The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
or its gonna be completly shit..thats the way it always seems to work when they start acting all weird like that...like i get you just copped and are breaking down the dope into normal bags and hrams and halfs of raw but it all doesnt need to be done atthat moment..like ive had my guy say "i ran out last night so im on my way back from reuppiun, give me an hour or 2 to get back and settled..then i i call 2 and a half hours later and he says "i need another hour" ok thatss fine. then you call another hour later and he finnally tell you to come on hes ready, you go and he has you waiting in a parking lot for another 40mins and now you cop a attitude cause this game has beern going on for 5hours and then he cops an attitude. and hes like "i told you i was out and had to go reup and i say yeah but i first cxalled you 5hours ago and he was like "yeah my fault, i was on my way downthere when you called" and im like yeah and you told me you where on your way back. and then im like you couldnt just stop what you were doing and run down the block and serve me? ive been using him for over a year now maybe even 2 i dont even remember but i told him "you know how much i spend and how ofren i come down here, why couldnt you just throw a gram in the bag and meet me? instead im sitting here waTING AROUND WHILE YOU break it down..especially when its bags that dont even concern me, youve had me waiuting hours for a 10second deal, to me that just makes no sense..

and i see its the good old bears that shopwed up tonite..opening drive and jay cutler gets sacked twice

In theory I understand you're argument chink but these guys probably re up like an oz or more so it's not like he gonna sit in his car in a 7/11 parking lot with a digi weighing out a gram and risking heavy years. Chances are others are waiting too. They probably re up and go straight to a stash/ safe house or their own place and get it all set up to serve everyone. I wish they could be faster but like Lou Reed sings in the timeless track "waiting for the man," --/-/----" first thing you learn is that you always gotta wait.". Such is the dope game and the life we chose. That's also the ups and downs of phone connects. The only benefit of the WS is if one corner waiting for a re up just shake the spot try the next block and youll in and out.

he doesnt deal with normal bags anymore, well he does but he has his cousin do that running, you know people calling and wanting only 1 or 2bags, hes not wasting his time and energy and fell freedom on that shit. he only handles the raw and doesnt really do anything smaller then a half even though if i ask for a quarter piece he will hook it up for me..90 of the people who call and meet up with him are people hes been dealing with for years and so he trusts all them and we know how he does his thing. its when you start dealing with the guys buying sawbucks and they start handin out your numbers to anyone cause they want a free bag or 2 bt bringing a new customer. and when that happens you donnt know who might be a cop and your always getting calls from people you dont knnow, who got your number ofrm so and so and yeah fuck all that, thats why he gave it to his cousin. but hes doing it right cause its all his product he just has his cousin doin the dirty work

anyways yeah but this isnt just some random guy i dont know anytnhbing about..i know the apt complex he live at and i know that its literally right down the street from where he has me wait and where he serves me, oviously 2 different places but still in the same neighrhood..if hes at home and im allready sitting at my waiting spot, its literally a 30sec driveup and over a few streets..so he could have took 5min(i doubt if even that) of his time to jumpo in the car and drive the 30secs to where we meet. like i bet if he timed it right he could have done it during a tv commercial break and been back before the show came back on and then gone back to breaking it down..

its known that i only buy raw so all he had to do is throw whatever it is i wanted into abag and bring it. he didnt have to cut it down and make small bags or do anything else, thats why i get upset and annoyed at things like that..sometimes ill call and let him know im down here and he says ok ill be ther in a minute and i can hear the tv in the background and then 20mins later i call back (i always wait 20mins after my first call cause i know thats how long he generally takes after you tell him your there) and i can still hear the tv and then he tells me to go there now hes about to be pulling up and really hes walking outta his apt and just has to drive the few blocks up and over and is generally waiting or just pulling up when i get there

Last edited:
So im still kinda new to this site and how it works...Is there really only room for 5 private messages total? I somehow managed to delete them all and now I have no idea who it was that messaged me. I use the mobile site so that doesn't make it much easier either. OG-I do know how to cop on the WS. Its been awhile but not that long that I would forget how lol. Lately when I've tried they just kinda look at me crazy

your obviously not trying hard enough hun..like i said a member from out of state was here on tuesday caues their flight was delayed a few hours and they where able to look at the map and see a street they remembered seeing mentioned on here and its prolly the most notorious stop on the "heroin highway"(i absolutelyi8 b hate that nickname for 290) and they were able to find dope and be back 0on the train within an hour and they were also on foot,we ll obviously lol

but they have never been before and i told them that i was rather impressed that not only were they able to find dope and not get ripped off but to do it on foot and not knowing anywhre to go and just going off instinct and common sense. they said they seen at least a dozen marked squads and a few narcs and none of them even glanced at him..and then to be able to do that all and be back on the train heading back to the airport with in an hour

if they can do that housewife, i thinki you can too..i know your prolly playing dumb and more then likely already asked a few people where they go since they are talking about copping and you not being able to find anything are complaing about the PM system being full or not working . just be glad they took down the old rules of not being to able to PM anyone until after 50postsnwere made. PMS WERE A PRIVILEGE and i still feel that way. BL totally dropped the ball when they made hthe last upgrade and took away the PM restrictipns

he doesnt deal with normal bags anymore, well he does but he has his cousin do that running, you know people calling and wanting only 1 or 2bags, hes not wasting his time and energy and fell freedom on that shit. he only handles the raw and doesnt really do anything smaller then a half even though if i ask for a quarter piece he will hook it up for me..90 of the people who call and meet up with him are people hes been dealing with for years and so he trusts all them and we know how he does his thing. its when you start dealing with the guys buying sawbucks and they start handin out your numbers to anyone cause they want a free bag or 2 bt bringing a new customer. and when that happens you donnt know who might be a cop and your always getting calls from people you dont knnow, who got your number ofrm so and so and yeah fuck all that, thats why he gave it to his cousin. but hes doing it right cause its all his product he just has his cousin doin the dirty work

anyways yeah but this isnt just some random guy i dont know anytnhbing about..i know the apt complex he live at and i know that its literally right down the street from where he has me wait and where he serves me, oviously 2 different places but still in the same neighrhood..if hes at home and im allready sitting at my waiting spot, its literally a 30sec driveup and over a few streets..so he could have took 5min(i doubt if even that) of his time to jumpo in the car and drive the 30secs to where we meet. like i bet if he timed it right he could have done it during a tv commercial break and been back before the show came back on and then gone back to breaking it down..

its known that i only buy raw so all he had to do is throw whatever it is i wanted into abag and bring it. he didnt have to cut it down and make small bags or do anything else, thats why i get upset and annoyed at things like that..sometimes ill call and let him know im down here and he says ok ill be ther in a minute and i can hear the tv in the background and then 20mins later i call back (i always wait 20mins after my first call cause i know thats how long he generally takes after you tell him your there) and i can still hear the tv and then he tells me to go there now hes about to be pulling up and really hes walking outta his apt and just has to drive the few blocks up and over and is generally waiting or just pulling up when i get there
My guys are similar although they do bags they really won't bother with anything less than half jabs. I once met him at a gas station of 290 at a shady exit so I figure he stay around there since it was real early that time in the morning. I have a reg spot he meet me that's way chill but also off 290 and every time I've met him elsewhere it's spots all pretty close to them exits

You are right chinky about not trying hard enough. My phone connect has never been out. The worst thats happened is that I've had to wait an hour. I was trying to hit the block that day cuz I was impatient. I just know that sooner or later I'm gonna need a back up. So when I get desperate enough I'm quite sure I will find a spot. As far as the pm goes I wouldn't pm and ask anyone about their spots or connects. A few people mesdaged me and I was trying to reply when I deleted everything so I have no idea who it was that messaged me.

Got a small amount of blows & some of those xanax bars. Did one blow and popped half a bar to let me go to sleep and save the rest of the dope.. Of course now, I woke up early (730am) and am starting to get highhhhhh. 2 blows down, 2 left. Gonna pop another half of a xanax bar and nodddd (hopefully the half a xanax bar and 4 blows will do the trick, either way Ill be high as hell)..

If the bar is about to make me fall asleep, might pop 10mg of adderall.. not really sure if that'll just wake me up a bit or kill the high.. ay thoughts on that guys?

And chinky, it sounds like you believe your dude picks up in bulk, and literally will break a gram off the same zip or 2 he picks up, and give it to you straight like that.. but he also sells bags that are cut up? Not trying to bust your balls.. but I highly doubt he gives you a gram of the SAME raw he gets, doesnt add any cut to it, and is charging the same price as a jab.. And the fact you're saying he takes 5 hours when he is picking up, takes it home, takes a few hours to break shit down (but just not yours though, only the bags).. sorry man, just sounds HIGHLY unlikely, but there is no way to know either way, no matter what the picture you layed out looks like, or what he says, whatever.. Just don't be naive, you've been in the game a long time and theres like a 95% chance he SOMEWHAT is cutting even the raw.. and with the way you layed it out, seems even more likely. But it really doesn't matter, if the dope is bomb, thats all that matters.

Also, did you check out that clearmap shit I posted as an alternative to everyblock? If you like everyblock I think you'll like this even better.. The GUI is pretty great and the customization options are bomb..

So yeah, reporting in for the team EARLY today.. 8am and I'm already going strong. Hope you guys are doing as well as I am.

Yeah OG I did get a bunch of xanex and was doing it with dope and was like a zombie for like a week and a half. Mixing the 2 is pretty dangerous so b careful... We all get the give me 5 mins and it turns out to b an hour later... Every dealer is on that time table. My connect had some good stuff and hope to pick up the same for the weekend. Have a good weekend crew...

Yeah OG I did get a bunch of xanex and was doing it with dope and was like a zombie for like a week and a half. Mixing the 2 is pretty dangerous so b careful... We all get the give me 5 mins and it turns out to b an hour later... Every dealer is on that time table. My connect had some good stuff and hope to pick up the same for the weekend. Have a good weekend crew...
Let me translate dealer speak.
"five to ten minutes" maybe one out of ten times actually means "five to ten minutes" but actually means twenty minutes.
If they twenty thirty that's more like an hour and a bad sign that something is up. If they say call me in an hour or even worse they tell you they 'll call you that definitely means they are all out which means they waiting for a re up which can take anywhere from a few hours to maybe the whole damn day. So if I ever get the dreaded response of " I'll call you bro" I either desperately try to get a hold of my totally inconsistent/ semi reliable back up phone connect or sigh and shrug my shoulders, bite the bullet and head to the west side, which isn't awful because I know a few spots that border on good to great Dope but the risk of incarceration is a little daunting and reckless and simply not worth the risk. I'm very superstitious and I got a weird mental thing about coppin in the hood but if I get a bad feeling on the way there or if I get off the bus you can just feel it in the air when the heat is hotter than usual because it's eerily quiet on the streets/corners so I may just go home and pop a sub

And chinky, it sounds like you believe your dude picks up in bulk, and literally will break a gram off the same zip or 2 he picks up, and give it to you straight like that.. but he also sells bags that are cut up? Not trying to bust your balls.. but I highly doubt he gives you a gram of the SAME raw he gets, doesnt add any cut to it, and is charging the same price as a jab.. And the fact you're saying he takes 5 hours when he is picking up, takes it home, takes a few hours to break shit down (but just not yours though, only the bags).. sorry man, just sounds HIGHLY unlikely, but there is no way to know either way, no matter what the picture you layed out looks like, or what he says, whatever.. Just don't be naive, you've been in the game a long time and theres like a 95% chance he SOMEWHAT is cutting even the raw.. and with the way you layed it out, seems even more likely. But it really doesn't matter, if the dope is bomb, thats all that matters.

Also, did you check out that clearmap shit I posted as an alternative to everyblock? If you like everyblock I think you'll like this even better.. The GUI is pretty great and the customization options are bomb..

So yeah, reporting in for the team EARLY today.. 8am and I'm already going strong. Hope you guys are doing as well as I am.

^the 5 hour wait was a one time occurance, he said he was on his way back when he was just on his way there, if thats what he even was doing..once he said it was gonna be afew hours cause he had to go reup and was waiting on his guy and i told him thats cool i gotta run to the city anqd ill call him when im coming back and he completly changed his story and had me meet him at a resturant cause he already had it and was really just having lunch with his daughter and girlfriend. he just wanted a couple hours to eat and relax with his daughter before bringing her back to her mom..(go figure the reup trip coincides with daddy daughter time..but i guess its better then him being a loser and never seeing his kid)

i know the dope is differnt..when i first started coppin off him he really only did bags and for the raw i would have to wait for him to run home, he didnt carry raw on him cause no one really bought it, they all wanted his 2 for 1. then slowly and surely more and more people started callin for raw and not the bags, which is ewhat i did. recently i have tried his bags bc he was out of raw and he wasnt getting it til the morning and i wanted somethking to hold me down so he sent me to his cousin, who took over the bags for him and i can tell you its completly differnt..i asked him why he even bothers with the other bags and not just sell points and he said "cause im not trying to kill my people, not every one buys it like you either. most people call me and only got a dub, ANd he sells those 2 for 1..i also asked him wouldnt you rather just sell raw and not have to deal with all the hype and only having 10-20bucks? and he says yeah you send more money but they might call me 3x a day each time with 20bucks andthat shit adds up more..he goes "you used to come every other day and now you only come like 2 maybe 3x a week and i said yeah i know i had to slow it down and he told me flat out " i know cause i had to slwo it down too" i guess it got to a point where he knew i was good for atleast 5-7grams a week between me and my 2 other buddies, depending on how much i use and how much they use..i used to go buy dope when i didnt even need or want to cause i didnt want to give up my guys nu,mber and i was getting 20bucks out of it..basically we would split a gram and thgen i would get another half on top of that or even a full one and my dude would cut me a break and they aalready thought the grams where 25bucks more then what i got them from, so in the end i would end up getting a full gram for the price of a half gram. so i had to cut way back cause i was needing almost the whole gram to get high and thart was just nuts..and my dude said he knew i was taking a break cause he had all that extra dope that i would normaly have bought

but if you remeber a few months ago i talked about oit in here about how he thought he was slick and i can tell that he was rerockin the dope and thats why i started using the other raw guy buy he hasnt tried any of that recently. the raw comes nice and grey with no powder residue like the old ones used to and the dope is rock hard unlike the other hsit that was obviouslyt pressed cause sure you might get some big chunks of dope but for the size of the chunk, it just seemed way too light and the bag just had what looked like alot of dope, like we weighted the bags out not cause the looked small but cause they ;ooked too big, we thought he gave us like a gram and a half or something like that. ddope is dense and rock hard and when you drop it on say a glass plate, you can hear it made a *dink* sound almost like a real pebble hitting the plate. the shit me and a couple other people thought waqs rerocked or made almost no sound like a thud. and finally the bigggest give away to me was when you would break up the chunk of dope. normally its super hard to break and crush and you can snap it and it will make a clean break/snap sound but when you went to crush the rerock with a card on the cd case or whatever, it just flattened out and gave no resistance, i was abld to just turn the gram into a powder with my hanfds by just squeezing it threw the bag, so i really knew somethign was up and this happened a few times buit was never consistant where it was shitty for a week straight. it would be really good dope for a few days and then a few days later it begarbage and then back to the good shit and like i said i talked about it on here actually and finally i would have some of the previous batch of dope and then go tthe shitty shit and it was night and day when the 2 were compared and ever since i physically showed it to my guy, i did the whole " i know you aint doing this but look at this" and he was like "thats fucked up, ok i wont fuck wit hthat dude no more" and p[u tthe blame on his connect and that was the last time i seen what was obvious rerock

so im not saying the raw i get isnt stepped on by my guy cause i really dont know, but i dont think he is. he just has his bags of raw for his main people who spend money and then everyone else who just likes the fact that they get 4buags when they pay for 2 and sometimes the dealer had a good wweek and already reupped with alot of left overbags and gives you 1 or 2 more free bags on top of the 2 you already got and so on and from that monent on you alkwyas have a reliable customer, they aklways remeber that ne time when you hooked them up and then hooked them up even more for no reason, they always remember that shit and stay loyal. i know this from my ex days and someone would come by and be chilling and buy an 8th and you give them 4.5 and they ask why and you tell them you appreciate them comin to you and no one else or some other bullshit sales pitch that maeks you look like the coolest person tey have ever met.i asked him why he doesnt push raw to thoswe people and he said "money..they dont even kno0w i sell it, i dont tell them until they ask" which makes the most sense, if someone is buying crack from you, you dont tell them you got powder too cause then they will just buy the powder and cook the rock themseves and get twice as much for the smae price..i3 used to get a half gram of raw and 2bags but i stopped doing that and just buying bottles of dormin and spending that extra money on raw. cause i wouyld get the normal bags and be like "who buys this shit on the regular basis?" cause to me thee was like no dpe in it, it was 100% dorm IMO but you put a little to water and it turns dark, just now wher enear as dark as the raw.when the raw hits water, the entire pile of raw turns dark, where as when the bags hit the water you can see the dormin dissolve and the little bit of dope left over change color..it makes you realize the powder in the bags is 80% dorm with how little dope shows up bbut a pile of powdered raw, thje entire pile turns dark like 80% is raw. now im npot saying its 80% pure raw , im just saying when the dope hits the water, most of the pile stays there in a dark clump until you mix it up, wher as the normal bags as soon as they hit the water, all the powder disappears and your left with a few flecks of raw..thats why i said its like 80% dorm where as the raw is the opposite, very little dosolves away wit hthe water and you touching it. the dorm dissolves on its own where as the dope you have to work it a little

Last edited:
That's why it's always good to have at least 3 solid connects at any given time. I hate having to deal with any one dudes shit.. they start to feel like they own you and can fuck with you, make you wait, whatever, whenever they want to.

If they know you can go see somebody else in 5 seconds.. it keeps them more on the up and up. I don't wait. Unless the guy happens to just have shit 10x better than everyone elses (which is usually not the case, it's all pretty similar) I'll give you maybe 30mins, them I'm gone.

Damn its been a minute since I have nodded at all.. This is day #2 of nodding off all day long.. and Ive only gone through 4 bags.. This shit is pretty fucking great. When I went and copped yesterday, my dude threw me 2 extra blows cause he was wondering where Id been, gotta love gettin free dope, especially when its fire.

Haha, c'mon you know better than that man... 2 bags ain't free dope -- you've already paid for it whether you realize or not!

Haha, c'mon you know better than that man... 2 bags ain't free dope -- you've already paid for it whether you realize or not!
True man, true. Ive paid 100x that in the last YEAR alone.. fuck. Well, just got some blows.. Hows methadone treating you? Im seriously considering it.. getting through the physical is easy nowadays, stayin away is the only obstacle. Lemme know how thats working for you. (especially on the mental aspect)

Man sometimes I make stupid choices and slamming speed balls is one of the most recent. I bought a jab today hopin to stretch it a few days by sticking to three or at most four sawbucks a day. Unfortunately I still had half a gram and white on me that was burning a hole in my pocket and just couldn't wait for a rainy day. Anyone on here who is familiar w/ speed balls knows how quickly you can get carried away. I promised my self I would just do one and a little on at that. Now sometimes speedballs can be fantastic under the right circumstance. Like you only two sawbucks of d but you got a little ten sack of soft. You throw that in there and you get a nice little rush/boost but since it's only ten it wears off gently the dope kicks in everything is fine. Now the worst situation is if you have a substantial amount of d and c and that's when the problems start. You say you'll only do one but after you get that ringer you figure one good thing deserves another until you totally blow through all the c and waste all your dope trying to shake the restless coke heebee jeebees which is what happened today. You don't get that good nod the d just keeps you balanced . Now I totally got to cop way sooner than I planned and my arms are a mess from shaky sweaty coke hands fumbling the rig. At least I didn't miss any big shots which is easy to do because it don't burn like d but I can normally tell if I'm missing because I feel a cold numbness. Anyways I'm done with my tanget. I started my solo bathroom party at three and just finished. In my thirties still messin around I dunno what's its gonna take to get me to change my ways.

It's weird but I been thinking recently about how long dope has been a part of my life. I remember I was sixteen and visiting my friends in another state and one of them who was a little older than me(17) had started doing dope and I was going to try it. I don't remember if he offered or I asked but still in high school on a new years eve I ended up being shot up for my first time in a bathroom. It was that strange, random night that would ultimately alter the trajectory of my life. What I remember is I puked and layed on the carpeted floor of a finished basement at a high school new years eve party where the other guests were either smoking dried up downtown dirty brown(Kush hadn't made it to our town yet) or were drInking some variation of cheap rum, vodka, and forty ounces. I'm sure most of the people who attended that party have long forgotten that evening and if they do they look back at it fondly as harmless teenage playful partying. All I know though is when I did that I knew that I liked it. Now I can't blame my friend or that night but it's easy to wonder how different my life would be if I didnt attend that party but it's impossible to speculate. At sixteen years old I had already smoked weed, dropped acid, snorted coke and a myriad of OTC make shift highs and prescription pills like opiates and muscle relaxers. So maybe I would of tried it eventually but would I still let someone shoot me though who wasn't as close as my friend who I trusted with life.?

Lbc - its been a long time, but yeah, you never forget and that's one of those amazing things about IVDU, right? Actually feeling a nice cold numbing shot of girl travel down your arm, or a nice warm shot of d? And godbless the speedball, first time I thoughtmy heart was gonna explode, I was gonna die, but no, the d just brings you right down when you nail that perfect combo...
But how many times do you get it exactly right, and how many times you gotta keep trying for just one more time.....
Oh boy, the memories...

First post here from a southsider, been following the chi threads for some time now, just recently made an account and im excited to join the banter. I didnt post in any newcomer threads or nothing, I suppose this can be treated in my newcomer post. This is the way i want it anyways cause yall chicago nodders are the only bluelighters im looking at posting with unless im getting specific with a thread or got a question. (nvm the "yall" dialect - city boy here tried living in the country for the past 3 years, silly twang still lingering) But HELLO CHICAGO NOD TEAM, GOOD TO BE HOME, JAMBO HERE.
So i've been away outta town for some time now and just recently returned for what we all know is a good decision, chicago is harder too leave than anything. The sun may shine out west but the smack sure don't, at least not during my adventures. Most of the time it was that tar, brown goo which turned out to be pills and cooked down dr pepper. A lot of times dealers called it shooters suprise, I called it BS but dealt with what i had. The only 'surprise' was my nod, and that's not something to chance especially after taking the plunge. I didn't see the white once out there. It was what it was, and i'm over it.
Anyways back to good old chicago, the other day i took a drive north from the ss up western ave get to go cop somewhere on the west side. I left at about 730 in the morning so id be making my way up with all the rush hour folk. Now like i said i have been outta town right so this is my first time copping around town. I'm driving around till i think i'm in the right spots and the daily hustle is all around me. It was weird when i first started to recognize the grind again cause when i did it was everywhere i just couldn't see it at first. Kinda like i just opened my eyes a little wider. So I'm driving around a newer car and looking like i am with what i was born with so everybody is kinda eerie of me, but i thought it was funny cause how do you think i felt? (i've been in the northwest for a couple yrs and lived country life so at first im anxious too LOL. I end up looking and moving and looking and moving for close to 2 hrs before some guy takes my cue. I end up getting jacked out of a jab, this guy takes off with my bill, ruins my day. At first im trying to just break down the sit, take what i can from it, and learn my street lessons. But fuck that i was sooooooo pissed off. I drove around and couldnt find this guy, which is probably a good thing (what the hell am i gonna do in a spot like that). So i ended up driving back south 60 blocks down western ave with my own thoughts and cravings echoing in my head. I had the worst case of road rage - thank god no other drivers became victims of this, jk lol.
During this whole time I didn't see as many rollers as i though i was gonna see, a couple marked on the non residential busy streets, but this whole time i didn't see any neighborhood patrols or unmarked fords on the prowl. This was strange to me - maybe the time of the day? Lucky i guess, cause shit we all know what happens when the boys see the likes of me in a spot like that. I might as well take out all the seats in my car except the drivers as to make it easier to get torn apart, its bound to happen (shit the first day i got home!) and i accepted that long ago.
But hey folks, i haven't written in a while so please bear with my first posts till I reacquaint myself with my inner literary genius ;) . I hope to build a decent relationship with this community. I see the respect shown for forum rules and forum participants and I hope to deliver that same stuff right back into the community.

Cheers Chicago,
Jambo9

Status
Not open for further replies.