Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 days is applausable

i only last 3 days max then i go psycho violent crazy paranoid without weed, in fact i get nicked or do something crazy everytime lol

damn you weed you are most addictive drug to me of all i aint done other drugs since march now i think i quit

LSDMDMA&11704735 said:
yo feezy space neezy from da OG starbucks hood
did you hear about keaton/nayshun of thizzlam?
I heard he died like 2 nights ago :(
I think he was a mod still when you first came around
Me and him had some personal ass chizzychatz back in the day, i wish i couldve talked to him before he died.
But it seemed to me that he straight hated me after a little while just all of a sudden.
Still doe mane :( :( :( :(
RIP Keaton/da nation of thizzylam

But folley guess what I got banned for this time?
Literally for posting a gucci mane lyric from the song "Trap Back"
it was misinterpreted as saying that I personally do what gucci says he does in the lyric I posted/quoted.
I'm not mad about it at all though, its hilarious.
I dont think I'll be posting at all on BL within a year, now that I'm legitimately clean the only thing I care to do on here is post in a few of the social heezys and thats only because of a few people who are real cool IMO.

I dont get the title though follezy plz splains.
Snakes are cool though.
I'm taking the longest break from MDMA out of all of you, for life.
Cause i'm gonna try to nto use any drugs ever again.
One day at a time, for real/not joking at all.

Keaton died? It's not in the shrine yet... Where you hear that @?

I'm not really sure. From what I gathered it seems like complications from his motorcycle injury. Truly sad folks.

Not to stray too far from mourning Keaton, I found this article from a local newspaper that is hilariously misinformed about 'Molly' & 'Smiles'. http://themoreheadnews.com/local/x596950959/School-board-warned-of-new-drugs-in-county What makes it so laughable besides it being seemingly last minute written, is that I had college classes with the author. I didn't know she was so... What is a good word for it... Retarded? Maybe I'm being too harsh, I just feel like it is a slap in the face to anybody knowledgeable enough to realize that this article is a reflection of half searched information that is probably from propaganda websites listed as one of the first searches on Google.

"Molly is a higher concentrated form of ecstasy..."

I didn't realize bk-MDMA was a higher concentrated form of MDMA?
Even if this is not what the author meant, it still comes off like half researched information.

Maybe this will brighten this gloomy day a bit.

Yeah they usual don't just buy a ball and scale, throw on some eighties prince and pass it around the office. That would be some real reporting.

Underground rave postponed to next week cause of thunderstorms. :(

On the other hand, my brain will get an extra week of rest which can only be good. I took a full 2mg xanax bar, I have no benzo tolerance since I quitted messing with them back in april, and wow I was falling all over the place, it was quite fun. XD

I think it is crazy that people use benzodiazepines recreationally. Once upon a time I was taking up to 20mg, sometimes more, of alprazolam daily. I am really glad I'm not that same person, mentally, anymore.

Oxycodone and benzodiazepines are massive markets in this area of Kentucky.

I used to use a similar amount (20+mg/day) of xanax... Now i only take a benzo a couple times a year... Nice and relaxing when occasional... Sucks when you overuse/need them tho... Same with opiates... Or any drug really...

One festival down, couple to go. Next one is next weekend! Summer is in full swing.

I used to use a similar amount (20+mg/day) of xanax... Now i only take a benzo a couple times a year... Nice and relaxing when occasional... Sucks when you overuse/need them tho... Same with opiates... Or any drug really...

So true, so-so true.

LSDMDMA&11704735 said:
yo feezy space neezy from da OG starbucks hood
did you hear about keaton/nayshun of thizzlam?
I heard he died like 2 nights ago :(
I think he was a mod still when you first came around
Me and him had some personal ass chizzychatz back in the day, i wish i couldve talked to him before he died.
But it seemed to me that he straight hated me after a little while just all of a sudden.
Still doe mane :( :( :( :(
RIP Keaton/da nation of thizzylam

But folley guess what I got banned for this time?
Literally for posting a gucci mane lyric from the song "Trap Back"
it was misinterpreted as saying that I personally do what gucci says he does in the lyric I posted/quoted.
I'm not mad about it at all though, its hilarious.
I dont think I'll be posting at all on BL within a year, now that I'm legitimately clean the only thing I care to do on here is post in a few of the social heezys and thats only because of a few people who are real cool IMO.

I dont get the title though follezy plz splains.
Snakes are cool though.
I'm taking the longest break from MDMA out of all of you, for life.
Cause i'm gonna try to nto use any drugs ever again.
One day at a time, for real/not joking at all.

haha, oh llama. Good luck staying clean bro, I can't do it..

yeah, real shame about Keaton but he's thizzin with Mac Dre now. The title is from the last posts in the last cuddle puddle lol, it'll probably get changed

So last night was crazy! I went to my friends cabin up at Whistler (One of the bigger ski mountains in BC) with a group of 4 people including myself. We drank a lot and after my friend who owns the cabin and her boyfriend went to bed my other friend, Stephanie, and I decided to go on "adventures" at 4am. Long story short we legit climbed a mountain ( took us 30 minutes) with a blanket and pillow and just cuddles up there for 3 hours until dawn.

Thought I'd share some photo's of the sunrise!
NSFW:

Vt7MvSc.jpg

7MyRzhA.jpg

XQb1TY9.jpg

JKeYp7e.jpg

M7XVrdg.jpg

aTtRylM.jpg

^ That's so awesome and cute! Beautiful pictures! I wish there was mountains like that on the east coast... ours are pretty pathetic lol,.

So last night was crazy! I went to my friends cabin up at Whistler (One of the bigger ski mountains in BC) with a group of 4 people including myself. We drank a lot and after my friend who owns the cabin and her boyfriend went to bed my other friend, Stephanie, and I decided to go on "adventures" at 4am. Long story short we legit climbed a mountain ( took us 30 minutes) with a blanket and pillow and just cuddles up there for 3 hours until dawn.

Thought I'd share some photo's of the sunrise!
NSFW:

Vt7MvSc.jpg

7MyRzhA.jpg

XQb1TY9.jpg

JKeYp7e.jpg

M7XVrdg.jpg

aTtRylM.jpg

great pics you live in a great corner of the world!

^ That's so awesome and cute! Beautiful pictures! I wish there was mountains like that on the east coast... ours are pretty pathetic lol,.

haha thanks :)

It was a good night, might even have a girlfriend by the end of tonight ;D

Yeah it was a breath taking view, worth the time and effort! And yeah from what I've seen every time I've gone back east it's not necessarily flat, but you don't see the big mountains and jagged peaks that you see out here. :)

great pics you live in a great corner of the world!

Yeah the coast of BC is very scenic, I'm happy to be born and raised here. :)

So my parents are gone for the first week of August and at that point it will have been over a month since my last roll...

I'm debating just having a few good friends over and just flooring myself and rolling around. The only thing is that all but one of them actually does mdma, its not like the others think it's super bad or anything but I don't even know if the other person who rolls would be down for it... Does anyone have any experience rolling with a small group of drunk people?

I just don't want to waste a roll if being the only one rolling will kill my vibe... if that makes any sense?

:D

EDIT: Just talked to the other person who does mdma and she said she doesn't really want to unless we go to a show... So would rolling with 3-4 drunk people kill the roll?

^ why will you be the only one rolling if "all but one of them actually does mdma"? i'd be more worried about the sole sober person surrounded by a bunch of people on mdma :)

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.