• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[MEGA] MDA Discussion

Do you find MDA more stimulating or sedating?

• stimulating

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • sedating

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • other (specify in thread)

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
With MDA it is slightly more potent than MDMA, and so you would require less. I'd go for a 100mg starter and a 50mg redose at the 1 - 2 hour mark to increase duration and intensity of effects. MDA is definitely much more body load and drug like experience than MDMA, and probably more neurotoxic too. Getting some for this weekend, dropping about 200mg (130mg start, approx 70mg redose). Might add some MDMA to the mix, but would be slightly concerned that it would be too much MD in one session.

My first real empathogen was about 70mg of MDA, and it was pretty nice. Never felt anything like it before, just a bunch of good feels, and felt similar to an amphetamine with the urge to talk.
I expected more visuals, but there wasn't much, just a subtle change in my vision. Although at one point when staring at the sky, this fast pattern of transparent black circles moving inwards towards the center of my vision, and when I closed my eyes there was a similar circular lattice.
The best part lasted about 3.5 hours, then residual body high for about 5 more hours.
It's too bad this stuff isn't too good for your brain, I was loading up on antioxidants but I bet some damage has still been done.

My first real empathogen was about 70mg of MDA, and it was pretty nice. Never felt anything like it before, just a bunch of good feels, and felt similar to an amphetamine with the urge to talk.
I expected more visuals, but there wasn't much, just a subtle change in my vision. Although at one point when staring at the sky, this fast pattern of transparent black circles moving inwards towards the center of my vision, and when I closed my eyes there was a similar circular lattice.
The best part lasted about 3.5 hours, then residual body high for about 5 more hours.
It's too bad this stuff isn't too good for your brain, I was loading up on antioxidants but I bet some damage has still been done.

It's pretty interesting how consistent MDA experiences between individuals are. Especially as it's supposedly less predictable than MDMA (wouldn't be the first time I disagreed with pihkal). I find it very visual, but short of true hallucinations. Still very interesting and unique, never had a psychedelic cause visual snow and phosphenes like MDA.

One thing I have noticed after a few years of semi consistent MDA use is BAD optical migraines. I abused on a weekly basis for about 2 months. I had too much confidence because I knew the purity and it was essentially reagent grade. Practically speaking, I doubt purity could be improved.

That was 3 years ago and I have had constant optical migraines since. At least 4-5 a week. I'm fairly confident MDA played a role as 5HT depression apparently plays a significant role in cortical spreading depression. Triptans have helped with actual pain, but not visual issues. Interestingly, the visual aura very much like MDA visual effects. This stuff merits serious respect. I think dosing requires significantly more spacing than MDMA to be safe.

mdma gives a much better feeling of connection/emphaty... Mda gives a better more intense high/euphoria and is more self centered. That's all there is to say.

Mdma = "love" drug
mda = party drug

done mda 2 times and for a party/rave setting, i prefer it compared to mdma. Mda i actually party/get into the music (well at least, after i manage to get out of the floory state of mind), on mdma i just want to socialize with everyone, get hugs and make bonds. Mda gives me a big boost in my sexdrive, complete opposite of mdma.

agreed

Goes perfect with MDMA; the best rolls I had in my life were on pills with both MDMA + MDA. It lasts much longer than MDMA IME and is much more visual. Certainly includes some euphoric psychedelia.

I'm a big psychedelic fan, so MDA is right up my alley. As well as considering the best highs of my life were on MDA (and MDMA in combination)

I got a lot more than I expected from only 30mg of MDA. I was only expecting a slight mood lift, but I got pretty high; feelin' fine. Granted, the setting was also quite fun which helped, but I still think you don't necessarily need to dose so high (>100mg) with this one. With lower doses, you get less of those stimulating side effects and it feels more controlled.

u8v1JDXm.jpg

I had a great feelings with this when combined with shrooms. Recommend to try it. I didnt have scale so i just snorted ~50mg lines every half hour until i reached desired efffects. Around 1.5hrs into experience i had pretty intense "rush" that lasted way longer than mdma id say about an hour. After this initial rush i felt it peaking and desided to eat some shrooms i had stored. around 2-3gs i dont have scale :). About half an hour into eating shrooms the mood shifted really hard. Bfore this i was just feeling extremely euphoric and little trippy, but when shrooms kicked in the euphoria was there but kinda took step back and i went on a massive trip. I remember when they was peaking and i closed my eyes i could see my room with all the colors you can imagine and walls moving all the time, also there were some crazy spirals floating around room. I could just stare at them morphing. But the headspace was intense. I dont know how to describe it but ill try. after the euphoria stepped back i felt this "shamanic presence" that i knew i was going to go deeeep. And i thought most complex things with massive internal hallucinations. I remember some of them but would be too hard to describe. It was like tripping with absolute clarity. Usually when you do psychedelics you just jump from one thing to next, but with this combo my thinking got really complex and deeeeep. The effects lasted about 2hours but it felt alot longer. i was still tripping hard after this but came down to lower level??? (does this make sense). And was still tripping for few hours after and after shrooms wore off i still felt the comedown on mda. Impossible to sleep etc. So i dosed some Clonazepam 4mgs. and this helped alot with the comedown and i fell asleep like 2 hours after. But the trip with this combo felt so insanely real and CLEAR. I really enjoyed it.

None of my friends bothered to warn me about the crash. :\
fwiw, i know its a few years late, but ive found that the best way to hack through the mda comedown is to take a bunch of kratom about 4-5 hours in, and when that hits, smoke a rack of good pot (hopefully a nice relaxing medical strain).

it turns it into a smooth, relaxing ride into late sleep, while still holding onto the roll, and it turns it into another magical high altogether.

even barring terrible comedowns, the combo is a serious winner amongst winners.