The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that bluish/purpleish raw a few time a few months back too. When my guy showed it to me I said I didn't want it but he guaranteed me it was good so I bought a little. In my opinion it was good but nothing amazing. It cooked up brown but I always had the question in the back of my head "why the fuck is this shit blue?" I was happy when the hard grey dope that he usually has came back around.

I wanted to ask a question... I feel like this girl that i cop with is ripping me off. She "claims" that her guy/guys only do 40 bags which is a $40 bag of heroin. But isnt it usually almost always just a dime bag $10 or Dubs $20? I feel like she is cheating me and keeping some of my bags. like yesterday I spent $60 on the black bags and got 400mg in each bag but only 2 bags. I just dont know but i feel more comfortable getting more bags then just a 40 dollar bag something seems off. can someone message me with ay info on figuring this out.

In the UK, we usually score our gear over the phone and usually arrange a place to meet or you can go around to the dealers home if they know you.
Do most of you score straight off the streets or known corners etc or is it the same as in the UK?

Im still trippin' off that purple shit. I wouldn't of tried it but I was totally desperate at the time. (Imagine that-lol)
To Maxalfie: everyones different hon- some know corners, but most people I'd say call a guy and drive through. There have been times I've gotten deliveries. All depends who you know and where you stay oh and how much $$ your willing to spend~ Just my two cents. Good Night All and Stay Warm!!

zachleez your gettin ripped off sohard it hurts to hear, noone in the city sells 40s. find a new person or ride out yourself

i used to score on the streets for years on a daily basis up until the past week. i got so fed up wit all these spots that r hot as hell and the quality is always up and down more down then up so i finally got a phone connect that meets me right off the train and i must say the size is a little smaller but the product is better quality it goes back to the rule of quality not quantity. so from now on i just call instead of taking a chance and cold copping at unknown sets which can get quite dicey at times, and theres always a chance that they got different product from day to day its just not worth always worrying about the quality and the chance at going to jail all just for a bag a dope that barely gets u well. ill just kick if it gets any shittier out here.

^ I can't get any great product either and what I get I pay way to much tax for. Unless the price comes way down and quality goes up I'm done with dope.

♥Chicago~Chicago♡
What is Everyone up to tonight?? I'm kinda bored- maybe go out later. Swims friends found some tar so it might be a good night ;)

Yep, bet its the same guy ;)) They have that greyish, brownish, blondish, blackish hair right with a little red I think ;))

clean since new years but i decided to try some dillys tonight. what a rush. what. a. rush. anyway

yea i know wut u mean welder im gonna go cop today but if it doesnt turn out the way i expect it to im done too lately the dope ive been getting hasnt even let me sleep at night or even keep me well through the mourning to me its not worth the risk u take copping on foot on the westside and on top of it come back wit less then decent blows just doesnt make sense to me extremely frustrating ruins my whole day im gonna go out and find some good shit today though im on the buy one do it right there if its no good fuck off but if its good ill buy more type shit

good luck,shay. i thought u had a semi-reliable hook up?
anyway cold hard streets yes, but there is good blows out there, just gotta chase em on the street, that's the drag.
good luck, stay safe.

Yeah shay, once you find a reliable, consistent, and quality phone connect, two things happen.. You end up getting great product at a good price and you don't have to worry about ever getting robbed, shorted, arrested, etc. But then again, the bad part about having such a great phone connect is that your habit will increase exponentially, tolerance will skyrocket, you're gonna be sick as fuck if for some reason your phone connect isn't answering, phones off, hes dry (usually doesn't happen with professional phone connects though), or he's in jail. Also, you will probably start picking up large amounts since you have no fear of getting bad product/getting ripped off so you will blow a ton more money than you generally would copping smaller amounts off the block. Assuming your phone connect is as good as my reliable and consistent phone connects, when you go to cop off the block out west, your tolerance will be so high, you'll have to do a half a jab AT LEAST to get well with the average west side dormin filled bags. So yeah, there are definitely good advantages to having a reliable and steady phone connect, but there's plenty of bad shit that comes with it.

Just giving my chicago dope family an update on what's been going on with me lately.. I've been totally straight on my done for the last few months.. IVe only used dope a handful of times (5-10 tops) since starting done 5 or 6 months ago.. I swear to god, I don't even think about dope anymore. 100mg is the perfect dose for me. Totally eliminates any cravings which is the onnly part of addiction I couldn't figure out how to beat.. Methadone did the trick. Been picking up a gram of weed every now and again as my "break from methadone" instead of using opiates as a "break".. So in reality, I don't take any vacations from my done. Just registered for another semester and I guarantee this will be my all-time best semester in college seeing as I'm on methadone maintenance and its working like magic. This is the first time in about 5 years I've been free of my obsession with opiates/craving the high multiple times a day, everyday. Next appointment at the clinic I'll be upped to 3 take homes a week (currently at 2) because I've never failed a random drug test (haven't even had to cheat on a SINGLE drug test either!).. So yeah, once I only have to go to the clinic once a week to get my dose that day and 6 take homes for the rest of the week, life will literally be almost 100% back to normal. Damn it feels like it was a battle trying to figure out how to stop using dope.. I fucking love you methadone.

Oh yeah, another great thing about methadone is the fact it raises your tolerance so much that even if I take 1-2 days off of the done and THEN get high by snorting a large amount of dope, its a total waste of money. There is NO getting high on 100mg of methadone for me and I bet that has played some role in me not going back and forth from 'done to dope ever since I worked my way up to the right dosage of 100mg. Lots of people will tell you, "Stay on a low dose of done, your body will adjust to whatever dose that you repeatedly take after a week or so, there's no point in being on a higher dose." While I agree with this as far as the physical sickness goes, its true that your body will adjust to whatever dose you begin taking everyday and you won't feel sick, but the real benefit didn't kick in for me until I was on 100mg/day. I was still going back and forth from 'done to blows from 30mg-80mg of done.. And even though towards the end it was nearly a waste, it wasn't a complete waste until i hit the 100mg mark. Most importantly though, until I hit the 100mg mark, my cravings and fiendish behavior was still there. Since I worked my way up to 100mg, that is what has totally eliminated the obsession/constant cravings/snorting dope.

So yeah, if you really want all the amazing benefits of methadone, I'd definitely keep going up until you get all of the benefits. Obviously you shouldn't be chasing the "glow" that you get in the beginning, because that dies very quickly and will never be coming back. (Doesn't matter if you're on 70mg and then you take 250mg... All it will do is make you tired, there is no high at all with it at that point.. So don't even bother chasing the glow. Obviously you can do whatever you want, but if suboxone hasn't worked for you and you are seriously considering moving on from blows (at least temporarily), methadone might be your best option. (All I've changed is that I now take methadone.. Rehab couldn't help me, suboxone didn't help, nothing worked, so it came down to either getting a vivitrol shot or giving methadone a try.. Getting on methadone was the BEST decision I've made in the last 5 years of my life.

Sorry for rambling.. Hope all you guys are doing well and that the blows out west are good lately.

Yeah shay, once you find a reliable, consistent, and quality phone connect, two things happen.. You end up getting great product at a good price and you don't have to worry about ever getting robbed, shorted, arrested, etc. But then again, the bad part about having such a great phone connect is that your habit will increase exponentially, tolerance will skyrocket, you're gonna be sick as fuck if for some reason your phone connect isn't answering, phones off, hes dry (usually doesn't happen with professional phone connects though), or he's in jail. Also, you will probably start picking up large amounts since you have no fear of getting bad product/getting ripped off so you will blow a ton more money than you generally would copping smaller amounts off the block. Assuming your phone connect is as good as my reliable and consistent phone connects, when you go to cop off the block out west, your tolerance will be so high, you'll have to do a half a jab AT LEAST to get well with the average west side dormin filled bags. So yeah, there are definitely good advantages to having a reliable and steady phone connect, but there's plenty of bad shit that comes with it.

Just giving my chicago dope family an update on what's been going on with me lately.. I've been totally straight on my done for the last few months.. IVe only used dope a handful of times (5-10 tops) since starting done 5 or 6 months ago.. I swear to god, I don't even think about dope anymore. 100mg is the perfect dose for me. Totally eliminates any cravings which is the onnly part of addiction I couldn't figure out how to beat.. Methadone did the trick. Been picking up a gram of weed every now and again as my "break from methadone" instead of using opiates as a "break".. So in reality, I don't take any vacations from my done. Just registered for another semester and I guarantee this will be my all-time best semester in college seeing as I'm on methadone maintenance and its working like magic. This is the first time in about 5 years I've been free of my obsession with opiates/craving the high multiple times a day, everyday. Next appointment at the clinic I'll be upped to 3 take homes a week (currently at 2) because I've never failed a random drug test (haven't even had to cheat on a SINGLE drug test either!).. So yeah, once I only have to go to the clinic once a week to get my dose that day and 6 take homes for the rest of the week, life will literally be almost 100% back to normal. Damn it feels like it was a battle trying to figure out how to stop using dope.. I fucking love you methadone.

Oh yeah, another great thing about methadone is the fact it raises your tolerance so much that even if I take 1-2 days off of the done and THEN get high by snorting a large amount of dope, its a total waste of money. There is NO getting high on 100mg of methadone for me and I bet that has played some role in me not going back and forth from 'done to dope ever since I worked my way up to the right dosage of 100mg. Lots of people will tell you, "Stay on a low dose of done, your body will adjust to whatever dose that you repeatedly take after a week or so, there's no point in being on a higher dose." While I agree with this as far as the physical sickness goes, its true that your body will adjust to whatever dose you begin taking everyday and you won't feel sick, but the real benefit didn't kick in for me until I was on 100mg/day. I was still going back and forth from 'done to blows from 30mg-80mg of done.. And even though towards the end it was nearly a waste, it wasn't a complete waste until i hit the 100mg mark. Most importantly though, until I hit the 100mg mark, my cravings and fiendish behavior was still there. Since I worked my way up to 100mg, that is what has totally eliminated the obsession/constant cravings/snorting dope.

So yeah, if you really want all the amazing benefits of methadone, I'd definitely keep going up until you get all of the benefits. Obviously you shouldn't be chasing the "glow" that you get in the beginning, because that dies very quickly and will never be coming back. (Doesn't matter if you're on 70mg and then you take 250mg... All it will do is make you tired, there is no high at all with it at that point.. So don't even bother chasing the glow. Obviously you can do whatever you want, but if suboxone hasn't worked for you and you are seriously considering moving on from blows (at least temporarily), methadone might be your best option. (All I've changed is that I now take methadone.. Rehab couldn't help me, suboxone didn't help, nothing worked, so it came down to either getting a vivitrol shot or giving methadone a try.. Getting on methadone was the BEST decision I've made in the last 5 years of my life.

Sorry for rambling.. Hope all you guys are doing well and that the blows out west are good lately.

So yeah, if you really want all the amazing benefits of methadone, I'd definitely keep going up until you get all of the benefits. Obviously you shouldn't be chasing the "glow" that you get in the beginning, because that dies very quickly and will never be coming back. (Doesn't matter if you're on 70mg and then you take 250mg... All it will do is make you tired, there is no high at all with it at that point.. So don't even bother chasing the glow. Obviously you can do whatever you want, but if suboxone hasn't worked for you and you are seriously considering moving on from blows (at least temporarily), methadone might be your best option. (All I've changed is that I now take methadone.. Rehab couldn't help me, AA/NA meetings will never appeal to me/help me, suboxone didn't help, nothing worked, so it came down to either getting a vivitrol shot or giving methadone a try.. I knew that vivitrol would definitely help me not go cop dope because I wouldn't be able to get high (Although I definitely would have tested it to see how early I could get high or if I could break through the vivitrol), but I also knew that the reason I keep going back to dope is the cravings, I just can't handle em for a long amount of time (a month TOPS, and then I go right back to blows) so I finally just manned up and decided I'm gonna go to the clinic. I have to drive 1 hour round trip every morning, but like i said earlier, I'm already at 2 take homes a week, soon to be 3 so going to the clinic everyday won't be going on for much longer (After a year of clean drug tests, making all your counselor appointments (1 per month) you get your 6 take homes a week). All of the hassle is completely worth it for me. Getting on methadone was the BEST decision I've made in the last 5 years of my life.

EDIT: DAMN! I didn't realize how much I was writing.. That's a damn wall of text, sorry guys.. I know half of you are nodding your face off when you visit here so you probably won't make it through the whole thing.. Oh well.. Once I started writing about how much I love methadone and how its been my miracle drug

Also, if this post comes off as preachy, I really didn't mean too.. I guess I just got excited reflecting on how much done has helped me get my life straightened out and I was pretty positive that I would be using dope at LEAST off and on for the rest of my life.. Done pretty much has lead me to realize that this won't be happening. I still love opiates, but now that I'm not having intense cravings everyday all day, I can "just say no" very easily lmao. Honestly, I was pretty positive that this would never happen. Thought I was fucked for life. Not anymore.

Again, I'm in no way discouraging opiate use.. I love opiates, and will always love them. Hell, I enjoy the dynamics of the whole open air market scene here in chicago out west. Everyone should be able to make the decision for themselves what they want to do with their free time.

Again, sorry for the long rambling posts followed by long rambling edits.

Sorry for the triple post guys.. But I can't edit or delete my posts for some reaosn.. The "save" and the "Delete" button when you edit a post don't actually work.. Weird.

The 2nd of these 3 posts is the post I want to be in this topic.. Can a mod please delete the first and third (this one) posts.

Thanks and my bad again for the triple posting.. IDK why the edit buttons don't work to allow me to save the edits to a post/the delete button for the posts doesn't work either.

Oops, I apparently had posted 3 posts already.. So sorry for my FIFTH post.. but none of these posts will save after I click edit and then edit.. it won't save the editted info..

So yeah, the post I want to keep is http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ir-or-Face?p=12087218&viewfull=1#post12087218 << That's the THIRD post that I posted.. All the other 4 can be deleted.

Again, I want to keep the THIRD post that I have posted that has all the "EDIT:"'s. Even though I already linked you directly to the post, just so there is no confusion, the post I want kept on this page is post #737. The 2 before it and 2 after it can all be deleted.

Thanks to whichever mod deletes those extra posts for me, and my bad about the spam.

I found 100mg of 'done held me real good in the past. You can work like a motherfucker too and I never needed my alarm clock because my body knew when to wake up. Must be a Pavlovian thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.