⫸STICKY⫷ Drug Studies General Discussion (suggest, & discuss studies here, or chat socially!)

Ok, so I may stand corrected about all of their approaches to research, but it still sounds like you hit the jackpot with that one.

How to get published?

Hi!

I was wondering how to break into the world of publishing in drug studies?

I have authored some small research projects into the subjective effects of; 3-FPM, 1P-LSD etc.

Can anyone assist in any free longitudinal cohort studies and or case control studies on LSD and psychopathology.
I have been successful in finding reviews though unfortunately haven't found much data, which is part I need to analyse.

I have found relevant studies on MDMA/Ecstasy longitudinal data but I think I'd rather present my report and presentation on LSD as I prefer it :)

If only the case set was to review more than one study, i'd be :!

Hey Ontario buds I know this is a late response, my apologies. I haven't had any experience with naloxone being mixed with hydromorph however targin has been brought in where I live (oxycodone and naloxone, the mix is 50/50.) The effect was pointless, much the same as the OP oxy, everyone switched to shooting ms contin, kapanol, jurnistas etc and the people who were prescribed them complained they didn't work properly, this was including people who took them orally, eventually leading their doc to put them on different medication. Oh, but initially it put a whole of people in hospital with the worst possible withdrawals, thinking they were dying.

Better off just saying you would mate, this doesn't get the Jacks off ur back, they would raid u regardless of if u say shot like swim wants to, my pet badger, dog etc, all of that Shor, it's even in the site rules mate, don't waste ur time bro.

Studies

Can anyone link me any studies that compare the safest of a number of illegally and recreational Drugs. I have seen David nutts one but I'm wondering if someone knows of any others like that one

Interesting. I imagine almost ALL side effects of drugs are caused by genetic abnormalities. Nice find.

Interesting. I imagine almost ALL side effects of drugs are caused by genetic abnormalities. Nice find.

Yes, indeed genes have really big role. Researchgate is great site for all research's, but sadly not all are free to read, you need to be stundet in university or pay something like 30-50dollars for just one research.

i'm doing great tron.

Its an interesting thesis that explores psychedelics as a cure to humanities current foundational anxiety that formed due to explosive scientific and technological advancements discrediting and destroying the long standing sources of meaning, morals and purpose.

I don't believe BL was specifically involved in this paper though i feel that many members of our community have exspierinced foundational transformation due to psychedelics.

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight! :)

I believe many people are self-medicating ADHD symptoms.
I definitly agree. I wouild to try and establish a group of self-medicators who would counsel and seek advice from other members. The group would have to be selective, no recreational users, just users who are using RC drugs for theraputic reasons, in many cases (such as myself) due to poor efficacy of legal psychiatric drugs such as Wellbutrin, Zoloft, etc. etc. The group would have strict guidelines about usage. Right now, as I wrote that, I am not sure what it means, but basically it would mean that the group would develop rules and guidelins for what is accceptable participation in the group and what is not. I would hope the peple attracted to this group to be fairly experienced and mature members who are frustrated whith the current regimen and are unlikely to get accepted into clinical trials of MDMA, hallucinogens, etc.
I know this may be discouraged at here Bluelight and maybe even having the hammer come down as a response. But anyway, this is an idea I want to float out there.