• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Butyr-Fetanyl/Hydromorphone/Methoxetamine Combo - Rectal Admin.

Magickduck

Bluelighter
Dose 3.5mg Butyr-Fentanyl via 2.5 two mg blotters:
(rectal administration)
00:10m- Nothing yet, not whatsoever.
00:15m- Wondering if got ripped off..?
00:20m- Feeling first alerts... a warm glow about my body/consciousness, very mild, doesn't feel chemically induced.. more natural feeling than other opioids I've tried.
00:20m- Swallow other half of 2nd dose.
00:25m- Feeling is getting stronger, not too strong but euphoria has unique signature.. Pain killing effects are most prominent. Feeling rather stimulated..
00:25m- Smoke a bowl of marijuana
00:30m- High is taking on a more sedate feeling, getting close to a nod but not quite. Quite euphoric and making a ton of jokes - feeling confident/cocky like a normal opioid. General feeling is more sloppy than other opiates, as if has more NMDA antagonism or something.. Euphoria however somehow feels more natural and less forced.. maybe becaues its not as strong? Pain-killing effects are very strong.
00:45m- Coming down signifigantly - peak was at 30m and lasted around 15 minutes...
1h:00m- Really come down alot, minor euphoria is left, no more sedation, a bit off kilter.
1h:30m- Mostly sober by now

Redose @ 1h:45m mark:
[another 4+mg via 2 and 1/4 blotter, also plugged]
00:10m- Still feeling same as before, slight buzz/moodlift from earlier.
00:15m- Feeling a bit more high, not very much..
00:20m- Kind of high, euphoria is back, breathing is slower than it has been all day (maybe active metabolites with longer half life??)
00:25m- Peaking with a nice background high, no intense euphoria but in a great mood... ego is lifted a bit..
1h:00m- Same feeling has come down a bit, still have a nice background high.
2h:00m- Mostly entirely sober.

Dose 6mg Hydromorphone Rectal Administration 4hrs after last B-F dose:
[I know this was very risky, but due to a study I found on B-F aparently it is entirely excreted in urine by the 3hr mark - though this is still risky and best to avoid this behavior]
00:00m- Still feeling VERY mild background high from the B-F
00:10m- Feeling pretty good, fairly mild. I normally need around 16mg Diluadid via RA to get a nod.
00:15m- Not feeling quite where I want to be, do another 2mg via same route.
00:25m- Feeling very euphoric, quite amazing.
00:45m- Still up there.
1h:30m- Still feeling great, not nodding though. Very talkative and euphoric.
2h:00m- Coming down a bit, do another 2mg (lost another 2mg pill or would have done 4mg)
2h:10m- Think I've got my tolerance up a bit...
2h:20m- Feeling pretty good, think this is as high as I will get as I have barely any money.
2h:45m- Kind of high, no nod, talkative and euphoria. Everyone around is slightly irritable, one of the girls I was with flipped the fuck out for no reason, (they have all been IVing) I get pissed, we yell, its over in a few minutes but pretty hostile.

@3hr mark after last HM dose, I snort ~50mg of "Methoxetamine":
Dude comes over claims to have MXE. Have had real mxe from him before, he says this batch feels different, everyone concurs, he says he doesnt know what it is and doesn't care. I tell him to not sell drugs he doesnt know what they are, I buy some anyway, and do some. [This is also really risky, don't follow my example].
00:10m- Having a great time, everyone is in a more talkative and general more 'activated' mood than the blunt apathy form the opiates.. I remark of this and am glad.
00:15m- Feeling more wonky, not feeling the normal psychedelic effects I feel from MXE.
00:20m- This feels more like ketamine but still like MXE. I figure its a bad batch of MXE and due to being mixed with opiates feels less psychedelic.
00:30m- mxe potentiated opiates, am now nodding for the first time all night,.

Nothing else substaintial, I continue to nod for a few hours, pass out when I get home. Wake up today.

Feeling kind of weird today, everything is bright, kind of out of it, but not in a pleasant way. A bit irritable and just feel like shit.

In general, B-F is not worth it at all is over in an hour, feels OKAY but very weak, is not nearly as dangerous as fetanyl but unknown dangerous andvery weak therefor it sucks!!
don't waste your money, way too expensive.

Opiates in general suck, and make people irritable and ruin lives. Best to avoid. I personally have been able to chip with them I feel safe though I won't continue my use. Have noticed dark energy attached to them.
Stick with things like psychedelics that expand the mind.

They are certainly evil as today a buddy I havnt seen in 6 months as he moved to Ohio calls me and he is like 'hey man i moved back to town, you need any opiates?' he used to do opiates and i didnt, no idea why he'd ask me. Evil drugs.

I didn't get any as I saw that shit. Opiates and the like are like a jar of honey you leave outside. So delicious a bunch of ants will try to eat it and get stuck in it and die.

Can you please post a link to the study you found on bf excretion time? I've just been looking so hard for any study done with bf. Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Neverfailedtofail

With very few exceptions, administrating drugs via RA was never the best route. It can be for some, but not for all of them IMO/E.

I know of a friend who did something similar but it was iv with both bf and mxe in the same syringe with citric acid. The mxe kinda took away from the opioid high, friend would prefer to just do bf by itself.

Also bf is not weak. its extremly strong and powerful. Either your r/oa didnt work or you got bunked.