• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, July kind of sucked lol. August will be good, I'm sure of it. Not only will I be turning 18, but more importantly... I'll be rolling with an amazing girl :)

Folley!!! Are you serious your only 17 WTF!?!? You are too smart for a seventeen year old buddy, I wish I was next to ya I would gift ya a free quarter of indoors in a heartbeat. Its funny you seem to be able to find all the MDMA on the planet but can't land a small bag of weed!!

WTF LOL You are multi-dimensional.

just got back from jujitsu class...this was the first time I went to a no gi class...good news...I didn't get beat up by a girl this time. there were none there...I did however get passed around like a prison bitch to a room full of guys that were way better than me.

everything hurts.

Last edited:
That is a good way to be. I've grown up fully immersed in drug culture. I started using opiates at a very young age and they have just become routine. I'm trying to get myself to the point where drugs are a treat. I really like getting high by myself. I mean occasionally I like to get high and play video games with my friends, but that isn't the case on the regular. I am pretty social person as well. It's pretty hard to hide rolling in public lol. Just be careful.

Yeah I've never gotten high or drank by myself, I'm too scared I'll make a habit of it if I start...

And I'm not *too* worried about rolling in public, I've done it before without any issues, hell, I've even been pub crawling while rolling and I'm underage! haha. Good times. Most likely I'm gonna end up in the hotel room for most of the night or on the beach so I'm not too worried, plus half of the people there will be wasted so I can always just say I'm drunk ;D

Folley!!! Are you serious your only 17 WTF!?!? You are too smart for a seventeen year old buddy, I wish I was next to ya I would gift ya a free quarter of indoors in a heartbeat. Its funny you seem to be able to find all the MDMA on the planet but can't land a small bag of weed!!

WTF LOL You are multi-dimensional.

Not for long lol! And naahh, I just got a few grams back in like January and have been slowly burning through the same stash. Just picked up a quarter of some fire (weed, not MDMA lol) though, real nice :D

Not for long lol! And naahh, I just got a few grams back in like January and have been slowly burning through the same stash. Just picked up a quarter of some fire (weed, not MDMA lol) though, real nice :D

I like your style I'm on a life break now and saved an 8 ball of this dutch, it is the last batch of MDMA I will have in my life, I am saving it for those who need it for severe depression like returning soldiers or those who have lost a love ones or will in the future, I may take a point every year or two.

Glad to hear you finally got some tree! I quit smoking pot today lol! I need to get a job...

Got my first indoor setup going.

Amsterdam City Diesel. It's my first time growing and it is supposed to be a pretty easy strain to grow. :)

If even one buds, I will be excited!

Got my first indoor setup going.

Amsterdam City Diesel. It's my first time growing and it is supposed to be a pretty easy strain to grow. :)

If even one buds, I will be excited!

Good luck buddy I know the feeling!! ( with fungi however ) Might order me some Autoflower seeds for fun soon!

so last night was...interesting. Started the night at a club event drinking and popping,and by the time 3am rolled around people weren't ready to stop so we ended up at an after hours club until about 7. Ended up doing more M, then got convinced into doing K and G at the after hours club. Was a pretty interesting night, still haven't slept yet :/ I did see someone k hole on the dance floor last night which was kinda funny

So, I think I'm in love with DMT now

taking 50mg to the dome with a propane torch was like getting sent from sober to a ++++ in 10 seconds

ah young ecstasy guru you are now dick sizing congratulations

with your recent breakdown and obvious abuse of substance is it not a bit rich to post such a comment on a HARM REDUCTION forum?

do you need more 'tough love'. should someone organise an intervention with your parents?

I started this cuddle puddle back in 2008 and it's still going?

Haven't you guys run out of pills yet? :D

Dutch super-pill dose of clean MDMA, MDA/MDMA mix, or something else? The visuals were the craziest I've had on rolls yet... I'm baffled what could do these visuals and dilate the fuck outta my pupils for so long.

I can't even imagine rolling the night before a work shift anymore. I've made a point to not do that. :)

I can't even imagine rolling the night before a work shift anymore. I've made a point to not do that. :)

haha I did that twice last summer, but I rolled during the day so I managed to get a decent amount of sleep before work. Didn't bother me too much at work, I found myself a tad forgetful at points (i.e. I would walk over to an area and forget why I went there, then would quickly snap out of it.) :)

So, I think I'm in love with DMT now

taking 50mg to the dome with a propane torch was like getting sent from sober to a ++++ in 10 seconds

Hey, I'm all for using drugs, but laugh does raise a pretty good point. You are really smart Folley. You have experienced what some people wait their entire lives to experience all in probably a manner of years. But think about how upset/depressed you were recently. You just need to take it easy and be safe. You don't want to end up a schizo, multi-persona, college dropout-drug snob. I had to watch a really good friend deteriorate from prolonged MDMA and LSD/psyche abuse.

I know you probably chuckle at the phrase MDMA and LSD abuse, but just trust me when I say you don't want to see what someone is like after taking LSD on daily basis for years straight.

It is all fun and games until your friend starts eating grams of MDMA at a time and then has a stroke.

On a different note, my plants are sprouting. :D 3 Amsterdam City Diesel and one Green Crack. Will post a picture once they get a lil bit larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.