• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Plugging Ritalin therapeutically

Catsuit_Chastity

Bluelighter
I'm diagnosed ADD-I currently prescribed Novartis brand Ritalin (methylphenidate) 10mg IR x 3 daily.

I'm wondering what rectal administration dosage is idea for therapeutic purposes and re-dosage (re-plugging) frequency? (For studying and school work)

Not looking to catch a buzz (recreational), get high, or "wired". I'm looking for plain clean focus while taking the advantages of rectal administration (no nausea or stomach upsets associated with oral). For plugging I use the baby feeding syringe method to deliver.

Any experiences?

The nausea and stomach upsets are caused by the effects of the methylphenidate, not its presence in your stomach.

In general, don't plug methylphenidate for theraputic usage; it is far too reinforcing. The rather fast onset of rectal/nasal tends to get people abusing it...

If you want to try it anyway, dose the same as oral but reduce your doses by 50% or so.

I totally agree with Sekio. I hate to admit that I have used plugging as my ROA, and the act itself as well as the effects are very different than just popping a pill. I wish I had never tried plugging.

I totally agree with Sekio. I hate to admit that I have used plugging as my ROA, and the act itself as well as the effects are very different than just popping a pill. I wish I had never tried plugging.

This is exactly how I feel. Plugging is way more addicting than orally taking it. In fact, it's not nessecarily the amphetamine that keeps me plugging - the whole ritual itself has be come an addiction.

Takin the pills, dissolving them in water with a couple drops of Isopropanol, putting the little dish on top of my computer so it will heat the water and dissolve more Amphetamine. Then sucking it up in the syringe, lubricating the syringe and the laying on my side and slow sticking it up my ass then pressin down on the plunger. Hell, I might as well be shooting the damn stuff!!!

Every drug I try, I have become obsessed with trying to figure out how I can plug it. I thought I had good control over addiction (and I do in some sense) but the whole plugging ritual has become an addiction far more powerful than any drug I've tried.

The problem with ritalin is that it freely dissolves in water but you need a lot of it.. If I remember right it dissolves about 1.25 mg per ml... but you will need to use about 8 ml of water to dissolve on ten but then again thats not taking into consideration the cut thats in the pill which would probably require you to use more water.. also if I remember right again it dissolves in ethyl alcohol at 30 mg per ml.. I know it sounds like a lot but I'm pretty sure I remember correct. But also ethyl alcohol will likely inflame the soft tissue in the rectum so so I would think about use this method.. pluss that equation is based on almost pure ethyl alcohol.. so if something is 80 proof of course it only around 40% ethel. So it will eventually hit you but as it will need to absorb water from you you will not be getting the rush you want.

EDIT:

a solubilty issue I have come up with two diffrent values for it solubility in H20 1.2 mg/ml and another one of 1.1 g/ ml sourced nut the source link is dead. Id like to know what the solubility is in Benzyl alcohol but is solubility in ethanol is 25 g/ ml . If the solubility is only 1.2 mg/ml in h20 then this will most certainly affect is potency insulated/plug.. and if this is the case then finding a safe organic solvent for use with plug...

Last edited:
plugging is addictive as shit, the act in itself.. ritalin plugs well that's for sure but i never liked it. much prefer EPH or amps. Definitely gives a coke high when plugged tho that's about 2x duration, more crash but w/e, it wears off too fast IMO to be therapeutic; most people end up on amps because of this.

^ The act itself? I dunno i can get smoking and i enjecting and snorting being addictive in terms of the act but plugging , not sure. Its such a mission.

not really - i can do it in 2 minutes unless i am crushing up dexies. The rush is usually on par with smoking IMO but with better duration. I don't IV (yet...hopefully won't but certainly curious) but it's the best i can get for a rush and it beats the hell out of snorting a drug regardless. Plugging mephedrone is divine, so is d-amp and dilaudid. Mephedrone wrecks your stomach tho but you get high as a mother fucker sitting on the toilet after!

i used to plug 4x a day, trust me it's just as bad as smoking a cig or vaping stims/what have you (not as fiendish cause it lasts longer but still).

Ok guys I know this is an old thread but haven't found information about it. Can you plug the whole ritalin pill directly without dissolving it? I mean imagine you are at work and can't do the whole ritual. Would it be productive? Any danger for your ass?

I don't think you're going to get any benefit doing 22 pills up your butt, dissolved or whole, at this point, Mr. Ritalin. I'm truly sorry. The only direction you can go is off of them.

->Archives.