, I was wrong about Luxembourg. My bad. I now double checked it from several sources and Etizolam is prescribed in at least Japan, Italy and India.

If treated as an analogue of flunitrazepam, it could easily be considered a Sch. I drug.

The FAA is a hard to beat as the DEA tends to twist there interpretation of the act conveniently to each case.

Sekio, careful giving out such a brilliant legal strategem like that :p. . I read that and cringed at the amount of possible DEA-faggotry to come were it subject to analogue act.

Related* This 2-chloro does seem toxic. Does anyone know the halflife? It seems like it would be long.

Even if the DEA couldn't get you on the FAA they would make your life miserable by getting you on other charges. The DEA does not like to be shown up and will not just lie down because you think you found a loophole

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see some new benzos coming out!
There is a lot of un-tapped potential out there for novel unscheduled benzos and z drugs.

Here a list of some

Bretazenil
CL-218,872
Mexlonazepam
Sulazepam
Elfazepam
Cyprazepam
Pivoxazepam
Reclazepam
Iclazepam
Fletazepam
Zapizolam
Arfendazm
Trepipam
Suriclone
Taniplon
Pazinaclone
Suproclone
and theres many many more

Sadly the DEA catches on and schedules a drug. As benzos are addicting one must be careful as getting hooked on one of theses then suddenly have it controlled would be terrible.

Good to see some new benzos coming out!
There is a lot of un-tapped potential out there for novel unscheduled benzos and z drugs.

Here a list of some

Bretazenil
CL-218,872
Mexlonazepam
Sulazepam
Elfazepam
Cyprazepam
Pivoxazepam
Reclazepam
Iclazepam
Fletazepam
Zapizolam
Arfendazm
Trepipam
Suriclone
Taniplon
Pazinaclone
Suproclone
and theres many many more

thank you Benzo God; as well I thank God for not living in the US; we don't have to deal with such stupid bullshit laws!

I can't believe we (drug users) need to constantly be one step ahead of the DEA by taking more and more dangerous drugs... I can't believe we can't just have some goddamn diazapam, at the very least.