Bluelight

Thread: new girlfriend threatening castration!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. Collapse Details
    new girlfriend threatening castration! 
    #1
    So the subject of cheating came up with my new girlfriend and she says something along the lines of "if you do that I'll cut off your dick and feed it to you". At first I thought she was joking so I was like "don't even joke about that" but then she goes "I'm deadly serious" and "don't you dare cross that line". Now, I would never cheat but I started to feel really unnerved by this. Is this girl batshit? Otherwise she seems rather reasonable.

    The thing is, I've received this threat before from a previous girlfriend. Is this a common thing?

    Right now I'm just contemplating whether or not to break it off because I'm not sure if I feel safe around her anymore. Or am I blowing this out of proportion?
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Moderator
    The Dark Side
    Sex, Love and Relationships
    Black Rabbit of Inlè's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Inside the tesseract
    Posts
    3,772
    It seems a common threat from girls IME, because it's a mans greatest subconscious fear.

    Easy way to keep your dick safe, don't stick it in any holes you're not supposed to.
    Recovery Support: TDS | MH | SL | Triggering Post Guidelines
    Sex, Love & Relationships: SLR | Guidelines
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter coors light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in transit
    Posts
    493
    yes I have heard this before not the exact same way but along the lines. I think its done so that if the opportunity of cheating comes up you will remember what she said. in actual fact I believe most girls would stay with a cheating boyfriend (penis intact) if they really loved him. the relationship on the other hand may never be the same as it was before hand.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Hmm Ok so it's not just me. I tried turning the tables on her - "Ok so I guess if you cheat that means I get to shoot you in the pussy" and I told her how fucking disgusting I think it is that she could even canvass doing that to someone. This was all through SMS. She hasn't replied.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter coors light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in transit
    Posts
    493
    haha, shes probably just going to say its different because men always cheat, at least thats what my girlfriend thinks even though iv never cheated.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Moderator
    Sex Love & Relationships
    pofacedhoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    reason 7
    Posts
    4,895
    sounds like an idle threat but why would you bring up the topic of cheating with a new girlfriend?
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelighter Pretty_Diamonds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    2,234
    Eh, it's pretty normal. Pick your battles wisely, OP. I would suggest not getting into an argument about this (that means not threatening to shoot her in the vagina AND apologizing for that).
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    205
    Being defensive about cheating isn't a good look bro.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Moderator
    Pillreports.com
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    severely etarded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I-69
    Posts
    7,903
    change your name, switch towns, dye your hair and grow a beard/moustache... or shave it off. start wearing sunglasses.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Moderator
    Sex, Love & Relationships
    llama112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,860
    That's weird....
    Obviously she doesn't mean it literally. But I don't know why a person would threaten like that.
    If my boyfriend cheated on me, I'd break up with him. Ummm... yeah...
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by pofacedhoe View Post
    sounds like an idle threat but why would you bring up the topic of cheating with a new girlfriend?
    I forget how it came up - I think she brought it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty_Diamonds View Post
    Eh, it's pretty normal. Pick your battles wisely, OP. I would suggest not getting into an argument about this (that means not threatening to shoot her in the vagina AND apologizing for that).
    She laughed when I said that and so I let it go. But I still think if she threatens my dick, I should get to threaten her vagina. No way I would ever apologize for that! Fuck double-standards.

    Quote Originally Posted by JD55 View Post
    Being defensive about cheating isn't a good look bro.
    I wasn't being defensive about cheating. In fact, when the subject came up I explained to her how I would never do that and how I think it's one of the worst things you can do to someone you love (all true), so I think the threat was a bit unnecessary - that's what I took issue with.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter Pretty_Diamonds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    2,234
    Well if she thought it was funny then you know that she meant it as a joke--as in funny as well. My boyfriend and I often insult and threaten each other for laughs.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Moderator
    Pillreports.com
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    severely etarded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I-69
    Posts
    7,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty_Diamonds View Post
    Well if she thought it was funny then you know that she meant it as a joke--as in funny as well. My boyfriend and I often insult and threaten each other for laughs.
    men don't take getting their stuff mutilated lightheartedly. Try joking about it to your bf
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter manboychef's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    central florida
    Posts
    526
    Why even threaten to cut someones dick off? I never cheat and I spend the better part of my day keeping sharp objects away from my groin.
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter Pretty_Diamonds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by severely etarded View Post
    men don't take getting their stuff mutilated lightheartedly. Try joking about it to your bf
    I do.
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Moderator
    Pillreports.com
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    severely etarded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I-69
    Posts
    7,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty_Diamonds View Post
    I do.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter Pretty_Diamonds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    2,234
    We have a quite humorous relationship. Life's too short to take the petty stuff seriously.
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Moderator
    Pillreports.com
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    severely etarded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I-69
    Posts
    7,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty_Diamonds View Post
    We have a quite humorous relationship. Life's too short to take the petty stuff seriously.
    I take my man parts very seriously
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Sounds like she's into some really hardcore BDSM shit.
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelighter Pretty_Diamonds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by severely etarded View Post
    I take my man parts very seriously
    Lmao. I'll cut your penis off and feed it to you. >:P
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Moderator
    Pillreports.com
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    severely etarded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I-69
    Posts
    7,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty_Diamonds View Post
    Lmao. I'll cut your penis off and feed it to you. >:P
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    I have received this exact same threat, about three times, from the same girl who is now my ex. I would describe her as "unpredictable" and "violent" so when she said that I did not take it with a grain of salt. Anyway, your lady is probably not heroin addicted and suffering from BPD so it's probably just chatter

    but you probably shouldn't cheat on her just to be on the safe side :P
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by pirate24 View Post
    So the subject of cheating came up with my new girlfriend and she says something along the lines of "if you do that I'll cut off your dick and feed it to you". At first I thought she was joking so I was like "don't even joke about that" but then she goes "I'm deadly serious" and "don't you dare cross that line". Now, I would never cheat but I started to feel really unnerved by this. Is this girl batshit? Otherwise she seems rather reasonable.

    The thing is, I've received this threat before from a previous girlfriend. Is this a common thing?

    Right now I'm just contemplating whether or not to break it off because I'm not sure if I feel safe around her anymore. Or am I blowing this out of proportion?
    I think, that you maybe should look for another girl this one has very, let say, 'hard' opinions
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    I think all the Bluelighters from this thread should get together, shoot heroin and cut off each other's genitalia... i.e. a typical Bluelight "social", y'know? Don't be such a prude.
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Framingham, MA
    Posts
    1,864
    i would dump her immediately + get restraining order under the grounds she threatened to cut your dick off.
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •