• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

sounds pretty nice except for feeling spacey, that's one thing i like about etizolam - clear as shit and can't black out on it, well i can't anyway.

about the euphoria - is it like the mood lift of having no anxiety or kind of like that slight fucked up/don't give a shit about anything feeling diazepam gives you? any muscle relaxation properties?

i assume 1-2mg is for a non-dependent user?

its like a mellow diazepam if that makes sense, kind of inbetween etizolam and xanax

I'm going to get 1 mg samples of this in a few days. I have 15 years of benzo addiction behind me, I'll report as soon as I get them. I'll get a 10x1mg sample. VERY potent compared to diazepam. I have a 15 year benzo addiction so my tolerance will surely affect it, but I've been longing for a long acting benzo for some time.

This sounds like it could be interesting.
Certainly couldnt be a big a flop as pyrazolam (hopefully.lol) but its prob too much to hope that its as good as etizolam....think ill wait for any reports on toxicity/blackouts.lol

Yey, nice news about this one %) Anyone into chemistry here who could throw in some speculative ideas about it's mechanism in the human body/toxicity etc.?

im mixing these with some EPH today see how it compares to etiz and pyra.

so far so good, real nice mood lift, more euphoric

2'-chlorodiazepam
CAS%5CGIF%5C2894-68-0.gif

popped up on well known vendors site, selling in 1mg pellet form. any spec?
wow the H3C is totally gone and has more CL molecules this is about 8x10 times stronger than valium

Get it while you can and even be careful ordering this. As the DEA might decide to press FAA Federal Analog Act as this is to similar to valium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get it while you can and even be careful ordering this. As the DEA might decide to press FAA Federal Analog Act as this is to similar to valium.
No it won't. Ana acts only cover SI and SII chemicals. Diazepam is SIV is the US......

No it won't. Ana acts only cover SI and SII chemicals. Diazepam is SIV is the US......
That's why im only a 3rd year pharmacologist*-*

That's why im only a 3rd year pharmacologist*-*
ah that's why I took law as well to read through provisions. Part (I) says it has to be similar in structure to S1 and S2 but part (ii) goes on to say the act covers stimulants(amphetamine) depressants(alcohol benzodiazepines opiate opioiod) and hallucinogens(Lysergic Acid diethylamide PCP Ketamine) that have effects similar or greater than the original substance(diazepam) are covered by FAA

Is there anyone who has tested both flubromazepam and 2-chlorodiazepam? I'm curious how they compare. Both should (in theory) be long acting and moderately sedative and hypnotic (most definitely more hypnotic than, say, etizolam).

2-Chlorodiazepam vs diazepam would be interesting to compare too. I've yet to find a potent, long acting benzo that beats clonazepam (IME, obviously)

Edit: Also, based on the little information we have now, could any conclusions regarding muscle relaxation properties with 2-Chlorodiazepam be drawn?

Is there anyone who has tested both flubromazepam and 2-chlorodiazepam? I'm curious how they compare. Both should (in theory) be long acting and moderately sedative and hypnotic (most definitely more hypnotic than, say, etizolam).

2-Chlorodiazepam vs diazepam would be interesting to compare too. I've yet to find a potent, long acting benzo that beats clonazepam (IME, obviously)

Edit: Also, based on the little information we have now, could any conclusions regarding muscle relaxation properties with 2-Chlorodiazepam be drawn?

On it right now trying to compare structures on my phone

Looking at it its like diazepam just turned on its side with a bromine and flourine ring instead. Stay as far away from this as possible both those chemicals are poisonous and a carcinogen bromine never leaves your body 100% and its im mountain dew to give it the look and thickness there are better safer RC out there

Looking at it its like diazepam just turned on its side with a bromine and flourine ring instead. Stay as far away from this as possible both those chemicals are poisonous and a carcinogen bromine never leaves your body 100% and its im mountain dew to give it the look and thickness there are better safer RC out there

I'm not an expert in this field by a long shot, but what makes bromazepam "safe" and flubromazepam not? The fluorine ring in flubromazepam?

Since bromazepam isn't used in the us I don't know too much but ill give it my best. In Bromazepam the doses and the amount of bromine is much lower so your not taking as much plus it's pharmaceutical so it's cleaner. Flubromazepam is much stronger and has florine in it as well and its a RC you don't know whoa making it so there is little control. FYI:bromazepam can be poisonous to someone with a failing liver bromine can build up to toxic levels be careful of that

Benzodiazepines with a nitro or fluorine group attached do tend to be toxic (like nitrazepam and flunitazepam) but as far as i know this is only a problem in high dose longterm use and overdose.
Of course im no expert, i suppose not many are when talking about rc's.lol

Am I wrong in assuming that very few benzos are toxic if taken occasionally (and not in heroic doses)?

Any benzo will have detrimental effects when used long-term (e.g. memory deficit).

Am I wrong in assuming that very few benzos are toxic if taken occasionally (and not in heroic doses)?

Any benzo will have detrimental effects when used long-term (e.g. memory deficit).

I always give the same advice when it comes to this stay away from RC chemicals and designer drugs as there not FDA approved. Benzodiazepines are safe im moderation and even pharmaceutical grade benzodiazepines are moderately safe at higher than normal doses. Bottom line RC take at your own risk. pharmaceuticals misuse or abuse at your own risk. There's more piece of mind knowing what your taking came from a pharmacy then from some unknown place. That said im dying to try O desmethyltramadol being tramadol lover and knowing how it works I'd love to try it. Oh before I forget the deal breaker with RCs are the dosages are not properly measured so what you think Is a minor amount might put you on the hospital. Everyone use reasonably.

I always give the same advice when it comes to this stay away from RC chemicals and designer drugs as there not FDA approved. Benzodiazepines are safe im moderation and even pharmaceutical grade benzodiazepines are moderately safe at higher than normal doses. Bottom line RC take at your own risk. pharmaceuticals misuse or abuse at your own risk. There's more piece of mind knowing what your taking came from a pharmacy then from some unknown place. That said im dying to try O desmethyltramadol being tramadol lover and knowing how it works I'd love to try it. Oh before I forget the deal breaker with RCs are the dosages are not properly measured so what you think Is a minor amount might put you on the hospital. Everyone use reasonably.

Although I don't disagree with your opinion, I still do use RC benzo's. I did use pharm grade benzo's (oxazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam) for 15 years, got through detox, but after detox all medicines I got prescribed were useless. No doctor will prescribe benzo's to me anymore because of my addiction history. So I have the choice of buying ridiculously overpriced street benzos or RC benzos. I'd really prefer to have my clonazepam prescriped like I had for years (it's IME the best benzo anyway).

I do want to mention Etizolam though. There has been quite a few studes on Etizolam and it is prescriped in e.g. Japan, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg etc. So I wouldn't label Etizolam a RC. I'm aware though, that regulations differ. You have the FDA in the US, where Etizolam is not approved. On the other hand, e.g. Lyrica is approved for Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) in the EU, but not in the US. I was myself prescriped Lyrica for GAD.

Another example is Phenazepam, which has been studied and used for treatment of alcoholics in Russia, but it is still regarded as a RC.

Granted, these new and novel benzos (such as 2-Chlorodiazepam) should indeed be treated like "pure" RC's.

(Oh btw, I didn't imply you saying Etizolam is a RC, it was just a remark regarding different regulations)

there are a few exceptions but for the most part, you cannot even overdose on them. i've taken over 100mg of etizolam at a time and didn't even black out, though etizolam is not a benzo but still, even 300mg of diazepam won't kill a normal healthy person with no benzo tolerance. Temazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, midazolam may be exceptions to the rule, i'm not sure, i know temazepam isn't as safe as diazepam and friends though.

there are a few exceptions but for the most part, you cannot even overdose on them. i've taken over 100mg of etizolam at a time and didn't even black out, though etizolam is not a benzo but still, even 300mg of diazepam won't kill a normal healthy person with no benzo tolerance. Temazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, midazolam may be exceptions to the rule, i'm not sure, i know temazepam isn't as safe as diazepam and friends though.

This is a dangerous post taking
30 10mg valiums is always dangerous.While your remark about not overdosing on benzodiazepines does have some truth to it you can certainly overdose on benzos. A person can overdose on anything. Medically speaking taking any amount over the prescribed dose is considered an overdose,if your in the ER and the doc there asks what meds your on and at what dosage if he finds out that you took more than the label says the the doctor will do some tests and might even get a saline bag and most likely your visit will be extended even a minor amount. Just because it doesn't kill you knock you out cause a seizure etc
doesn't mean it isn't causing some type of damage. I thought a person couldn't. OD on gabapentin but I found out I was wrong I'll end it there. Sorry everyone I tend to ramble I know no one wants to read a huge post but I have a lot to say.