• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Most powerful forms of raw energy...

Neural energy. Sexual/gland energy can be transmuted into neural energy through concentration/kundalini. Neural energy can be used for numerous functions; an interesting one is that it can be downgraded to physical energy, such as the example of when a person is trapped under a car and a stranger comes to their aid and lifts the car off their body.. or it can be used to heal people through physical contact (again downgrading of energy). It is also the energy needed to pursue a spiritual objective.

Certain crystals. Recently I have been working with moldavite, sugilite, and celestine. Big pieces of quartz are also good for this. I used to think people who were into crystals were freaks but I've learned through experimenting that some crystals are the real deal.

Living energy is strong, especially among plants. Being in the forest, or having my back to an old tree, always helps.

The earth itself, through the bare soles of the feet.

Cosmic energy, from the sky. Clear skies mean starlight affects the aura of things on earth. During solar storms it's especially strong. Recently I was in the woods during a solar storm and the auras were very thick, and moving rapidly. More precisely, I think the earth's magnetic field coming into contact with spatial energy has an impact on earth.

The full moon, or any point in the cycle where the moon is really bright.

Kundalini energy is indeed strong, but the above factors can make it stronger.

you might want to refrain from ejaculating, i think this tends to disperse and scatter the sexual energy.
if i was doing a ritual for myself, why externalise the energy into a stone, and then reuptake it again?
i'd build this circle inside myself, the qualities A, B, C, D, and the receptacle X being represented by certain chakras, or other places inside me.
if directing sexual energy to someone else, intention along with touch or gaze should suffice.

you might want to refrain from ejaculating, i think this tends to disperse and scatter the sexual energy.
if i was doing a ritual for myself, why externalise the energy into a stone, and then reuptake it again?
i'd build this circle inside myself, the qualities A, B, C, D, and the receptacle X being represented by certain chakras, or other places inside me.
if directing sexual energy to someone else, intention along with touch or gaze should suffice.

I do not think you are understanding my concept... And I suppose ejaculation is not nessicary but the point here is to have an input (X) where you put the raw energy to transmute into the energy of the intention of A,B,C,D then be condensed into the output object (*) (a crystal one can then use to transsfer energy into water and consume or give the stone to someone else or maybe a candle to fill the room with these nrgs)...

So the point is to transmute by the time it gets to output it should not have any sexual energy attached to it and should be pure love, bliss, heAling or whatever intention essence... I mean even during the input if I were using that method I attempt to not use any lustful or sexual thoughts... So literally putting my sexuAl energy directly toward that intention.... It's kind of hard to masturbate without lust but doable...

Now I am not sure what you mean that it would scatter some of the best results I have had have been through that method.... Though I very rarely use it as it still feels taboo to me and its hard to keep sexual thoughts out of it... I normally dance or tone or having a fire as input.

I may delete this thread as I worry someone who could have this faith being an idiot and bringing dark energies or trying to harm.... One must have pure heart mind and soul or they could destroy themselves... The effects possible on others are minimal as people are merely mirrors to ourselves and any works we do we are Actually doing on ourselves...

Why couldn't your X crystal be something you can eat like a cookie? That way you could eat it directly like a communion wafer or other traditional ritual magick wafer -- instead of putting the rock/quartz in a glass of water and trying to drink it and dispersing your energy.

Still irrelevant, but yes that is how manipulative spirits (human or otherwise) control people. I am speaking of creation here, positive things.

So anger against oppression and fear of a loss of privacy are not worthy motivators?

Why couldn't your X crystal be something you can eat like a cookie? That way you could eat it directly like a communion wafer or other traditional ritual magick wafer -- instead of putting the rock/quartz in a glass of water and trying to drink it and dispersing your energy.

Well that would be the (*) not X.

what kind of healing are you going to try and accomplish with the transmutation heart symbol circle?

imo you are becoming a bit too open minded about spirituality for my logic/rational side

have you watched full metal alchemist? its a great anime, jst dont try bring ur mother back to life ;)

@foreigner: do you really put much stock into that whole crystal thing? I haven't looked into it much but the people i encounter who are into it seem like they are insane or do it because it's trendy and have no actual knowledge of how any of it may work when i ask them.

and i don't get the idea that there is dark energy, energy is energy, why does it have to have some human idea attached to it? I get that there are different kinds of energy but they can be converted. Sexual energy is not a kind of energy though lol. Or is there some distinction between kinetic, thermal, nuclear energy and whatever energy is being spoken of here?

what kind of energy is Kundalini energy? a potential energy of some sort? can it be calculated or accounted for somehow? maybe with a precise scale?

as well, no form of energy is more powerful than the other. There is a finite amount of energy, you can't just multiply it using various methods. Unless you want to get into arguments on whether the universe is finite or not, which i certainly don't lol.

In terms of bang for your buck, nuclear energy is pretty good though.

what kind of healing are you going to try and accomplish with the transmutation heart symbol circle?

imo you are becoming a bit too open minded about spirituality for my logic/rational side

have you watched full metal alchemist? its a great anime, jst dont try bring ur mother back to life ;)

Hehe, but being too open minded (read: insane) is the key to any magical workings, especially something as fluid and ever-evolving as a ritual created on the spot (chaos magick?)

I have not watched it, however, I have trouble learning spiritual practices or traditions from others as most of this has come from inside of myself. I don't have enough faith in other things - and its my belief in this stuff that makes it possible.

@foreigner: do you really put much stock into that whole crystal thing? I haven't looked into it much but the people i encounter who are into it seem like they are insane or do it because it's trendy and have no actual knowledge of how any of it may work when i ask them.

and i don't get the idea that there is dark energy, energy is energy, why does it have to have some human idea attached to it? I get that there are different kinds of energy but they can be converted. Sexual energy is not a kind of energy though lol. Or is there some distinction between kinetic, thermal, nuclear energy and whatever energy is being spoken of here?

what kind of energy is Kundalini energy? a potential energy of some sort? can it be calculated or accounted for somehow? maybe with a precise scale?

as well, no form of energy is more powerful than the other. There is a finite amount of energy, you can't just multiply it using various methods. Unless you want to get into arguments on whether the universe is finite or not, which i certainly don't lol.

In terms of bang for your buck, nuclear energy is pretty good though.
I agree that most people that use crystals do it because its trendy.... people trading them at festivals for no reason.. I mean, granted, they are beauitiful...
As far as insane goes, yeah, I won't go saying that i am sane (or normal by any means) I am me and these workings require insanity if thats how you define it anyway for them to work (it is based off faith).

And by dark energy, I meant people trying to invoke energies of pain, suffering, etc, upon others or themeselves.

I am not talking about electrical energy, or even using the same definition that you are. If you don't understand the type of energy I mean, then you have no place in this conversation other than saying that it is not possible (which I am not concerned with hearing).

As far as ritual energy goes, i personally believe that there are more powerful forms of energies... for example Id believe blood to be far more powerful than most other means... or you could dance towards it... etc..

Tao.

The Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.

Or is there some distinction between kinetic, thermal, nuclear energy and whatever energy is being spoken of here?

As far as I can tell, "energy" in this context has nothing to do with the energy that is discussed in sciences like physics and chemistry. In the philosophical and spiritual spheres, "energy" is basically a fallback word that is used when there is no better word, because something is mysterious or poorly understood.

As far as I can tell, "energy" in this context has nothing to do with the energy that is discussed in sciences like physics and chemistry. In the philosophical and spiritual spheres, "energy" is basically a fallback word that is used when there is no better word, because something is mysterious or poorly understood.

Agreed. I'm reading an interesting book now that is supposed to explain ancient Oriental mysticism with quantum physics, we'll see how it goes. I feel like the notion of spirit energy really hit a wall when science demonstrated how thermal and kinetic energy could be harnessed with incredible efficacy. Having said that, charisma is an incredible force despite the fact that it's been entirely debunked and institutionalized by organizations like Toastmasters

Yes I do, but not all crystals actually work, and not all people are sensitive to them. Try holding a moldavite, kyanite, ulexite (or selenite), and quartz in the palms of your hands and if you're sensitive you will notice strong effects within a few minutes... including light headedness. Those are quite strong ones so if you don't feel those you won't feel other stones, most likely. But give it a genuine chance... do some quiet meditation with them and pay attention to what's happening.

My whole life I didn't believe in crystal energy until the past few years when I started experimenting, and wow. If you hold some of the more powerful upper chakra ones you will see undeniable proof. A friend recently gifted me a herkimer diamond and it blows my mind. Another one you can try is a moqui ball (also known as shaman stone). They bring the aura close to the body and magnetically ground it at the feet. If you hold it too long it starts to feel oppressive.

Btw, I figured all this out by holding them myself, not reading books or following other people's beliefs. Some stones are powerful, others... you won't feel all that much.

I've seen auras since birth so I can also see how crystals affect people when they hold them. Certain metals do it too. But I never made the connection until recently.

Hard to say. It's similar to when you hear good music and the neural vibrations go up your body, but way stronger, and the more spiritual work you do, the more the path strengthens. For most of my life I could only get the energy to go up to my neck but in the past few years I've managed to get it to go all the way up to the top of my head. It feels orgasmic and only seems to be triggered in spiritually lucid states.

My guess is that at least one component of it is neural energy, but in qi gong you can get it moving more smoothly using the microcosmic orbit technique. On the other hand, I've seen people's auras when they're having kundalini and they usually become enormous, bright, and in many cases gold. This energy is for sure not just in the body, but also outside it. You can tell that all those images of prophets and enlightened ones with gold auras and halos around their heads were no exaggeration.

Yes I do, but not all crystals actually work, and not all people are sensitive to them. Try holding a moldavite, kyanite, ulexite (or selenite), and quartz in the palms of your hands and if you're sensitive you will notice strong effects within a few minutes... including light headedness. Those are quite strong ones so if you don't feel those you won't feel other stones, most likely. But give it a genuine chance... do some quiet meditation with them and pay attention to what's happening.

My whole life I didn't believe in crystal energy until the past few years when I started experimenting, and wow. If you hold some of the more powerful upper chakra ones you will see undeniable proof. A friend recently gifted me a herkimer diamond and it blows my mind. Another one you can try is a moqui ball (also known as shaman stone). They bring the aura close to the body and magnetically ground it at the feet. If you hold it too long it starts to feel oppressive.

Btw, I figured all this out by holding them myself, not reading books or following other people's beliefs. Some stones are powerful, others... you won't feel all that much.

I've seen auras since birth so I can also see how crystals affect people when they hold them. Certain metals do it too. But I never made the connection until recently.

Hard to say. It's similar to when you hear good music and the neural vibrations go up your body, but way stronger, and the more spiritual work you do, the more the path strengthens. For most of my life I could only get the energy to go up to my neck but in the past few years I've managed to get it to go all the way up to the top of my head. It feels orgasmic and only seems to be triggered in spiritually lucid states.

My guess is that at least one component of it is neural energy, but in qi gong you can get it moving more smoothly using the microcosmic orbit technique. On the other hand, I've seen people's auras when they're having kundalini and they usually become enormous, bright, and in many cases gold. This energy is for sure not just in the body, but also outside it. You can tell that all those images of prophets and enlightened ones with gold auras and halos around their heads were no exaggeration.

In my experience these stones while they may hold inherent properties in the collective consciousness due to people associating it for however long, I think that is the main reason they have these effects (and I do believe it to be real but I think its because you are aware of its effect and have your faith there thus giving it that power). I'd bet I couldn't give you a stone with your eyes closed and you tell me which it is (without feeling texture or whatever but simply from the energy).

Now, when it comes to CHARGING up stones, I believe you could use something like the ritual from above and putting a stone as (*) and putting intentions of energies in A,B,C,D and I believe that energy to be literally transferred to the stone..

^that's an interesting theory - have you looked into channeling? my father had some spiritual therapist who got him into it and whether bullshit or not, it worked. The process was similar to charging a stone as you say, basically, putting out intentions/desires to spirits (energies if you like) and having them returned physically somehow (to the stone in your case). I've read about reiki a bit and shamanism and using my mind to take dark 'energy' from people and replace it with 'pink' energy which i associate with love, basically in my third eye, the dark energy evaporates or moves like a cloud and is then replaced with this 'pink' energy. I learned this practice somewhere but can't remember exactly but it seems to work for massages and treating mental health issues.

If one were to visualize a certain kind of energy in their third eye and move it into the stone to charge it up that would be interesting and i think could be scientifically measured if it actually occurs. If the collective consciousness started to believe that a certain crystal or stone or object had such and such qualities, would that actually change anything about that substance/object? Would certain materials/crystals/stones be better for storing a charge? kind of like batteries? or materials used in capacitors? Why not charge up a tree? that seems far more intuitive to me.

I intuitively believe this 'energy' that is being spoken of exists and is real from my experiences. I don't think it's as simple as it's not the same kind of energy as discussed in the sciences, rather that we haven't figured out what kind of energy it is, or if the word energy just doesn't properly describe whatever is going on.

thanks for the explanation foreigner. Perhaps i'll have to try one of those crystals out while tripping or something and see what happens. When i am tripping i am super sensitive to everything (can see auras and such) but when i'm not, well i'm cut off from all things spiritual in nature for the most part. I like to keep an open mind about such things and at least try things out before dismissing it entirely so i'd likely opt for a supposedly powerful one and see what happens when i hold it while tripping hard.

in terms of energy, like kundalini rising, there must be some way to detect that. I don't think there's any denying that something is happening during these experiences, in some way i think they cause some sort of chemical reaction or are a catalyst for such a reaction in a similar way that psychedelics are.

It would be cool to see some brain scans/imaging of people holding certain crystals or while in certain states (I think this has been done hasn't it?). I took a course in mysticism and i have the book the scared and the profane by eliad but haven't read it in a long time.... as well as that book by Otto that talks about mysterium tremendum and the numinous. It seems like many of the mystical experiences people have had sound a hell of a lot like a strong psychedelic experience. I consistently get a numinous experience from dissociatives.

i'll still stick to my guns and say that no form of energy is more powerful than another. But say, the energy from a kundalini rising could be measured in joules or something, that would be pretty damn interesting. I've felt that intense energy, kind of like a manic or hypomanic energy or the energy from a ++++ experience or that energy you feel when you have a psychotic break.... it must be possible in some way to measure all of that, either through brain imaging, scales or something we have yet to invent. At that point, we could finally say, what kind of energy it is and could measure it in whatever unit, then you could actually measure which method of producing such energy is the most efficacious or powerful on an individual basis at least.

if you want to talk about straight up spiritual energy and disregard science for the purpose of this discussion then i think channeling is the most powerful form or method of transferring or enacting change/performing work (which is what energy does). Energy in any sense is not observable but can be accounted for and calculated.

Well that would be the (*) not X.
That's what I meant. Put your cookie on the (*). Do your ritual. Then, eat your sperm covered cookie. It is powerful magick. You could make it even stronger by baking a few drops of menstrual blood into the cookie.