• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Most powerful forms of raw energy...

That's what I meant. Put your cookie on the (*). Do your ritual. Then, eat your sperm covered cookie. It is powerful magick. You could make it even stronger by baking a few drops of menstrual blood into the cookie.

Well I guess that would be the point of an (X) and a (*) so as to put input on X and output on *, so you do not need to eat sperm, lol

^that's an interesting theory - have you looked into channeling? my father had some spiritual therapist who got him into it and whether bullshit or not, it worked. The process was similar to charging a stone as you say, basically, putting out intentions/desires to spirits (energies if you like) and having them returned physically somehow (to the stone in your case). I've read about reiki a bit and shamanism and using my mind to take dark 'energy' from people and replace it with 'pink' energy which i associate with love, basically in my third eye, the dark energy evaporates or moves like a cloud and is then replaced with this 'pink' energy. I learned this practice somewhere but can't remember exactly but it seems to work for massages and treating mental health issues.

If one were to visualize a certain kind of energy in their third eye and move it into the stone to charge it up that would be interesting and i think could be scientifically measured if it actually occurs. If the collective consciousness started to believe that a certain crystal or stone or object had such and such qualities, would that actually change anything about that substance/object? Would certain materials/crystals/stones be better for storing a charge? kind of like batteries? or materials used in capacitors? Why not charge up a tree? that seems far more intuitive to me.

I intuitively believe this 'energy' that is being spoken of exists and is real from my experiences. I don't think it's as simple as it's not the same kind of energy as discussed in the sciences, rather that we haven't figured out what kind of energy it is, or if the word energy just doesn't properly describe whatever is going on.

thanks for the explanation foreigner. Perhaps i'll have to try one of those crystals out while tripping or something and see what happens. When i am tripping i am super sensitive to everything (can see auras and such) but when i'm not, well i'm cut off from all things spiritual in nature for the most part. I like to keep an open mind about such things and at least try things out before dismissing it entirely so i'd likely opt for a supposedly powerful one and see what happens when i hold it while tripping hard.

in terms of energy, like kundalini rising, there must be some way to detect that. I don't think there's any denying that something is happening during these experiences, in some way i think they cause some sort of chemical reaction or are a catalyst for such a reaction in a similar way that psychedelics are.

It would be cool to see some brain scans/imaging of people holding certain crystals or while in certain states (I think this has been done hasn't it?). I took a course in mysticism and i have the book the scared and the profane by eliad but haven't read it in a long time.... as well as that book by Otto that talks about mysterium tremendum and the numinous. It seems like many of the mystical experiences people have had sound a hell of a lot like a strong psychedelic experience. I consistently get a numinous experience from dissociatives.

i'll still stick to my guns and say that no form of energy is more powerful than another. But say, the energy from a kundalini rising could be measured in joules or something, that would be pretty damn interesting. I've felt that intense energy, kind of like a manic or hypomanic energy or the energy from a ++++ experience or that energy you feel when you have a psychotic break.... it must be possible in some way to measure all of that, either through brain imaging, scales or something we have yet to invent. At that point, we could finally say, what kind of energy it is and could measure it in whatever unit, then you could actually measure which method of producing such energy is the most efficacious or powerful on an individual basis at least.

if you want to talk about straight up spiritual energy and disregard science for the purpose of this discussion then i think channeling is the most powerful form or method of transferring or enacting change/performing work (which is what energy does). Energy in any sense is not observable but can be accounted for and calculated.

Channeling as far as what, spirits? I find no need to deal with any other deity than myself of the Everything (God?) - as in you and I and everything combined - which I believe to be cogniscant of itself as a whole. I find I have enough power within myself and if not in what I am part of that I need not invoke seperate spirits of this spirits of that, etc. I think whatever way you interpret it, it works.... you may be interested in reading this article: (I do not associate myself as a chaos magician as I believe in a steady God and most do not but nevertheless)
http://iotna.thanateros.org/chaos.php

The main point of this thread before I deleted the first post was to use these energies in rituals, so I guess channeling raw energy (sexual energy thru semen thru an input stone) into some transmuter stones to change that energy into the vibration of Love, or of confidence, then direct it into a stone, or as another user suggested, a cookie.

I would agree that no energy is inherently more powerful than another (unless that energy SEEMS more intense or strong to the specific practitioner I suppose - an example of this is blood seems to seem like this to most people) but I guess the point here would be for us to manifest more efficiently, so as to not have to spend 8 hrs meditating over something and visualizing it to manifest it, but simply have more powerful energy we can amplify to manifest that same thing in 2 seconds, you see?

I have met people who have told me it is impossible to 'imprint' wood, and you could only do it with crystals. To this, I call bullshit, I believe you can make any object a magical object.

Though, something about crystals seems to be almost palpable. As in I can feel the energies held within easier than in that wood, as if they are meant to hold these energies.

And I definitely think some are better for holding different types of vibrations than others, though I find plain quartz to work for most anything.

I think science is light years away from understanding how to measure these types of energies or even accepting that they exist. Though I do remember some guy showing me this certain type of light that if shined on a crystal in a dark room you could see these tiny little sparks almost moving around the edge of the stone and inside of it... and on the crystals I had charged up there were TONS and on stones i had recently cleared there was little to none..

re: channeling; yes with other spirits or entities.

i don't see how wood couldn't hold something, ever hang out with a tree while on a psychedelic? there's something special about them, especially since they are 'alive' and have auras.

In terms of amplifying energy, unless you have an external source providing energy, you cannot amplify it. Like a guitar amplifier, it takes a tiny little wave form and amplifies it to a huge sound, but it needs to be plugged into an outlet to do it. So based on that reasoning, i'd use visual techniques to gain power from entities you can feel or sense. The one time i did that i ended up with another psychotic break though, i suppose the power was too much or i just went fucking crazy for some reason.

I don't think science is too far off really, in the last 100 years there have been tremendous breakthroughs in particle physics, neurochemistry and other fields that would deal with such things. Give it another 50 years and i bet we'll be close, if not already there.

In terms of manifesting power more efficaciously and effectively, i think a 3rd party, whether it be a intermediary entity (dmt elves, salvia fairy, other beings in other dimensions) or the collective consciousness or whatever, is necessary for generating the most power in the shortest amount of time most effectively, that is if you don't go crazy (paranoia, delusions, schizophrenia) from it first. I like to mess around with psychedelics and using my third eye/astral projection in hopes of capturing the essence of a powerful individual or entity. So far hasn't really worked out other than causing that psychotic break once.

based on that reading of chaos magick, i practice much of what is mentioned there, though i am familiar with chaos magick already, i don't really think about it much, kind of like those techniques or ways of thinking are indoctrinated (not in the religious sense) into me through the use of psychedelics, obsessions with the occult on speed binges and strange paranormal experiences i've had in my life lol. I never really think to read about any of it any more, i just go about learning such things intuitively, kind of like i already knew it and am just rediscovering it as i go. Thx for the link though, was a good read.

re: channeling; yes with other spirits or entities.

i don't see how wood couldn't hold something, ever hang out with a tree while on a psychedelic? there's something special about them, especially since they are 'alive' and have auras.

In terms of amplifying energy, unless you have an external source providing energy, you cannot amplify it. Like a guitar amplifier, it takes a tiny little wave form and amplifies it to a huge sound, but it needs to be plugged into an outlet to do it. So based on that reasoning, i'd use visual techniques to gain power from entities you can feel or sense. The one time i did that i ended up with another psychotic break though, i suppose the power was too much or i just went fucking crazy for some reason.

I don't think science is too far off really, in the last 100 years there have been tremendous breakthroughs in particle physics, neurochemistry and other fields that would deal with such things. Give it another 50 years and i bet we'll be close, if not already there.

In terms of manifesting power more efficaciously and effectively, i think a 3rd party, whether it be a intermediary entity (dmt elves, salvia fairy, other beings in other dimensions) or the collective consciousness or whatever, is necessary for generating the most power in the shortest amount of time most effectively, that is if you don't go crazy (paranoia, delusions, schizophrenia) from it first. I like to mess around with psychedelics and using my third eye/astral projection in hopes of capturing the essence of a powerful individual or entity. So far hasn't really worked out other than causing that psychotic break once.

based on that reading of chaos magick, i practice much of what is mentioned there, though i am familiar with chaos magick already, i don't really think about it much, kind of like those techniques or ways of thinking are indoctrinated (not in the religious sense) into me through the use of psychedelics, obsessions with the occult on speed binges and strange paranormal experiences i've had in my life lol. I never really think to read about any of it any more, i just go about learning such things intuitively, kind of like i already knew it and am just rediscovering it as i go. Thx for the link though, was a good read.

I agree, it all comes from within, though at times its good to bounce ideas off of others, but yes, all my rituals are "home-made" so to speak. I do not think we need any "external" power source.... I mean, as far as I am concerned, I am the power source, "I" being God, being you, being me.

I had one ritual I did where as I placed the intentions into a glass of water and consumed it, it began to rain slowly as I drank the water, the faster I drank the more it started to rain. It was as if while I was swallowing the water into my stomache, the entire universe (also me) was swallowing the water into its stomache. And I had spectacular results. I never deal with anything external other than myself or the collective consciousness (God). I find we need no external power source - almost like how the sun does not or a fire needs only wood tossed at it. And in this case that wood would be the toning or whatever form of energy is put toward the intent.

I mean, if you were to BELIEVE that you needed an external power and NEEDED to invoke upon it to have the results you desire, then quite surely this would be the case - as this is how it works.

I agree with this shit leading to psychotic breaks/delusion, i think this shit is a direct path to insanity - lol. I actually had some weird results last night and had to end a ritual a bit early and begin another one, making sure to include 'gentle' over all else.

We are in P&S, did you read the thread? I suppose I deleted the main post, but I think you could get the gist that we are not talking of methane :p

matter is energy. we are all energy. i don't understand the OP tbh

That's because you did not see it. It was discussing input energy for ritual magick... After speaking with a friend yesterday I heard of a new term "cone of power" that has a similar concept on Wikipedia.

indeed matter is energy and we are all energy; the question is then, is there a finite amount of energy in the universe or not? if there is a finite amount, then you cannot amplify energy on the whole, perhaps you can bring large amounts of it to yourself through rituals of some sort but the energy isn't amplified in the typical sense, same amount of energy is there no matter what. If the universe has an infinite amount of energy, then it's the opposite. However we can't make perpetual motion machines/devices yet so as it stands, in reality, we need an external source to amplify energy, and through argument by analogy i theorize that it is the same for this spiritual undefined energy as well.

If you are tapping into the collective consciousness (which i agree is God, I am you, you are me, we are God) then that is what i'd consider a third party, simply because as a human being you are individualized, a piece of God which requires other pieces of God to amplify energy. The way i think about the universe is the collective consciousness is split up into infinitely many parts each seeing the universe(s) from a different perspectives, making us individuals but still, a connection to the whole resides within us. The Philosopher Plotinus is great to read if you haven't already, as his views align quite a bit with what i think yours or mine do.

I guess it's just semantics, is the power within you? yes i'd say. is it a third party or external source? well external to your human body i suppose but it could just as easily be argued that you are that third source as well. No wonder these kinds of thinking/rituals/techniques (paradigm shifting lol) bring one to psychosis or delusions lol.

As soon as your ego shifts from being 'you' and into being 'God' or a prophet shit hits the fan lol, but who's to say that you aren't actually a prophet and that society just labels you as crazy and delusional? Moses would certainly be labeled a paranoid schizophrenic these days. Even after going through psychosis multiple times, i could still not answer that question, just had to put it to rest in order to function in this society but deep down inside i think there is something to it, something special but that cannot be harnessed while maintaining a functional sense of reality and self.

as well i don't think methane is particularly efficient in terms of energy. I think we got it down with uranium and nuclear fission in terms of raw efficacy lol.

indeed matter is energy and we are all energy; the question is then, is there a finite amount of energy in the universe or not? if there is a finite amount, then you cannot amplify energy on the whole, perhaps you can bring large amounts of it to yourself through rituals of some sort but the energy isn't amplified in the typical sense, same amount of energy is there no matter what. If the universe has an infinite amount of energy, then it's the opposite. However we can't make perpetual motion machines/devices yet so as it stands, in reality, we need an external source to amplify energy, and through argument by analogy i theorize that it is the same for this spiritual undefined energy as well.

If you are tapping into the collective consciousness (which i agree is God, I am you, you are me, we are God) then that is what i'd consider a third party, simply because as a human being you are individualized, a piece of God which requires other pieces of God to amplify energy. The way i think about the universe is the collective consciousness is split up into infinitely many parts each seeing the universe(s) from a different perspectives, making us individuals but still, a connection to the whole resides within us. The Philosopher Plotinus is great to read if you haven't already, as his views align quite a bit with what i think yours or mine do.

I guess it's just semantics, is the power within you? yes i'd say. is it a third party or external source? well external to your human body i suppose but it could just as easily be argued that you are that third source as well. No wonder these kinds of thinking/rituals/techniques (paradigm shifting lol) bring one to psychosis or delusions lol.

As soon as your ego shifts from being 'you' and into being 'God' or a prophet shit hits the fan lol, but who's to say that you aren't actually a prophet and that society just labels you as crazy and delusional? Moses would certainly be labeled a paranoid schizophrenic these days. Even after going through psychosis multiple times, i could still not answer that question, just had to put it to rest in order to function in this society but deep down inside i think there is something to it, something special but that cannot be harnessed while maintaining a functional sense of reality and self.

as well i don't think methane is particularly efficient in terms of energy. I think we got it down with uranium and nuclear fission in terms of raw efficacy lol.

I dunno man, I see a paragraph of limitation here... I think anything is possible in any way if you believe it. If I believe I can amass a huge ammount of energy and use it for whatever by whatever way possible, I CAN, so long as I don't involve anyone who doesn't have faith in it.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN ANY WAY.

Well I guess that would be the point of an (X) and a (*) so as to put input on X and output on *, so you do not need to eat sperm, lol

OK, good. I was wondering about that. I thought you might have been trying to shunt you energy source from (X) to (*) but through your body.

Also, whoever mentioned Full Metal Alchemist, I like that anime series. You might like it too, Magickduck. Lots of references to alchemy. Sometimes they even take diagrams and entire pages directly out of works liek the Key of Solomon.

I dunno man, I see a paragraph of limitation here... I think anything is possible in any way if you believe it. If I believe I can amass a huge ammount of energy and use it for whatever by whatever way possible, I CAN, so long as I don't involve anyone who doesn't have faith in it.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN ANY WAY.

i can see where you're coming from there, anything is possible in your reality. You can argue from that perspective, and indeed whatever you believe in is possible. However i tend to view reality as objective, ie. there was a universe before human thought. The underlying foundation for the generation of the universe was designed in such a specific way to support life, given there aren't infinity many possible universes.

Psychedelics prove this in that they alter perceptions of an object with visual effects by somehow interfering with sensory input. Therefor we do not see the object in itself. It exists separately from our perception or belief in it. I'm stuck on the idea that there is an objective reality and we experience it subjectively. I can lay out the argument for that but i think Descartes is the one who nailed it. The two come together to form the whole of the cosmic consciousness in my beliefs.

Anything cannot be possible in any way; in no possible universes could it possibly be so that bachelors are married men, correct? so that's impossible. Anything analytically true, true in virtue of its meaning, is true in all possible universes.

I don't like limits on things but gravity, universal constants, logic, math while not complete will stay consistent in all possible worlds. If you take one subatomic particle and another subatomic particle, isn't it true that you have two subatomic particles, no matter the universe? if so, then it is simply not possible that 1 and 1 can make 3. There's some strong arguments against this as well but as with everything, the arguments go back and forth through time and probably forever will.

no matter how hard you believe gravity doesn't exist, it does. If you can demonstrate that it doesn't then that'd be truly fascinating.

if you're arguing from the point of view that you are God and God is you, could you create a stone so heavy you could not lift it? Could you amass the largest amount of energy possible to create that stone such that it is too heavy to lift by that same equal power you have amassed? Even if the condition is that you have universal power for both tasks?

with belief in the occult, i see how belief makes things possible. It's like that leap of faith, you have to believe/have faith in order to amass that energy in the first place. Chaos magick practioners do this as they see fit but i've yet to hear of anything violating the law of gravity or thermodynamics or anything we can test/account for. There's much to learn about the universe, so my views aren't set in stone, as logic, science, math change as we gain a better understanding of the world but as of now, this is the most reasonable view point for myself.

If anything is possible in any way, that leaves room for the possibility that nothing is possible (since that is indeed possible), it becomes a paradox.

do you have any examples of how anything is possible in any way? or an argument that makes that conclusion sound?

i can see where you're coming from there, anything is possible in your reality. You can argue from that perspective, and indeed whatever you believe in is possible. However i tend to view reality as objective, ie. there was a universe before human thought. The underlying foundation for the generation of the universe was designed in such a specific way to support life, given there aren't infinity many possible universes.

Psychedelics prove this in that they alter perceptions of an object with visual effects by somehow interfering with sensory input. Therefor we do not see the object in itself. It exists separately from our perception or belief in it. I'm stuck on the idea that there is an objective reality and we experience it subjectively. I can lay out the argument for that but i think Descartes is the one who nailed it. The two come together to form the whole of the cosmic consciousness in my beliefs.

Anything cannot be possible in any way; in no possible universes could it possibly be so that bachelors are married men, correct? so that's impossible. Anything analytically true, true in virtue of its meaning, is true in all possible universes.

I don't like limits on things but gravity, universal constants, logic, math while not complete will stay consistent in all possible worlds. If you take one subatomic particle and another subatomic particle, isn't it true that you have two subatomic particles, no matter the universe? if so, then it is simply not possible that 1 and 1 can make 3. There's some strong arguments against this as well but as with everything, the arguments go back and forth through time and probably forever will.

no matter how hard you believe gravity doesn't exist, it does. If you can demonstrate that it doesn't then that'd be truly fascinating.

if you're arguing from the point of view that you are God and God is you, could you create a stone so heavy you could not lift it? Could you amass the largest amount of energy possible to create that stone such that it is too heavy to lift by that same equal power you have amassed? Even if the condition is that you have universal power for both tasks?

with belief in the occult, i see how belief makes things possible. It's like that leap of faith, you have to believe/have faith in order to amass that energy in the first place. Chaos magick practioners do this as they see fit but i've yet to hear of anything violating the law of gravity or thermodynamics or anything we can test/account for. There's much to learn about the universe, so my views aren't set in stone, as logic, science, math change as we gain a better understanding of the world but as of now, this is the most reasonable view point for myself.

If anything is possible in any way, that leaves room for the possibility that nothing is possible (since that is indeed possible), it becomes a paradox.

do you have any examples of how anything is possible in any way? or an argument that makes that conclusion sound?
just my personal experiences.