⫸STICKY⫷ Drug Studies General Discussion (suggest, & discuss studies here, or chat socially!)

Jesusgreen

Bluelight Crew
Drug Studies General Discussion (suggest, & discuss studies here, or chat socially!)

Drug Studies General Discussion

Please use this thread for general discussion that doesn't belong in one of the specific study threads.

Some examples of things that fit in this thread: discussion of studies not posted on Bluelight, discussion of what the results of studies mean and what we can learn from them, suggesting ideas for new studies, or requesting study results that you've been unable to find using traditional methods (i.e. Google).​

Helpful sites for finding studies:

Last edited:
The long term effects of anesthetic ketamine on young children

I've seen articles stating it caused damage to developing young and infant test animal brains. Are these studies transferable to human children? Are other drugs on available to doctors safer in the long term? How does number of doses and amount change the long term effects? How does combining ketamine with other drugs such as midazolam and oxycodone change the long term effects? How does the child's age and weight effect this?

Thank you for your help.

Unsure if this is realistic, but I'd like to test out new legal drugs?

If any researchers out there are in favor of having a 20 something male in overall good health test out some new legal drugs and give them reports on it, I would love to do so. I am new here but if this is something that you'd consider to be realistic then shoot me a message. I am in favor of being mailed said new, legal drugs to my PO Box. Thanks. =D

PS--I apologize is this is not an appropriate thread, but the idea popped in my head.

Lol. There's no shortage of human guinea pigs, and most of them are prepared to pay for their drugs.

heh, yeah i'll sign up to be a human guinea pig for free drugs too.

to the OP though you do realise that most drugs that are tested in this manner are done in controlled environments where a researcher can observe you throughout the duration of the drugs high or whatever. nobody is just going to send you drugs to test. wouldn't make any sense.

Hahahahaha..... Do you think Shulgin had new drugs mailed to him? No he made them in a lab from sources found in nature if needed utilizing an immense amount of knowledge and experience he gained over many years. Can't think of many people "testing" new drugs. Just a bunch of people buying compounds that have yet to be researched and proven safe leading to a lot of people killing themselves due to their own bad choices and greedy people enabling those bad choices. Be smarter about the choices you make in life.

The chances of an institutional review board approving administration of a psychoactive drug that's never been in medical use nor had its safety established through widespread illicit recreational use are slim to nil. As for trials involving MDMA or psilocybin or whatever, researchers tend not to have trouble recruiting by posting flyers on college campuses. :p

Also, I think you wanna get high and go party or explore or whatever, not sit motionless in an fMRI machine while you're run through various functional tests.

ebola

Welcome to Bluelight:)

Thats a cool subject to study i would love to study that, im currently studying some psychology along with biology and i hope to go to med school to get into the field of medicine i would love to work with addiction its my dream to be able to open up more resourses for addicts in my town since i found it so hard to get help during my addiction to heroin.

In my opinion the best way to help drug addicts is to legalise drugs and instead of throwing people in jail the government could offer to pay for treatment for the addict. This would be cheaper than the strain we currently have on our medical and judicial system steming directly from the fact drugs are illegal, dirty, expensive and drug addicts get pushed into the shadows all because of the war on drugs(which by the way aint going to be won anytime soon).

Sure we would still have problems im not saying this is a perfect solution but in my head i see it being 100× better than the way things are now.

I dont really think every student who uses speed or other performance enhancing drugs are overworked (although im sure many are some courses are extremely stressful in university) but i think its just the society we live in today where we seem to think if the going gets tough no worries theres a pill to fix that fast and easy. I think once they do it one time they realise how easy it is, how much better they can do on it so they begin to need the drug just to do any work or function normally. Younger people are also alot of the time in mental pain and are looking for relief i know i was with my traumatic childhood i just wanted to forget. Seems so many young people with so much potential are simply lost and in pain.

We can talk more in a bit im going to work right now Pm me if you wish or i can private message you later on if you like.

Last edited:
before i get started wow look it that ooo man i forgot to what wait ooo yeah so as i was saying i was diagnosed with ADHD at a young age ! imagine that a 5 year old that cant sit still and finds that kids who like reading just dont know how to play. however when i got to middle school i started using stimulants to study ! and study i did i was mainstreamed out of all LD classes and started 9th grade with adderall i graduated with AP classes and a few creds for college where i got a 4 year degree in BS ! stimulants can make you pay attention to anything yes but whats the point of this after all the BS knowledge i gained i am now a massage therapist, with a awesome tolerance to adhd meds and oxy. my main point is wait what is my point IDK who cares oooo yeah thats my point who cares !!!

Welcome CAS. I'm curious, what exactly is your field of study? Medecine? Psychology? Or something else?

Email as many vendors as you can find (use Google) and tell them what you just told us. Ask for free samples. The preceding advice is highly dangerous and is not recommended.