• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folley

Bluelighter
You know what it thiizzzzz

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Ha! Very appropriate title. :)

I found a site that has information on indigenous snakes of/in Kentucky. It doesn't really look like any on that site though. It was just a large brown snake, at least 3 feet. This will haunt my dreams.

Hey Matt, my friend linked me this site the other day, if you find yourself not knowing what to play next just let it decide haha

Oh win - more people getting into hardstyle! I've seen a few friends discover it at festivals after not liking it for years :) trippy weekend coming up, mda dmt and acid. not necessarily in that order WOOEW!

Oh win - more people getting into hardstyle! I've seen a few friends discover it at festivals after not liking it for years :) trippy weekend coming up, mda dmt and acid. not necessarily in that order WOOEW!

Well buddy, we'll be on the same level, im doing mda and lsd tomorrow at an underground outside rave! Plus it's gonna rain/thunderstorms... perfect! Happy tripping/rolling everyone. :)

haha shit, make that three of us. Although I won't be doing it for a while, my next trip is likely to be a HIGH dose of LSD with some MDA and ketamine for comfort

Im pretty baked this morning :D
NSFW:
20130719_082703.jpg

What about you guys?

Clearly taking the "long break" thing seriously... 8) lol
john_stewart_facepalm.gif

Last edited:
argh my ex texted me yesterday fuck that dumb cunt she said she didn't want nothing to do with me. fucking bitch probably heard I just got paid... I'm gonna go stick it in the next random hot chick that looks like she's DTF. Trojan Ecstasy ftw

argh my ex texted me yesterday fuck that dumb cunt she said she didn't want nothing to do with me. fucking bitch probably heard I just got paid... I'm gonna go stick it in the next random hot chick that looks like she's DTF. Trojan Ecstasy ftw

You seem pretty fired up in a whole diff way... I think you could use a bowl... Sorry brother... That sucks. But slaying new kitties always makes things better.

HAHA STILL ALIVE BITCHES!!!

you can't get rid of me that easy. :)

70mg was nice and light. very pleasant an content. took the other 70mg and I was flying. went outside an layed in the porch, smoked most of a pack of cigs in about 3 hours and walked around the neiborhood fo a while.

had a bit of paranoia set in on the comedown. I thought there were drones in the sky whatching me for a minute and I could sware there was a guy breaking into cars down the street (even thought no matter how long I watched he never moved)

even on 70mg...that was the most intence comeup I have ever had....MDMA by yourself is a lot different than in a small group. it was pretty introspective and I thought of alot of very profound things (well profound at the time anyway)

After the second half of the cap kicked in, the euphoria was off the charts...just paced around rubbing head and neck for a long time before going outside an smoking enough cigarrettes to kill a small child.

little to no issues with heart problem....my heart was really racing on the comeup and it started to scare me a bit but the high smoothed out quickly and I forgot all about it. no noticeable palpitations or discomfort the entire night.

I had a great time.

Last edited:
I keep trying to take a few month break in between but its too hard when I have this glistening Yellow / Amber dutch and Black Licorice MDA.. Im guessing I will be on the cuddle puddle side this weekend :)

Made a huge mistake today :(. It was around 4:00 PM, I received a phone call from my friend informing me that I was on the docket for circuit court today. I had no idea. NO IDEA! I didn't receive a letter and my probation officer neglected to tell me earlier this month. It was just for a review on how I was doing. Take in mind it has been a year since I was last in a court room. I got in touch with my lawyer, who as well had no idea I was to be in court today. I rang my old probation officer up and explained the situation, he works alongside my new probation officer. He gave me some comfort. He told me to just get in touch with my new officer early Monday. I just hope I can get ahold of him before the police get ahold of me. :(

just wanted to say i love you all ") i am so messed up rihght now on mmdma i feeling fucking amazing!!!!!!!!! sorry not tryigt to soundlike an idiot ..but you know how it is lmao

yo feezy space neezy from da OG starbucks hood
did you hear about keaton/nayshun of thizzlam?
I heard he died like 2 nights ago :(
I think he was a mod still when you first came around
Me and him had some personal ass chizzychatz back in the day, i wish i couldve talked to him before he died.
But it seemed to me that he straight hated me after a little while just all of a sudden.
Still doe mane :( :( :( :(
RIP Keaton/da nation of thizzylam

But folley guess what I got banned for this time?
Literally for posting a gucci mane lyric from the song "Trap Back"
it was misinterpreted as saying that I personally do what gucci says he does in the lyric I posted/quoted.
I'm not mad about it at all though, its hilarious.
I dont think I'll be posting at all on BL within a year, now that I'm legitimately clean the only thing I care to do on here is post in a few of the social heezys and thats only because of a few people who are real cool IMO.

I dont get the title though follezy plz splains.
Snakes are cool though.
I'm taking the longest break from MDMA out of all of you, for life.
Cause i'm gonna try to nto use any drugs ever again.
One day at a time, for real/not joking at all.

LSDMDMA&11704735 said:
yo feezy space neezy from da OG starbucks hood
did you hear about keaton/nayshun of thizzlam?
I heard he died like 2 nights ago :(
I think he was a mod still when you first came around
Me and him had some personal ass chizzychatz back in the day, i wish i couldve talked to him before he died.
But it seemed to me that he straight hated me after a little while just all of a sudden.
Still doe mane :( :( :( :(
RIP Keaton/da nation of thizzylam

But folley guess what I got banned for this time?
Literally for posting a gucci mane lyric from the song "Trap Back"
it was misinterpreted as saying that I personally do what gucci says he does in the lyric I posted/quoted.
I'm not mad about it at all though, its hilarious.
I dont think I'll be posting at all on BL within a year, now that I'm legitimately clean the only thing I care to do on here is post in a few of the social heezys and thats only because of a few people who are real cool IMO.

I dont get the title though follezy plz splains.
Snakes are cool though.
I'm taking the longest break from MDMA out of all of you, for life.
Cause i'm gonna try to nto use any drugs ever again.
One day at a time, for real/not joking at all.

Hope you do it mate, there comes a time in your life where you gotta realise that if you don't take care of yourself you might not get a second chance :)

I'm trying to stay clean now, for real.
I dont know if I can stay 100% clean forever now, because I dont know what is going to happen tomorrow.
I do know that just for today, I'm not going to use.
I have more than 30 days clean now and I never thought I was going to actually have 30 days clean from everything (cigarettes/caffeine/OTC medications dont count, not including DXM. Using DXM would count but I'm far too mature to get desperate enogh to use DXM)

Status
Not open for further replies.