The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that, I figured only a couple ppl on here would know what I'm talking about, but I won't mention anything like that again.

Yeah it's just that specific info on where to cop dope, like down to streets and whatnot, encourages a lot of sourcing which brings law enforcement attention and just overall negative shit to the site.

But, all good. We know you didn't mean anything by it.

of course i go to the purple bags this mourning and sure enough they changed the product it pisses me off so bad when a spot fucks wit the d when they have a good thing goin they always seem to fuck it up neanderthal ass d boys

^sometimes they sell out the really good batch and the re-up ends up being garbage. It's not like the big dealers picking up weight are always getting 100% pure product. There's mediocre shit being sold at that level too. If the quality drops and they throw the same amount of cut on it as they did the last batch, it ends up sucking. Of course in that case, they'll either keep pushing the shittier dope and hope the next batch is better, or they'll have to sell it without stepping on it as much, in which case they end up losing money. Any dealer with half a brain knows that there's way more money to be made quicker from good material!

I've always had issues with inconsistency, only a few dealer's did I ever have who almost always had the same quality, and even they'd end up with shit sometimes! The only people who claim that the product is always the same are in NYC....

That's why, I hate it when some junkies on BL brag about about how great the dope they get is, like they're just so much better at buying drugs then everyone else! For me, it's all about having as many options as possible for where I can go, that way, at least one of my connect's will almost always have something good, but even then...sometimes there's garbage everywhere still!

Yea but still sometimes you get lucky and find that connec who gets great dope 99% of the time bc he knows quality over quantity is a better selling point. Ive been going at it lately, kind of chipping but im on mmt, its low enough now that its not a total waste. But its usually powdered with some tiny pebbles, the other night it was a weakly compressed rock, pretty sure it was the same shit, just was reupped and hadnt been down to the last of the bag.

Anyways, i was lucky enough many years ago to find that one dude who pretty much always had rock hard fire dope. Its not like i was better at buying drugs, its just that i totally lucked out. To this day nothing has been as good as the shit he used to get.

Been gettin off white beigh raw tha dissolves very dark yellow orange. Has NO smell(except for the greasy nigga smell)it is extremly hard to crush and its da beez kneez.i give it a 8.9/10 and i truely mean it,pins n needles like crazy.its even a lil better than the rock hard grey wit splotches of black in it..be careful guys....oh yea has anyone heard about the dorm fiasco??? $20-$30 a fucking bottle!!!!!! They retail for 10 a bottle n they used to sell cases for 50(6 bottles per case) 30 grams of dorm per bottle..DEA is really comin down hard,you will be charged with a misdeamener if caught with.thanks mccarthy u fucking rat bastard

Still though, anybody, no matter how great of a dealer they are, can fall off. I've had connects I copped from for years, everyday, whose shit was always consistent and always on point... then all the sudden something changes with their connect or whatever, one of a million things happens, and the product turns to shit.

It happens. Obviously, if you have a reliable guy.. it's less likely to happen, and that's also why having multiple sources helps big time, so you always have a choice and somewhere else to go.

Been gettin off white beigh raw tha dissolves very dark yellow orange. Has NO smell(except for the greasy nigga smell)it is extremly hard to crush and its da beez kneez.i give it a 8.9/10 and i truely mean it,pins n needles like crazy.its even a lil better than the rock hard grey wit splotches of black in it..be careful guys....oh yea has anyone heard about the dorm fiasco??? $20-$30 a fucking bottle!!!!!! They retail for 10 a bottle n they used to sell cases for 50(6 bottles per case) 30 grams of dorm per bottle..DEA is really comin down hard,you will be charged with a misdeamener if caught with.thanks mccarthy u fucking rat bastard

Wouldn't that be a good thing though, since dealers may shy away from using that much dormin as cut? I guess the downside may be them using other cuts that may be worse, but hopefully they just cut it less and sell smaller more potent bags.

^Ha yeah, especially in Chicago where it can be really organized and a lot more people than the actual dealer are getting a cut of the profits...I'm sure they have it down to the exact dollar how much to cut the bags, but I'm sure every crew does it a little different too...

Dont get me wrong i enjoy raw but i go back n forth between bagz n raw..n i like the dorm you can taste it more and it adds to the nod a smidge ,if im spendin$200 or more i will get raw.. The D-boys are jus buyin it off ebay or amazon now,or the lazy ones will jus use lactose ull be able to tell because the lactose chi guys tend to use is a grey color not the typical white to off white colord dorm bags..

Scagnattie your right idc who you gothru there is so many different kinds of raw(thousands of diff shades/smells/colors/textures)for the most part dealers will buy whatever theyre guy has jus to keep that money flow steady..i know guys that will have 2 or 3 differnt kinds of raw at a time..i do know a guy from chi heights that has had really good consitent dark raw for the past 3 years..its not the same exact dope but he wont buy it if its not dark n rock hard because thats what his people say they like..simple economics

Oh ya back to the dorm fiasco,if you look on ebay n serach diphenhydramine they got these huge big ass jugs of diphen-capsules for cheaper than fuck..i wonder if those dissolve correctly to be used on d??cuz if they are buyin 30 grams of dormin for 30 bucks...sheeeit its all over..cuz all three of my dormbag guys have been payin 30 bucks a bottle n tellin me if i see dorm or sleepinol buy all of it n they got me.idk jus ponderin how i can keep this wreched habit fed.this christmas killed my bank account.

I want to start a Chicago Raw Heroin database with pics,what part of the city(north,south,east,west),hardness on a scale 1-10,and an estimated user rating 1-10 and smell.I want to do this for harm reduction.if it would keep 1 person from doin a massive shot n dying i can dig it..i would need help doin it though.

Last edited:
sleepinol has actually gone down in price, it used to be like 13.99 a bottle, now ive seenit for 8.99 everywhere. dorm is still $14 a bottle at a nearby gas station in the burbs.

Where yu goin they out all day everyday spade bags and blue tape foils are flame right now .!!!!
Is the blue tape spot what used to be purple tape foils?? Plus I think I get rocks over where you get your spades. I've had the spades and every time they are just ok. But we very well could be going to different spots.

Hello my fellow Chicagoans~
Has anyone heard of some purple D going around. I got it like 4 months ago. It was too good.......I fell out. Just curious! LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY SAFE!

^^
That's what I was thinking.
Purple dope? Damn.. I don't know.. that sounds sketchy, bro! lmao.
I would be extremely hesitant IV'ing that shit into my veins..
I guess if the dope turns purple than it's a trademark for a certain dealer who wants his product to be known...
Some dealer around here colors his coke for the same reason.

^^^

Yeah I've seen dealers do that to their product on purpose but... yeah the thought of sticking some purple shit in my veins isn't really appealing. Ha.

Just moved out here to Milwaukee from the wonderful, easy world of NJ/Philly/NYC. There seems to be stuff around here but it looks like I'm going to have to come to chi, huh?

I had some blue raw that was going around a couple months ago, it was garbage though, like a 5/10. The raw I usually get is a 7 or 8 at least.

Yeah I've seen dealers do that to their product on purpose but... yeah the thought of sticking some purple shit in my veins isn't really appealing. Ha.

I remember reading someone's post saying they got dope that turned green when they mixed up the shot. Now that's nasty.

I've definitely gotten some nasty dope over the years. Grey shit, red shit, green shit, muddy shit, milky shit, whatever.

There is some fucked up shit out there being sold as H. Hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.