• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

6-APB dosage

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
What would be a good first time dosage for 6-APB? And would it have any cross tolerance with 25x-NBOMe? I'm getting a gram this Tuesday, and I couldn't find a general consensus on what dosage is appropriate ANYWHERE. :?

I'd start with somewhere around 70-80mg, the first time I tried it at 100mg and that floored me. Also it might have a slight cross-tolerance with NBOMes, but I don't think it's anything major as I don't believe 6-APB primarily works at the 5HT-2A receptors.

Start low - 100-120mg - and see how you feel - it can make your heart race a little which might be uncomfortable the first time.

for me 125 was underwhelming, 150 ok but not fulfilling, only at 175mg the substance showed it's full potential.
strange..ymmv.

i feel 70-80 is a good starting place, i found 150 to be a little too stimulating for me (alebeit a good experience still) the comedown can be very rough i find from 120mg+

for me 125 was underwhelming, 150 ok but not fulfilling, only at 175mg the substance showed it's full potential.
strange..ymmv.

really 125 underwhelming? i always found 120 to always give me a good dunt ! i couldnt ever hack the comedown espeically because i dont sleep for a while after 6-apb...

first time out i would say 80 mg hcl or 100mg if succinate. If you have any experience in mdma maybe a tad higher. But don't forget your allergy test first

really 125 underwhelming? i always found 120 to always give me a good dunt ! i couldnt ever hack the comedown espeically because i dont sleep for a while after 6-apb...

6-APB has traditionally been a bit of a troublesome one in the marketplace, lots of cut / misrepresented product and variable batch quality. Or, alternately, the poster has heavy MDMA tolerance.

Either way, I would start at 80mg myself. If you have a good batch of 6-APB and have little MDMA tolerance that should be pretty good. 110mg actually was a bit overwhelming for me personally.

I agree that 70-80 milligrams is a clearly perceptible but not overwhelming dose. Friends have been floored by 100 mg. My first experience was at 120 milligrams and it was too much for me; I couldn't get off the couch for an hour or so at the beginning. The rest of the trip, though, was extraordinary.

yes definitely aim for sub-100mg dosage first time out. 160mg was excessive for me

Batch dependent and may vary by body weight. I had an identical experience on 50 mg as my companion (~100 lb heavier than me) did with 130 mg from the same batch. Very rushy roll but not so spacey that standing/dancing was a problem.

Moved PD >> ED

fyi: All 6-APB discussion is made part of the ecstasy forum a while ago.

It depends on succinate vs HCL

I've been told by someone I know as well as I know myself that 100-150 mg is needed to get the MDMA LIKE FEELING. You can redose all fucking day and still feel the effects. Snorting ( very gently or the shit will go all the way to your lungs seriously) makes it speedier and shorter. Plugging it dissolved in water has a 30min-45min come up and a 3-4 hour plateau then you get another blow up when it goes through your liver. Oral can take 2+ hours to kick in but lasts total about 7.

It can be very More-ish, because redosing works, and the comedown is almost imperceptible. Plus you can be reasonably high @+2 Shulgin scale, and go to work without anyone knowing,

My girl and I just scored maybe .3-.4 of this substance. After reading through this thread and others I was a little afraid and made us dose less. We probably each took about .1, or 100mg, but no more. We were stuck dosing it out with a scale made for grams not mgs. We both felt something very special coming on, but it never felt like it took full effect. Had I allowed us to just dose the 150mg each like the dude intended I think, no I pretty much know, that we both would have had a magical experience. Even at that "just not quite enough" dose I still felt fucking great and look forward to higher doses in the future, 150-170mg maybe. Judging by the stuff that we got. And it felt textbook the way I had read it described. Despite a headache that disappeared the next morning upon taking an ibuprofen I would even say this substance has a nice after-glow. Was wondering if it can be used on or in combination with crystal meth.

6-apb is like that mate. If you don't do a sufficient dose initially, it can be a bit 'meh'. You really need to kick off with a starting dose of 150mg. This should put you in a place where redosing isn't even an option...

Yup, no question. That's what we'll be doing next time. We have like 110mg-ish tops, would it be good to just wait for more 6-apb, or is it good in combination with crystal meth or bk-edbp? Thanks for the info