• NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

brutus

Bluelight Crew
Rules:
-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-Help us keep these threads open- report questionable posts!!!!
-No prices!!
-Don't be a complete moron.
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too.

Have fun, play nice and no touching of the hair or face.

Here's the old one.

Continued from last page...

yeah, agreed. thanks Mr. S. I know the deal from the HR perspective (you can die, and then you never come back), and today I absolutely don't feel the need for the benzo combo. On other days, I like the benzos by themselves, sometimes I like the combo, and i've got access to bacolfen for added intrigue. The bacolfen was originally scripted as an anti-craving med, but the negative SE I experienced made any positive aspect of the med pale in comparison. However it is a wonderful sleep aide.

I'm using the blows on top of my subs script, so I usually taper off the subs before I score and get high. Today though, I went straight from yesterday's subs to 2 bags of Chicago blows (.2 or so, and typically mixed with dorm already). So sometimes, I'll potentiate with the kpins. But since I got a good high for an hour or so, I just skipped it, cause it wasn't worth it.

Anyways....I'm still feeling good, went back for another pack, and got a nice thing going right now. Just want to lay in the hammock with a book on my chest, close my eyes and drift......

hope everything's cool with everyone else.

Hey Mr. Scag - I know, this might not be the place, but was just thinking I got my first real habit in NYC, in the early 90's, in a place called the LES. The old one, around the time of the Tompkins Sq Park riots, when the cops cleaned out all the tents and camps and people living in the park.
My dope at that time (along with almost everyone else in NYC it seemed) was from the Landromat - the stoop on 7th St.
I'm not sure how old you are, but man, just thinking about it.....what a memory. What a time. I lived in Brooklyn and we'd either take the W'burg Bridge across, or the subway was usually free.
If you were around at that point in time, I'm sure you got some good stories to tell yourself.
Makes me feel like an old man sometimes.....

Thanks for the HR advice man. It's nice to see people looking out after each other around here.....

first post. no touching whose hair and/or face? just to be on the safe side.....
nodding folding laundry, listening to news. lots of imaginary things I did today floating around in my head. kinda glad I'm not speaking out loud. wife is reading a book in the other room. i'm in kinda like a walking dream. weird, not so nice....

Lame title, all heroin titles should be Chicago Heroin #(in roman numerals)Rocks & Blows... EVERYTIME. This is chciago for fucks sake

^ I appreciate your constructive criticism OG. I'm guessing Hugs not Drugs was a more suiting title?

Northsideboy, I too went from subs yesterday to dope today. Can I ask how many mg you take? It usually takes me days before I can feel any dope after the sub. This time it only took about 36 hours and 2 bags of pretty good dope. Probably because I only took it for 3 days this time, thought I was getting dropped for tasc probation but it never happened. I've been trying to figure out the best way to go back and forth with as less pain as possible. Its getting old pretty quick. This last time it took several hours for the subs to start working. I think I might of took it too soon tho. Wont be doing that again!

Happy - I take 2 - 4 mg per day. Been on sub just over a month. Plus I have a low dope tolerance. And might be a genetic freak, cause I can dose the day before, snort one bag and feel it. Get a good nod after 2-3 bags. Then get back on subs next day.
I was using dope for days straight. (More than a week) Then id get sick when I quit, Duh. Subs help me cut back so I can enjoy the nod every week or so, but not fiend or get sick on the regular.
Again ymmv. This is only my limited experience. I gotta drop for my Dr coming up, so I'm officially on the bench right now.

northsideboy, subs actually help you not fiend? Shit, you must be a genetic freak.. Anyone Ive known whos been on subs longer than a week, it really doesn't do anything for as far as fiending goes.. just keeps em well.

Yeah G, if I take my dose, go about my daily business - remember, I'm pretty busy most of the time, and accountable - I got a FT job, wife, kids, got to pick them up, take em to little league, drop them off at camp, that kinda of stuff - so if I dose, and most importantly, STAY OUT of the hood and OFF Bluelight for a few days, a week - I don't fiend as bad as you think I would. Life gets pretty busy by itself. And after a while, it can be a real drag to have to sneak in the scoring and the using the getting sick, so I have a different approach now, and try to keep that to a minimum.
I'm not saying my life is different or special or better than any number of people out there -
But yeah, right now I can get high the day after, on top of the sub, and it seems to keep the fiending to a minimum.
Previously without it, I couldn't think about anything but using or the next time I was gonna use - sometimes.
It's more under control under these conditions. But it doesn't seem to work this way for everyone, that's why I warned HHH, and I'm relatively new to subs.

Little Story of the Day:

So yesterday I was walking down the sidewalk minding my own business and I looked down and found 2 baggies of weed. I scooped them up and weighed them out at home and they weighed out to be almost 3 grams. I'm always the dumbass losing things, not finding other people's stuff. haha. Thank you to the idiot that dropped them. ;)

Sweet Home Chicago!!!! =D

Northsideboy, I too went from subs yesterday to dope today. Can I ask how many mg you take? It usually takes me days before I can feel any dope after the sub. This time it only took about 36 hours and 2 bags of pretty good dope. Probably because I only took it for 3 days this time, thought I was getting dropped for tasc probation but it never happened. I've been trying to figure out the best way to go back and forth with as less pain as possible. Its getting old pretty quick. This last time it took several hours for the subs to start working. I think I might of took it too soon tho. Wont be doing that again!

I kept on taking days off in order to get into detox but was still turned away for not being sick enough, so then would take between 2-4 mg of Suboxone after 48 hours without dope and it worked really well that way. I know most people don't want to wait that long before dosing it, but I was getting used to taking days off towards the end so my habit wasn't as bad and the subs did their job. I finally got into detox by stopping taking my valium I've been prescribed for a few years (I've been scripted one benzo or another daily since 2005 and only missed dosing about a dozen days during all those years) so they had to admit me.

What I wanna know is who the fuck came up with the term "blows". I was looking for some blow once and ended up with blows and totally Uma Thurmaned in Pulp Fiction. I think I've told this story before but was my first time doing dope everyone ran outta my flat and I was passed out on the bathroom floor covered in puke - woke up 12 hours later or something. Called in sick to work for 4 days. Blamed food poisioning. Couldn't keep anything down, actually called the doctor and came clean with him, told him the truth and that I'd never do it again. He said saltines and ginger ale, wrote me a note for work... I was 27 years old. (I can gauge my age based on apartments and this one was near the best Hoyne and LeMoyne!)

SPeaking of chicago streets. Great chicago joke:
What streets rhyme with a girls you-know-what?
Paulina
Melvina
Lunt
(yeah, I know we pronounce it Paul-eye-na, it's like blows - no reason it's just how it is)

love.
gwem
Title is ok but I do like rocks and blows... literally AND OG's suggestion. Haha

What I wanna know is who the fuck came up with the term "blows". I was looking for some blow once and ended up with blows and totally Uma Thurmaned in Pulp Fiction. I think I've told this story before but was my first time doing dope everyone ran outta my flat and I was passed out on the bathroom floor covered in puke - woke up 12 hours later or something. Called in sick to work for 4 days. Blamed food poisioning. Couldn't keep anything down, actually called the doctor and came clean with him, told him the truth and that I'd never do it again. He said saltines and ginger ale, wrote me a note for work... I was 27 years old. (I can gauge my age based on apartments and this one was near the best Hoyne and LeMoyne!)

SPeaking of chicago streets. Great chicago joke:
What streets rhyme with a girls you-know-what?
Paulina
Melvina
Lunt
(yeah, I know we pronounce it Paul-eye-na, it's like blows - no reason it's just how it is)

love.
gwem

I hate how in the movie she overdoses like right after doing the line of dope that she thinks is coke. I'm sure that the more accurate portrayal which would show her slowly begin to nod out like 20 minutes after doing the line wouldn't make for a good scene, but I think they could have compromised a little.

I hate how in the movie she overdoses like right after doing the line of dope that she thinks is coke. I'm sure that the more accurate portrayal which would show her slowly begin to nod out like 20 minutes after doing the line wouldn't make for a good scene, but I think they could have compromised a little.

Lol I just watched that movie over the weekend with a girl who never does drugs nor does she know about the amount of drugs I have done. She was like "oh shit, did she really just bleed out her nose and die? Would that happen in real life you think? " And I had to pull a "aah, no I'm pretty sure that's not how it works, I know some drug addicts."

Hi my name is Joe I have been reading these post for some months as a fellow chicago doper I have experienced some off the rip offs and waiting games these guys play. I wouldn't call myself a newbie to this site but from reading some these Chicago heroin read that a big issue are the corners and spots people buy from. I used to go to the west side to get my fix for ten years. I always feared being robbed or caught. A friend told me he doesn't go to the dangerous parts of Chicago for his fix anymore because alot of dealers are opening up in the northern suburbs and north side of chicago. He recommend I try some of their stuff out. Most of their product is from those dangerous areas I was told and never the less he was right. Now I can avoid the dangerous parts of chicago and wouldn't have to stand out in a predominantly black neighborhood just to get a fix but there is still the risk being shortened and buying straight crap but there's a chance of that anywhere. Nope

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.