• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

new girlfriend threatening castration!

I have received this exact same threat, about three times, from the same girl who is now my ex. I would describe her as "unpredictable" and "violent" so when she said that I did not take it with a grain of salt. Anyway, your lady is probably not heroin addicted and suffering from BPD so it's probably just chatter :)

but you probably shouldn't cheat on her just to be on the safe side :p

So the subject of cheating came up with my new girlfriend and she says something along the lines of "if you do that I'll cut off your dick and feed it to you". At first I thought she was joking so I was like "don't even joke about that" but then she goes "I'm deadly serious" and "don't you dare cross that line". Now, I would never cheat but I started to feel really unnerved by this. Is this girl batshit? Otherwise she seems rather reasonable.

The thing is, I've received this threat before from a previous girlfriend. Is this a common thing?

Right now I'm just contemplating whether or not to break it off because I'm not sure if I feel safe around her anymore. Or am I blowing this out of proportion?

I think, that you maybe should look for another girl :) this one has very, let say, 'hard' opinions :)

I think all the Bluelighters from this thread should get together, shoot heroin and cut off each other's genitalia... i.e. a typical Bluelight "social", y'know? Don't be such a prude.

i would dump her immediately + get restraining order under the grounds she threatened to cut your dick off.

i never had a girl do this. always got accused of cheating though so if a girl threatened me like that i'd be like "this bitch is gonna accuse me eventually, better keep my dick safe."

I'd take this as a sign you're doing something seriously fine in the pants department. %)
My girlfriend of 4 years has threatened me many times with castration. It goes back to the dawn of time (sorry for the long clip but couldn't resist!):

[video]http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-05-06/game-of-thrones-recap-jon-snow-ygritte-4-ever/[/video]

I don't think its ok to talk like this and can understand why the op isn't cool with it. He used the example of jokingly (but seriously) threatening to shoot her in the pussy. Similarly jokes about slicing womens labia off if they cheat wouldn't be tolerated so why is it ok to say it to men?

Any woman who does say it to a man is pretty scary imo, not that they would do it, but to me it indicates a controlling nature. Its a veiled threat, and threats are never good in a relationship.